Chapter 9 – Pet shop, Koko chooses a pet!
424 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the two heroines were talking excitedly.

Lynn didn't know.

Right now, he and Koko had just gotten to the biggest and most popular pet store in New York.

Luckily this was still in Westchester, only a few hundred meters away from his mansion. So by driving from his mansion, he could get to this pet store in less than an hour.

Koko was excited, standing in front of the store door, her golden eyes sparkling as she gazed at the pet store not far ahead of her.

Excited like a little girl because she was a little girl.

She tugged on her host's sleeve.

"Host, host, come in quickly!"

"Yes, yes, let's go in."

Lynn smiled wryly, the two of them walked on the sidewalk, there were many people passing by there too.

The appearance of the two of them attracted a lot of attention.

Putting aside about him who he knew was very handsome. But most of the people's eyes on the street were on Koko, some of them even took out their cell phones to take pictures of them secretly from a distance.

With Herrscher's keen hearing, he could hear their whispers.

"Kyaa! Look at that little girl. She's so cute! Silver hair, golden eyes, is it real? Not a cosplay?!"

"I think it's real. It looks very natural, it must be her parents' very good genes."

"Is that a little fairy? By the way, the man walking beside the little girl looks very handsome. Is he a prince of some kingdom? Take a photo and post it on Tik Tok!"

"I wonder if he's the father of that little girl? If so, who's the mother?! If that handsome man doesn't mind, I don't mind being..."

The first, second, and third were fine. Lynn was happy that many people were complimenting how beautiful and cute Koko was. There were also people who complimented him on his looks, which he appreciated, after all, who doesn't like compliments?

But as for the last comment, it came from a girl in a middle school uniform.

Lynn was worried that this underage girl really had ideas about him, so he quickened his pace with Koko and ended up in a pet shop!

Upon entering the pet shop, the two were greeted with a furry, soft, and feathery sight.

Many furry animals such as cats, dogs, rabbits, hamsters, birds and etc. were placed in cages that were lined up and separated from each other.

The store clerk is a woman, quite pretty, she looks like a black-haired Milf with a small black beauty mark on the lower left corner of her lips.

Milf, cough. The female store clerk greeted them with a warm smile.

"Welcome to Sally Pet~ Handsome man and beautiful young lady, are you interested in our pets?"

"Yes, please recommend this little girl a cute and obedient animal." Lynn said while patting Koko's little head. If he hadn't held her hand, this little girl would have run to the animals' cage herself.

The female shopkeeper smiled, her smile somehow becoming warmer when looking at his face.

She actually looked at his face with a straight gaze without blinking.

Lynn wondered if many married women in New York were so blatant when looking at handsome men who were not her husband?

For a moment, she felt sorry for the husbands out there who were busy working overtime and had no idea that their wives might secretly...

Cough, cough.

"Sure~ we have plenty of cute animals for the lovely young lady. Please come this way."

...

Following the female store clerk who walked in front while wiggling her butt a little exaggeratedly.

Lynn was absolutely sure this woman was trying to seduce him. But he pretended not to see it and followed behind her with a straight face.

Then the female store clerk stopped in front of one of the animal cages in which there was a small dog with brown and white fur and big watery eyes.

Pointing at the dog, the shop lady explained.

"Number 42, this is a Cihuahua-type dog from Asia. It's only 8 months old, and very obedient. I believe it's suitable to be young lady's pet?"

The female store clerk said as she smiled at Lynn, then looked at Koko gently.

She was sure the little girl would be interested in the Cihuahua.

But when she saw the other party's expression, she was astonished that this little girl had a look of disgust on her face when she saw the cuteness of the Cihuahua.

Koko sneered at the Cihuahua, then looked at the female shopkeeper flatly.

"Koko doesn't want a small pet, she wants a big one."

Hearing Koko's way of speaking that referred to herself as a third party, the female store clerk was puzzled, but she nodded with a chuckle.

"Ahaha, sorry young lady. The big one, right? Then this way."

The female store clerk led the way again to the other side of the store, Koko and Lynn following.

Lynn followed in silence, it was up to Koko what kind of pet he wanted to buy. Once Koko found a pet that suited her taste, he would simply buy it and leave.

But he didn't expect Koko to almost reject all the animals in the store!

Even the female store clerk started sweating as she kept going back and forth to every corner of the store.

"This Bernese dog has a gentle nature."

"No, Koko doesn't like animals that keep sticking out their tongues."

"Then Husky! Look, this dog looks cool and pretty. Its face resembles a wolf, its eyes are pretty and--"

"No, its eyes look like the ghost nun from The Conjuring movie Koko saw."

"...How about a Golden retriever? Its fur is very fluffy."

"Why are they all dogs? Koko doesn't want a dog."

Why not say it from the beginning?!

The female shopkeeper shouted in her mind, but on the surface she still maintained her gentle image.

Lynn, who saw this, looked at the shop lady and said: "Miss, try recommending a cat. Koko might be interested."

"Ah, yes, of course. Please follow me again, sir and young ladie."

The female shop clerk didn't even wiggle her butt anymore, she seemed to be too tired to do so and did her job honestly.

Lynn shook his head at this.

After arriving at the cat area.

The female store clerk began to introduce the different types of cats one by one.

"This is a Persian Cat, the most popular cat breed for pets both locally and internationally."

When she introduced the persian cat, she brought back her enthusiasm again as she was sure the silver-haired little girl would be interested.

But Koko shook her head and said, "No, Koko doesn't want to own the most popular cat breed."

"Why... Young lady, can you explain? It's a very cute cat, quite big, and beautiful!"

The female shop clerk coaxed in a pleading tone. There was also a forced smile on her face, the little girl in front of her really made her tired.

Next time, it might be good to introduce the animals in her store through technology instead of using the traditional way of going back and forth to almost every corner of the 40-meter store.

Lynn looked at Koko curiously.

Still refusing? If all the animals here are not Koko's liked.

Would he have to look for Pokemon-like animals in outer space?

Well as far as he knew about the Marvel universe, apart from the strangely shaped aliens that existed in space and the human-looking aliens like Asgardians, he didn't know much about the other animals that existed in space.

And this pet shop actually already has an almost complete range of pets on earth.

But Koko still didn't like any of these local animals.

Not only the female store clerk, she was even starting to get a little worried now.

"Koko wants something unique that not many people have."

"...." The female shop clerk fell silent.

Lynn smiled apologetically at that female store clerk and gestured with his eyes to introduce the others.

The female store clerk was slightly amused at Lynn's handsome smile.

She nodded, and started introducing other cats that suited the taste of the silver-haired little girl.

"How about the Siamese Cat?"

"No, the black stripes on its face look strange."

"Sphynx cat."

"It has no fur, it's naked. Koko doesn't like naked animals."

"Munchkin cat."

"Still no..."

"How about this?"

"No."

"Then this."

"No."

"No."

"No."

"No."

"...."

Today, the female store clerk has heard the word "No" a lot from a little girl.

She felt like vomiting.

Then she walked over to the last cat in the store. This was a cat that was actually very unpopular and had been in the store for 2 years without anyone buying it.

To be honest she was skeptical about this cat, not knowing why she still kept it in her shop, but she still introduced it to the silver-haired little girl just for a bet.

If this didn't work, she could only apologize to the handsome man and the little girl that her pet shop wasn't good enough for them.

"This cat... She is big and likes to sleep most of the day. Only wakes up when it's time to eat and relieve herself. As expected, young miss won't be interested in this one either, right?"

With such a mentality, this the female shopkeeper no longer seems optimistic about the animals in her pet shop.

Lynn and Koko looked up at the fat cat, who was sleeping facing the wall.

The cat was so fat, it was the same size as an adult dog. Its fur was orange and white like a normal cat.

But unlike the other animals that turned their heads when they came, even when they were napping. This orange cat was different, she was very calm and unperturbed by the world around her.

Guests arriving? What is it? Keep on sleeping!

That's the kind of air this cat exudes

"Koko wants this cat."

"Eh? Really? interested in this cat?!"

The female shop clerk didn't know whether she should be happy or sad? Well she had introduced all the most qualified animals in her shop.

This silver-haired little girl rejected all of them, in the end she was interested in the least popular animal in her store?

The shop lady laughed, not knowing if it was a happy laugh or some other kind of laughter.

"...."

Looking at Milf who doubted life, Lynn pretended to cough.

"Alright, miss. Please open the cage, and let the cat out. We'll buy it."

The female shop clerk stopped laughing and nodded. She took a key from her pocket and opened the orange cat's cage.

Then she tried to wake the cat up, but no matter how many times she called out to it and patted its large body.

The fat cat didn't budge and continued to sleep while facing the wall.

If it wasn't for its breathing body, she would have thought it was dead.

The female store clerk turned to Lynn awkwardly.

"Sorry sir, as you can see. This cat is really lazy, so lazy that it's hard to wake up when it's sleeping."

"...."

Lynn knew the female store clerk was helpless.

It wasn't her fault, but this fat cat was at fault for really liking sleeping too much.

If it was a normal cat of regular size, the shop lady would have just hauled it out of the cage by force.

But the cat was actually so heavy, it was difficult for an ordinary woman to forcibly move it.

Lynn knew with just a glance at the orange cat.

The cat weighed about 28 kilograms.

That's more than half the weight of a typical adult!

If the female store clerk was Wonder Woman, she could probably lift the cat with ease.

But she was just an ordinary woman, just an ordinary woman with average physical strength.

Lynn reached out his hand to pick up the cat with his power. It would be easy, but before doing so, he turned to Koko and asked for confirmation.

"Koko, are you sure you want this cat?"

Koko who was staring at the fat cat from the entrance of the cage nodded without turning her head.

Her golden eyes seemed to shine slightly when she looked at the orange cat in front of her.

Is there anything special about this fat cat?

Lynn couldn't help but wonder in his mind.

But whatever.

Since Koko wanted it, he would take it for her.

He signaled the female shopkeeper to step aside and let him into the cage.

The female store clerk understood what this handsome man was going to do.

He wanted to help her!

So handsome!

The fat cat's cage was quite large, an adult could even fit into it. It's just that the space is quite narrow, it's a bit difficult to get the big cat facing the wall out for ordinary people.

But who is Lynn? He's a person with superhuman abilities. With the physical power of a Herrscher, lifting 200 tons is not even an impossible feat for him.

Lifting the fat cat in front of him should be easy for him.

When he touched the cat, it somehow jerked and opened its eyes while turning to Lynn.

What was surprising were the cat's eyes.

The pair of eyes had gold-colored pupils, but with a black slit in the middle that somehow gradually grew into a +_+ shape.

Lynn who looked closely could see it clearly, and he was dumbfounded.

Okay, this cat somehow had pupils similar to Naruto's when in Sage Mode.

Clearly this was no ordinary cat!

Is this cat some kind of alien?

Lynn wasn't sure, but he finally figured out why Koko was so interested in this cat, even when it looked so lazy and only knew how to eat and sleep.

Fortunately, the shopkeeper didn't seem to notice the cat's strangeness. In her eyes, this fat cat was probably just an ordinary cat.

"Yo, cat. Do you want to come with me? I'll give you a big house and lots of food. You just need to be the pet of that little girl over there."

After learning that this cat was unusual, Lynn felt the need to try to communicate, even though he wasn't sure if the cat would understand him or not.

He pointed at Koko as if signaling to get to know her.

To his surprise, the fat cat nodded as if she understood. She looked at Koko for a while as if thinking of something, then slowly walked out of the cage obediently.

The female store clerk was stunned to see this, she even rubbed her eyes.

She couldn't believe it.

Why would this very lazy cat suddenly take the initiative to get up, even get out of its cage when told to do so by that handsome man?

She had been taking care of the fat cat that only knew how to eat and sleep for 2 years. But not once in 2 years, had the fat cat taken the initiative to get out of the cage obediently just because he told it to!

The orange-colored fat cat stood in front of Koko, even the same height as Koko, and the two looked at each other.

The first to open its mouth was the cat.

Or rather she meowed.

"Mao~"

Koko's eyes lit up, with a bright smile on her face, she patted the cat's head and said: "Mao Chan, from now on your name is Mao Chan!"

"Mao~"

Fat cat, no. Mao Chan looked so obedient, she let Koko pat her head.

Lynn who saw this nodded, he got out of the cage and turned to Milf who looked shocked at the scene in front of her.

"Miss, how much is this cat worth? We'll buy it."

"Uh, this..."

...

The shop doorbell rang.

Lynn and Koko.

And Mao Chan who had a rope around her neck that Koko was holding walked out of the store.

The female shop clerk waved her hand in front of the shop door.

"Thank you for visiting, please come again~!"

Lynn just nodded while smiling at the female shop clerk.

The female shop clerk's face turned red and quickly walked into the store with the check in her hand.

Lynn quickly led Koko and her new cat to the car.

While ignoring the stares from passers-by of course.

Because their appearance attracted a lot of attention.

But as if one in a million possibilities happened.

Right now.

"Excuse me!"

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to!"

A blonde-haired girl with a guitar case on her back was running from a distance. She overtook many people who were walking on the sidewalk, and sometimes accidentally nudged passersby with the guitar case on her back.

The girl looked agile, looking at the people who were angry because she was hit, she kept running while apologizing to the people she accidentally nudged.

But when she was about to pass Lynn and the others, she was caught off guard, and her foot somehow slipped.

"Ahhh!"

Lynn, who was about to go to his car, naturally knew that a girl was about to fall in front of him.

So reflexively, he reached out his hand to catch the girl who was about to fall.

With his physical power, even when an elephant wanted to run over him, he wouldn't budge.

But hey, what was it about his body that suddenly fell to the ground when the girl bumped into him?

Even the girl he caught, her face accidentally fell right on top of his.

His lips and the girl's lips collided with each other.

Which made the two of them kiss!

In public.

Many passers-by naturally saw this accident.

Lynn who knew what he had just experienced.

Immediately suspicious, he suspected that he had the clichéd ability that harem protagonists usually have!

This is...

This...

Isn't this a perverted accident? Fuck!

He suddenly remembered the reward he hadn't checked this morning. Then he called up the system screen in his mind and displayed the gift he had just gotten this morning!

[Ding! You got Lucky Pervert!]

[Lucky Pervert can increase the user's luck to make the heroine around the user suddenly have an unintentional perverted accident. The accident will be related to the user and the heroine who are within five meters range. The chance of activating this magical skill is 80% when the heroine who has no relationship with the user meets for the first time.]

"...."

Looking at the skill description on the system screen, Lynn didn't complain about having a magical skill that could help him to get the heroine.

It's just that he was surprised to realize that this girl who just bumped into and kissed him turned out to be the heroine.

She had shoulder-length blonde hair, fair skin, and light blue eyes that looked at him from such a close distance because the two of them were kissing.

In her eyes, he could tell this heroine was so shocked that she froze knowing she had bumped into a guy on the street and even kissed him by accident!

Her face quickly turning red, she immediately separated her lips and from his lips.

Then hurriedly got up and said: "Sorry sir! I-I... I really didn't mean to! My foot suddenly tripped before, and I accidentally kissed you!"

"Y-You... You're not going to ask me to take responsibility, are you?"

Lynn was speechless at what this girl said.

Stupid girl...

If you say it like that.

If he's a bad guy, he will definitely blackmail this girl to take responsibility by becoming his woman.

And then...

Then he would take his home to eat her out in his big, soft bedroom.

20