Ch:10 – Cycle One
1.1k 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her hips began moving front and back, allowing her crotch to play with the bulge below. The soft texture of her silky skirt against the leather of his pants made both feel one another as if there was no clothing between them.

Her hands rested on his chest, pushing him against the ground as she managed to escape his tight grasp. Then they moved a tad lower, down his neck, hovering on his chest, grabbing it in the same manner as he had. At that he smirked, making his right hand fall on her left buttcheek, slapping it, causing her to moan rather loud.

"How dare you hit me?"

At those words, he slapped her other side, grinning at his actions. 

"Don't..." she begged.

"Your body's enjoying it."

Her cheeks became extra rosy.

"Plus I can feel it..." Rudolf's eyes glanced lower down the hidden entrance between her legs, at the moist that flowed down his leather, drenching it in darker tones. Stella's body spoke for herself, at how his meanness gave him control over every inch of her smooth skin.

His hands reached out for her tight tighs, clenching them, rendering them unable to escape his grasp. Then, before she could utter a word, Stella's world turned upside down as they rolled on the grass, enabling him to be the one on top, to dominate her as he pleased.

That was when I noticed his back, it didn't have muscles or any major traits, it was plain with small shoulders and thin arms. He didn't seem the type to work out, other than exercising himself over his siblings.

'He's a noble...' that was all it took for Rudolf to be able to do as he pleased with others, possibly not with his siblings, but this one was yearning for it.

Stealla's thin right arm hid part of her boobs as her left one covered her face, spreading a few fingers for her eye to be able to see his lecherous gaze through a small gap. His hands grabbed her wrists, forcing them to stay above her head.

"How badly do you want it in?"

Her flustered face rested on the grass, "ba-dly..."

Without being able to hold himself back any longer, his pants went down, leaving a penis out pointing at the girl, almost as if Rudolf was a compass aiming north. At such splendid sight her mouth became thirsty to have a taste of it, to which the young man's attention didn't fail to notice. 

Thus, he reached out for her and allowed her lips to kiss its head, followed by a little tongue that made it ticklish at first, slowly but surely feeling better at every passing second. By the time Stella realized it, she was already with half of it inside her mouth, allowing Rudolf to feel her inwards, and to grow as big as possible.

With two fingers she held the back of his penis, allowing it to serve as a tight stimulant were both could use to move to enhance the effect. 

Rudolf panting became rougher, causing him to take it out, making the girl hunger remain unsatisfied. But he has other plans, lewder and nastier ones, to which his fingers quickly made preparations: He removed her white soft to the touch panties, leaving a hairy pussy in front of his twitching dick. Both had fluids coming out from how wet they were, allowing the man to aim it lower to the entrance and in mere moments he made its way in. As he did, her body curved and shivered until the entire head entered, allowing the rest to follow far easier. Once everything came inside his face descended next to hers and he began ramming her for some moments, returning to the harsh panting of before. Her moans became louder and more constant as he slippered in and out of her inwards, expanding her walls bit by bit.

With the ecstasy, he moaned once then twice, and by the third she shouted, "not inside!"

At that he pushed the deepest possible, causing Stella's insides to feel hotter than before, and far more wetter.

"No!" But despite her despairing shouts her body shook in pleasure, having her legs surround his rear so that no drop would be wasted.

As soon as they appeared to be done, I uncovered my mouth regaining the ability to breathe deeply. And with a deep inhale a sudden sneeze followed grasping their attention.

"Who's there!?" he asked in a loud tone as the woman squeaked in panic. In a rush, both of them got up dressing and covering themselves as possible.

'Shit,' without knowing what to do, I got up and darted away, glimpsing behind at their shocked faces.

"Damn of all people it had to be Farnese's pet!"

"What do we do?" she crossed her arms

"We silence her for good!" 

That was when I noticed his arm stretching, aiming in my direction, his lips moving, and then a green creature materialized out of thin air. Its appearance scared me, but it got worse the moment it howled, showing its brown sharp teeth. The monster had brown vines surrounding its body as if it was shackled. And as I imagined the metal ones from when I was in bed, they quickly slammed the ground like whips and went after me faster than I could run.

In no time at all, they caught up to me, grabbing me and causing me pain from their tiny thorns. As blood flowed out of the wounds it inflicted on me, as I felt myself suffocating from its strength.

The tortuous bindings that sprinkled my vitality away as if I was mere water flowing out of the spring of life.

My consciousness slowly faded as my gaze remained at my newly made enemies. My heart beat went from a furious tune to a serene melody, ending in silence as I embraced a familiar darkness.

36