Book 1 Chapter 34: The Cycle (Part 2)
188 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Silver Kingdom became quite busy all of a sudden.

Teleporters were bringing loads of goods throughout the kingdom!

With Silver’s Financing skills, the citizens were able to buy a stable life for themselves.

The Financing abilities had a multiplier. The more you buy and sell, the more you’ll get good deals on various necessities like food and housing.

She also has an ability that was built around taxes.

As for the kings that were in the castle, they patiently waited with their offers to give Margolin and Lady Annabella. They told them that Silver has the final say if she wants to make the deal or not. So they had to wait until the next day.

____

{Inside a silver citizens house}

Four women were sitting at the kitchen table.

“I can’t believe this, girl! You know that dress I wanted?! I am able to buy it with no problem! We can even build up credit and pay off on something expensive.” A female citizen said.

“I know! But did you see Jenny?! She said she’s able to choose what gender is her baby!” Older woman gossiped.

“What, really? That’s crazy!” The first woman said.

“Yes! And get this, you can set how many you want!” Older woman said.

“I am actually more interested in the Silver King’s sex drive skills. I love my husband, but if these skills can strengthen our love, I want more skills like that!” A fit milf said.

“Really..? I should try that with my husband...” A young lady said.

The other women looked at her. She was sad as she looked at the king’s skills.

“You’re wondering if there’s something that can get you a baby with your husband, are you?” The milf said.

“What?! No! We are fine! We’ll just keep trying! It’s not like the king can help us with that...” The young lady said.

“But what if she could? She has a Magic Coin, right? I’m told she likes sex! If you do things for her, she’ll do things for you!” Milf said.

“I am sure all that are just rumors! Everyone says that this kingdom was created in a day, but I am not so sure. I think something happened and everyone just blew things out of proportion! What is true, Margolin helped us by taking us away from the war. She did it all with Silver’s money. I can believe some things, but not everything.” Older woman said.

“You old ladies filling my sister’s head with gossip again?!” The young lady’s sister said. She was able to walk into the house with a key, her sister gave her.

“Oh... It’s you...” The milf scowled.

“Hi, Mary!” The young woman said.

“Why are you talking to these old women, Lacey?” Mary asked.

“They are my friends! Where have you been?” Lacey asks.

“I was talking to our father... He wanted me to try matching with Silver... again...” Mary said.

Everyone froze.

“You mean our king?” Milf said.

Because Silver didn’t publicly announce that she was an emperor, not many citizens were aware.

“Yes... She doesn't want me... I told her I am okay with her being with other women, I just want to know them first, that’s all!” Mary said.

“She is king! They can have anyone they want! If I was your age, I’d be okay with marrying a king, regardless of their women!” Older woman said.

“Really? So it’s not weird? I know my father said it’s fine, but I don’t know how I feel about it...” Mary said.

“No! I know you think getting older is a curse, but we have experience with this! Your sister wants to ask the Silver King about creating a baby. You two should go together!” Older woman said.

“Maybe... I don’t want to be a burden on the king...” Lacey said.

“I’ll talk to her! I’ll do anything for you, sister! If I can get her to make you a baby, I’ll try it!” Mary said.

“O-okay..” Lacey said.

A man walked by them. He came from the downstairs basement.

He was a tall bald man with a brown beard.

“Dear?! Where are you going?!” Lacey asks her husband.

“I got to meet up with someone! I’ll be right back, hun!” The man said.

Lacey pouted. “It’s not with another woman, is it, Timothy?”

Tim didn’t say anything for a while, then spoke. “It’s kingdom-related. They want to talk to us noble-types.”

“Okay, honey, I trust you,” Lacey said. She walked over to him, stood on her tiptoes, and gave him a kiss on his lips. “I don’t know what they want with you, but if you can help the king in any way. I wish you good luck!”

“Thank you, baby! I will do my best!” The man said.

He left the house and Mary walked to Lacey.

“You’re not gonna tell him we are going to see the king as well?” Mary asks.

“Why would I do that? We’re going to see each other there after all. Now, let’s go see what my husband is up to...” Lacey said.

.....

As Tim walked towards the capital of the kingdom.

He noticed two people clumsily following him. He suspected it was his silly wife...

Using a skill for speed, he lost her in the crowded kingdom. Everyone was going crazy with Silver’s new skills, so it was easy to get rid of his pursuers.

“Where did he go!?” He’s so fast!” Mary said out of breath.

“I can track him using our wedding rings! It’s a marriage function!” Lacy said, also out of breath.

When Tim realized how Lacey was still following him, he turned off his marriage tracking, but it was too late. She was led to the building...

“What?! What is this place?!” Mary asked.

“I don’t know! There are a lot of rich people here! It is so loud!” Lacey said.

From commoners to nobles. The building was jam-packed with hundreds of guys and some women. They were casually conversing inside the big building they were in.

“Umm... Lacey? I think I hear someone having sex over there...” Mary said.

“Wha..?” Lacey said as she saw several noblemen having sex. “He can’t be here, right?! Tell me he's not here! He said his business was kingdom-related! How’s having sex kingdom related?!”

“Well... when it comes to our king, who knows...?” Mary said.

This was making her mad. She understands that Silver likes to have sex... But to involve a married man in some weird sex scheme?!

“Hello, there girls! Is it just two of you? I can take you to a private room if you like!” A female said.

The sisters looked at this girl and Mary noticed she looked familiar to someone.

She was petite with red eyes and had long silver hair. Her outfit looks similar to a real dress, but very revealing and had no covering of her breast.

“Hi! I am King Silver Coin! I can make you happy!” The silver-haired woman said.

“Wha-What?! My lord?! Why are you here?!” Lacey yelled. She fell to the floor with a bow.

“What?! No! This isn’t the king! Why are you impersonating the king?!” Mary asked.

“Hmm? Aren’t you girls here for Silver Day?!” Fake Silver asked.

“Silver Day? I know some citizens wanted to honor the king because of her new skills, but are you saying that everyone here is going to look like her?!” Mary asked.

This was making Mary even madder! First, she had to deal with the real Silver having sex with girls, and now she has to witness other men fucking girls who resembled her?!

“Yes! it’s not rare for customers to want to fuck with a celebrity. But I don’t mind! She is so wonderful, isn’t she?! Like the men here, I want to fuck with the real one too! I’d kill to pleasure my hero!” Fake Silver said.

“What? I don’t see her as a hero! Sure, she’d saved people from the hardships of war! But that was mostly Margolin’s doing...” Mary said.

“Oh, pish posh! Do you know how many Kings have advisers they don’t listen to?! Not a lot! Because you’re a noble, you don’t see it! I’m just a common whore, but in this Kingdom, someone like me matters! King Silver understands my profession! With her lovemaking skills, I’ve gotten so many customers! Don’t tell anyone this, but did you know, selling yourself for silver coins actually works! We didn’t think it would at first! But I get more silver coins if I sell my body! Also! I don’t have to worry about customers not paying me! Everyone’s friendly in this kingdom! I’ve heard the King herself was also a slut. This is definitely my type of kingdom! So yes, King Silver saved me! I don’t like talking about it, but I didn’t have a good life! I can get a second chance here...” Fake Silver said.

Mary doesn’t understand this woman at all... This woman likes fucking around with other men, for money?! Why can‘t she find a man and be happy?! Why can’t the King do the same?! Does the king need so many women?!

“Maybe the king doesn’t understand love,” Mary said.

“What?!” Fake Silver said.

“She hasn’t found anyone to truly love! I can show her! I can change her! Make her better! I’ll do whatever it takes to make Silver understands that sex with other women isn’t the way! She won’t need anyone else but me!” Mary said.

“Wait! Do you actually know the King?! If you’re going to see her, can I go with you?!” Fake Silver asked.

“Sure! Whatever! Maybe I’ll teach you this kingdom doesn’t need to be perverted! Let’s go, Lacey! I don’t know where your husband is, but there’s no way we’ll find him in this orgy of people. Maybe we could ask Silver why she needs him here!” Mary said.

Lacey looked around to see if she can still spot her husband, but there were just too many people having sex... There’s also a lot of private rooms in this big building. She didn’t think she would ever find him. But if the king really needs him, she hopes he’s safe.

“Do you know where she is?” Lacey asked Mary.

“She’s likely in the castle, of course! I’m sure we’ll find her there! I can’t wait to meet her!” Fake Silver said.

“Fine! Let’s go!” Mary said.

Then the three women set off to the kingdom, to change Silver’s way of life! What can go wrong?!

_____

{In the throne room}

“I don’t want to hear this anymore!” Silver roared.

“But sire! I aim to keep Auly safe!” Reyes said. “If she goes into a dungeon or put herself in any type of danger, there’s nothing much we can do to stop her from dying! The last time she was in a dungeon, she got raped. I would rather not have a repeated outcome.”

Silver was having a conversation with some of the personas. Mira, Mille, Lispa, and Emily were also there.

“We won’t let that happen again! I do agree we shouldn’t put her directly in danger, though, I don’t know how I feel about locking her away in a tower!” Mira said.

“It won’t be a tower! Just in her room, in my Kingdom! I know the persona's lives are meaningless to some people, but they matter to me! We nearly died and she clearly can’t handle this world!” Reyes said.

“I get that! I really do! But Auly also has her own life to live!” Mira said.

“I think she should be able to venture at her own discretion... I want Auly to be safe... However, Bonnie said her skills don't go very far from the person... Also, because there are some personas who want to have adventures and level up... Her being in one place is not ideal...” Oliver said.

”I am a queen, now. With my new Kingdom, personalities can live in peace!” Queen Reyes said.

“But as Oliver said, not all the personas want a safe life! I want to stay near Silver! Your new Kingdom is far, Auly can’t be in two places at once and Bonnie’s abilities don’t stretch far! So, nooo!” Poppy said.

“This isn’t about any of you! This is about Auly! What she wants, matters!” Silver said.

“I agree!” Mira said.

“Auly! What do you want?!” Silver asked.

“I... you... I don’t...” Auly stammered.

Auly sat there with her hands covering her ears.

People were arguing over her, yet again! She didn’t want to freak out because it would hurt the other personalities, but she can’t help it. This was scary, she didn’t want to stay in a room for the rest of her life... She wanted to continue to fight with the army... She wants to be needed and not waste away...

(As I said, you should just die! You’re hopeless, Auly! They don’t really care! You’re just a nuisance!) Auly's mind.

Auly was really freaking out! She wanted to sleep, for good!

“Everyone, shut up! You’re all pressuring her again! Do you want her to go into a panic attack?! All of this yelling and screaming is going nowhere!” Mille yelled. The room immediately quieted down. Mira hugged Auly and hummed in her ear. “I said I’ll help ALL of the personalities and I will! I just need time!”

“Right! This is what we’re going to do! Mira and Oliver, come up with a risk-free way for her adventures. If you two can’t give me a solution, then I won’t let her go anywhere! Reyes, the same goes for you. I will not let her stay with any of you until you think about her well-being as well as your own! She matters too! Until everyone gives me an actual solution, she stays in the castle with me and my sisters! Bonnie! Get rid of them!” Silver said.

Bonnie waved her hand to dispel them, while they vanished without any fuss.

“Okay! Good! I’m hungry, so I’m gonna get some food!” Silver said.

“Umm... Lord Emperor, their back!” Emily said.

She may not have known what was happening at first, but due to them arguing about Auly for quite a bit. She understood everything she needed to know.

Queen Reyes came back first. She had a young lady in a nice fancy dress near her.

Poppy was next, she brought back a buff man who was probably her henchmen.

Oliver brought back some common girl who he convinced to pick up the class to bring him back. All of these new personas had Bonnie’s power.

“I am not done yet,” Reyes said. She was slightly annoyed.

“But I am!” Silver said.

She then went into her harem abilities. She gave Emily a class that had the ability to drain energy and disrupt abilities.

Silver didn’t even have to say anything. With her harem abilities, she can tell a girl to do something without words.

Emily raised her hand up to block the new persona’s abilities, causing them to disappear again.

“Sigh! Emily, I want you to take a shower and put on some fancy clothes. I may not care about appearances, but I won’t have my bitches look like shit. When you're done, meet me in my room. So we can eat!” Silver said.

“You’re not going to the feast with Margolin?” Bonnie asked.

“Hell no! The Kings will be there and I don’t feel like talking to them! And besides, I just prefer to eat in my room. You’re free to go if you want.” Silver said.

“Auly? Are you going?” Bonnie asked.

“I am...” Auly said.

“Okay, good. Then I’m going.” Bonnie said.

“Sir! You have guests!” A guard said.

“Hmm? Who is it?” Silver asks.

“She says her name is Mary! Her name is on the guest list your mother gave us!” The guard said.

“Sigh, let her in!” Silver said.

Mary walked into the throne room with two women. She looked around the room and saw Silver with lots of other women...

“What do you want, Mary?!” Silver asked.

“I want you to love me! I know you don’t know what true love is, but I’ll show you!” Mary said.

“What?! What are you talking about?!” Silver asked.

“I can show you how to love!” Mary repeated.

“But I do love someone!” Silver said.

“You do? Who?!” Mille and Mary asked.

“Ala, of course!” Silver said.

“Your maid?! That’s not real love! Silver, you need to be with a real woman who understands you! Who’ll help you! You don’t need any other woman!” Mary said.

“But she does understand me. Hell, even Mille understands me better than you do! None of them stopped me from having sex with other women! If that is all you got to say, get lost!” Silver said.

“Who is Mille?!” Mary asked.

“She is my fiancé!” Silver said while gesturing to a woman in a wheelchair.

“F-Fiancé?! When did you get a fiancé?! And she is crippled! She won’t be able to take care of you as well as I can! This is worse than I thought! You can’t pick good women, this is why I must pick the women for you! If you want more women, fine! But I’ll do the selection! You’ll see it! I can make you happy!” Mary yelled.

Silver was just about ready to kick her ass, but Mille put her hands on Silver’s, which pissed Mary off.

“I don’t know exactly who you are, but you have no right to judge anyone based on looks! And you definitely don’t have the right to tell someone who to love! If I had my legs, I’d kick your ass!” Mille screamed.

Silver hasn’t seen Mille lose her shit before. She kind of liked it.

“Here’s the thing Mary, lately I’ve been going through things. I recently saw my inner self, and so has Mille. She wasn’t scared when she saw the real me. I do love her for it! However, you’d probably faint or something from seeing my true self!” Silver said.

“No! I can help you with your true self!” Mary said.

“But it’s dangerous!” Silver yelled.

“I don’t care! Show me!” Mary insisted.

Silver looked at Mille, who just shrugged.

“Fine! Everyone but me, Mille, Bonnie, Lispa, and Mary, get out! I don’t want anyone to get hurt!” Silver said.

Mary, Lacey, and fake Silver were a bit confused, but everyone did what’s instructed.

“Bonnie! I want you to call out Mary’s and Mille‘s dark side too! I want to see which woman is fit for me!” Silver said.

“Are you sure about this?” Bonnie asks.

“I am! If those women really want me, they’ll have to fight for it!” Silver said.

“Okay...” Bonnie said. She was unsure about this...

She spawned three figures.

Silver’s persona was glancing at Lispa for some reason.

Mille’s persona regarded the real one’s dead legs.

“I can’t believe you got hurt! I’d never let that happen to me! I am the best, after all! Nothing can stop me!” Mille’s persona said.

The real Mille grimaced, then looked at Silver. She didn’t want Silver to see her like that... However, Silver wasn’t paying attention. She was looking for Mary’s persona, but she couldn’t see it.

“Bonnie? Why did you only manifest two?” Silver asked.

“Huh? She should also be here. I’m sure she’s here.” Bonnie said.

“You called me to show me off, right? Let’s get this over with so I can eat!” Hungry Silver said. She walked to Mary, who was still confused. “Aren’t you scared of me?!”

“Should I be? I’m aware of my Lord having an ability to manifest creatures. You don’t frighten me.” Mary said.

“What if I eat you?!” Hungry said with a growl.

“Are you talking about sexually or-...?” Mary asks.

“I mean, I’m going to eat you out!” She replied.

“That still can mean sexually...” Mary said.

“Uhh! I’m just going to eat you!” Silver’s persona yelled.

“No! You promised!” Lispa said.

“But~~~ She is so annoying!” Hungry Silver said.

“That doesn’t matter! A promise is a promise!” Lispa said.

“SIGH, fine! Whatever! Can I go now?! I am Hungry!” Hungry said.

“Was this all you wanted to show me, Silver? I’m not impressed. I’ve seen worse...” Mary said.

“Hmm... I guess so. Well, I need food in me! I’m going to my room now! Let’s go, Mille!” Silver said.

“What about me?!” Mary asked.

“What about you?” Silver replied with annoyance.

“I want to eat with you too!” Mary said.

“I don’t mind! Just don’t tell me who to love anymore!” Silver said.

Mary didn’t want to agree to that. She looked at Mille. She was casually touching Silver, before! She hated that!

“Just look at my legs! You’re in a wheelchair while I can run around and do whatever the fuck I want!” Mille’s persona said to the real one, who was ignoring her. “You can’t run~~~! Hahaha-!”

Persona Mille sensed something then dodged while kicking the real Mille’s wheelchair away.

“Ahh!” The real Mille screamed.

“Who’s there?! I can sense danger!” Persona Mille yelled as she took out a blade.

She looked around the area, then threw a smoke bomb on the ground.

“What is happening?!” Mary asked.

“Someone’s attacking us! I see a figure in the smoke! Be careful! But don’t worry everyone, I am Brave!” Brave (Persona Mille) said.

“Is your personality, okay?!” Lispa asked Mille.

“If she says there’s an attack, then I believe her. I was not a bad adventurer. I may not have my skills anymore, but she seems to have them. I’d used skills to track and fight any monster.” Mille said.

Brave watched the figure look back at her. It was a she, she had blue eyes and black hair. Her fingernails were long and sharp.

It quickly lunged at Brave, who casually dodged all of her attacks.

“Mary?! Is that your persona?!” Silver asks.

“My persona?!” Mary asked.

The smoke was so thick, Mary couldn’t make out what was happening.

Mary’s persona constantly tried her best to cut Brave, but she just couldn’t.

When Mary’s persona wiped some tears off of her face, she threw it on Brave’s clothing. Like acid, it burnt through the clothing and all the way to her skin, making Brave yelp in pain.

“Oww! That hurts you stupid monster!” Brave yelled.

Brave spun around and slashed Mary’s persona’s face.

“Ahhh!” Mary’s persona screeched.

As bright red blood was falling down her face, it gave Brave the ability to see Mary’s persona better.

Mary’s persona did not like to be seen, so she hid again.

“You can’t hide forever! You have blood on you and I’ll find you with that!” Brave said, but couldn’t see her. “Where are you?! Bloody Mary?!”

There was tongue clicking but Bloody Mary continued to hide. So nothing happened.

“I’ll get you, Bloody Mary! Where are you?!” Brave screamed.

Still nothing. The smoke cleared up but Bloody Mary was still not found.

“Did she run?!” Lispa asked.

“Who knows?! Imma get some food! Silver said with her hands raised.

“Okay! But I’m coming with you, Silver!” Mary said.

“Sure! Whatever!” Silver said.

Mary got her sister and the fake Silver to come with her and they all went for a meal. The last ones standing there were Brave and Hungry.

Brave yawned. “I guess I’ll go too! It looks like she’s not gonna attack me again, oh well!”

“I can still smell her, she’s near.” Hungry said.

“Well if she’s not going to fight, then I’ll just fuck you!” Brave said.

“Huh? You want to have sex?!” Hungry asked.

“You don’t? I thought Silver was a sex maniac?!” Brave said.

“She is, but I’m not...” Hungry said.

“Well, I want to have sex! I always do so after my fights, so let’s do it! We’ll just leave Bloody Mary, here! She could never beat me anyway! I am amazing!” Brave said.

“Die!” Bloody Mary said as she grabbed Brave’s legs from under the ground.

Brave scream as she fell through the floor. Deeper and deeper she sank in the solid floor until she was waist-deep inside the ground.

Bloody Mary floated out of the solid ground and stared daggers at Brave. She was also visible.

“You can’t have her! She is my Silver! My true love!” Bloody Mary yelled.

Hungry walked up to Bloody Mary and slapped her on the head.

“Stop it! If I have to play nice and good, then so do you two! The truth is, I like you both. You two have a passion and drive to get what you want! You both have a hunger I like!” Hungry said then kissed Bloody Mary.

It surprised the creature but she accepted it with a loving embrace.

“Let me out! I’m still stuck!” Brave cried out, and she actually cried. “I hate this! I can’t feel my legs! I don’t like this at all! Please help me! This can’t be happening to me! I need my legs! I don’t want to lose my legs again!”

Hungry watched as Brave cried and begged.

“Get her out!” Hungry demanded.

“Nooo! We don’t need her!” Bloody Mary said.

“That wasn’t a request!” Hungry said with a growl.

“Okay! Fine!” Bloody Mary said.

When Bloody Mary pulled Brave out of the ground. Brave started hitting her legs to see if it still had feelings, but she didn’t feel anything.

So she just sat there and cried some more.

“I can get you a wheelchair!” Bloody Mary laughed and teased.

“Nooo! Please don’t! I’ll just crawl!” Brave said in tears.

“I’ll carry you...” Hungry sighed. She doesn't even know why she liked this broken woman. Although, Hungry also felt broken...

“Okay... I don’t mind that...” Brave said.

“Hey! What about me?!” Bloody Mary said.

“From what I can tell, you can fly and go through walls!” Brave said.

“I still want to be carried by my love!” Bloody Mary said.

“Okay! I’ll carry you both! So shut up!” Hungry yelled. She put Brave on her back and carried Bloody Mary in her hands. “Now, let’s go!”

‘Why do I have to deal with these women...? I just want to eat...’ Hungry thought to herself.

_____

{In Silver’s private dining room}

“Why the hell do I have to deal with you two?!” Silver yelled.

Two women were all over Silver, sounds sexy, right?...

“Get off of me and let me eat in peace!” Silver continued.

“Nooo! If you’re going to let her touch you then I can too!” Mary said.

“Can you just get lost! You don’t want Silver to be herself, so why are you still even here?!” Mille said. She normally doesn't lose her cool, but this was starting to piss her off!

Although, Silver wanted to eat in her room. The women thought it would be better to have a private dining room, just for themselves. Silver, Mary, Mille, Lispa, Lacey, and the fake Silver were present here.

Bonnie, Auly, and Mira went to the other dinner party. Emily was taking a bath, she was going to eat later.

“Okay, I’ve been meaning to ask this, Mary, but who is that woman and why does she look like me?!” Silver asked.

Mary looked towards the woman Silver was pointing at, then remembered the two women she came with... She’d completely forgotten about her sister‘s baby problem...

“Before I get to her, are you able to make a baby? My sister and her husband have been trying for years, but they can’t conceive a baby. Are you able to help them?” Mary said.

“Sure, I’ll try, but no promises. Can we do it tomorrow night? I have a busy morning with the kings and I want to fuck and sleep after we eat!” Silver said.

“Yes, you’re highness. I don’t mind waiting.” Lacey said.

“Good! Now, who is this poser?!” Silver asks.

“I am Roy! Your highness!” Roy said.

“Roy? Sounds like a boy’s name.” Silver said.

“Well, I am a boy...” Roy said.

“What?! Why didn’t you tell me?!” Mary asked.

“You’d never asked...” Roy said.

“But you have breasts?” Lacey questioned with a look.

“I used potions for that… Along with my body shape and voice also…” Roy replied.

“And men have sex with you? Why are you pretending to be a girl, don’t those guys know you’re a guy?!” Mary said.

“Yes, of course they know... that is why I’m popular. The real Silver was also a guy too. Usually, when they fantasize about someone, they mostly want me to seem like that person.” Roy said.

“People are fantasizing about me? That’s pretty hot!” Silver said.

“No, it isn’t!” Mary said.

“Was all of the girls in that sex building, guys?!” Lacey asked.

Could her husband possibly like a guy instead of her?! She knows she can’t have a child, but they can’t either...

“No... just some of us... I’ve always been this way... I am not very well received as the way I am, but in this kingdom, I can be free and true to who I am. That is why I said Silver Coin saved me and is my hero.” Roy said.

“I’d save you?! What is so special about this character?” Silver said.

“You see yourself as a character?” Mille asked.

“I do! I hate playing this role! I have been noticing that I’ve been changing! I’d used to be calm and collected, sometimes very witty. Now I’m always angry, I yell a lot and I don’t have the patience for anything anymore! I don’t even know why I am yelling now!” Silver yelled.

“Have you tried, not getting upset?” Mary asked.

“Of course I have! Being this person is very upsetting to me! So if you want to be, Silver Coin! Go for it! Because I don’t want to!” Silver said.

Roy stood up quickly, then spoke. “I’ll do it! Not just for me, but for you and anyone who's like us! We can all be free together!”

“You speak as if I wanted to be a girl! I didn’t and I can’t change back unless I reverse the magic, it’ll destroy everything you see here!” Silver said.

“That can happen?!” Roy said.

“Yes! And if you tell anyone, you’ll pay the price! I don’t need the other kings to know this!” Silver said.

Silver had no plans of telling anyone her new life can’t be changed back in any way. She could at least use this as a tactic to see who are still spies.

“Silver! I had no idea you were struggling with your identity! I think I understand now! You’ve been having sex like you use to, because you still want to feel like yourself!” Mary said.

She was all on Silver.

“No, I just like sex! Now, get off of me!” Silver yelled.

“No, Silver! I’ll admit I was thinking about myself! You are right! I shouldn’t tell you who to love, and I didn’t even try to understand Mille, or anyone you like! Can you please let me help you! All I ask is for you to think about who you are having sex with! Please?! No more strangers or people off the street! Get to know them first, that's all I ask!” Mary said.

“Wha-?!” Silver said.

“Actually, Silver, I agree. I’d rather not get any diseases...” Mille said.

“Well, of course! Ala or Margolin have ways to scan for that, for me.” Silver said.

“Well, as your fiancé, I will be taking care of that from now on!” Mary said.

“When did we become fiancés?!” Silver asked.

“Starting now, you are my lover, Silver. I’ll make sure you won’t ever hate who you are! I can show you that Silver Coin is a good person to be!” Mary said.

“Silver, add her to your harem,” Mille said.

“Do I have to...?” Silver asks.

“Yes, now do it!” Mille said.

Silver sighed. “Fine!”

Mary became part of Silver’s harem.

“I’m going to give you the power to cleanse diseases from people I’m gonna have sex with, Mary.” Silver said.

“Me?!” Mary asked.

“You wanted to help, right? You’ll be like my little priestess! You can take care of my wounds, illnesses, and even heal your sister’s pregnancy problem. If you want it?” Silver said.

“What, really?!” Mary and Lacey said.

“Sure! Why not?!” Silver said.

“I am glad! Thank you!” Lacey said, half crying.

“Okay! I’ll do this for you, but even though I like Roy. I don’t want you to have sex with him!” Mary said.

“Why not?” Silver asked.

“For one thing, it’s a guy. I won’t feel good about losing to a guy... And you already have a lot of girls as it is!” Mary said. “You can always still support him from afar.”

“What do you mean?” Silver asked.

“I mean sponsor him. First, take away his dick. That is what you do, right? I want you to take care of him/her. Get them an outfit! They seem to have a rough life and I do want you to help them. However, they can’t stay in this house! Let them do their profession, but just away from us!” Mary said.

“Sex can be a profession?! Like a League?! Sure! I can sponsor something like that!” Silver said. “I’m going to make a stadium and everything!”

“Wait, Silver! That’s not what I meant!” Mary said.

“She said she would show me and everyone like me, Silver Coin is something that brings joy!” Silver said.

“Sure, I don’t mind! This sounds like a great idea! Also, are you really going to turn me into a girl?! I would like that, very much!” Roy said.

“Good! Ha! A Professional Sex Performer League! PSPL!” Silver yelled. Silver ignored Mary’s protest and built a stadium!

“There will be tournaments and things of that nature!” Silver continued.

Because she added a dungeon core to it, there were sex battles with bosses and minions! The participants would have to maintain their stamina and not cum. The new category of sex classes she made was making her laugh. Silver’s sex classes didn’t override battle classes. So a soldier can go in, and battle with the sex class, no problem.

“The sex classes will have special skills that make a team cums faster or slower, depending on if they were an enemy or not! Yes, this is also good! There can be tanks, DPS, and healer types, but for sex! Hahaha!” Silver said. She was having a good time.

Mary stopped trying to convince Silver not to do this and watched as her lover happily played with her settings.

Silver seems so strong to her. She didn’t think that she would dislike being, Silver Coin... If this sex league was going to make her happy and be herself, then Mary would help her. Besides, Mary had her own ideas for this league of Silver’s. All of them started brainstorming.

_____

{In Roton’s bed chamber}

Roton moaned in ecstasy as today’s dicksucker was sucking him.

The girl was pretty, she had long wavy orange hair. Her name was Wanda Nash.

Her mother’s pussy was not too long on this man’s dick... She didn’t like sucking this man. She and her whole family hated this man! But he was her king, her lord, her whole world was to serve his every needs…

She was married to another guy. Her real husband watched as his wife sucked their king.

“Faster!” Roton yelled.

Her head was grabbed with force. King Roton was angry today. The room was loud with slapping, slurping sounds. Wanda didn’t cry, her tears dried up after 9 years of doing this. Roton pulled her face all the way to his base. She didn’t care, her world was void of colors and lights. She saw only darkness… Her jaw hurt at first, but she was used to this feeling. Roton pushes his cock in-out of Wanda's mouth. Her throat was merely a fuckhole for his pleasure. Roton doesn't even stop until his cum from his balls emptied down her throat. His dick loaded her throat with several bursts of cum. Wanda's throat bulged from the invading thick cum. When he was satisfied, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. However, he continued to rub his dick on her lips.

“Ah! That was so good! Oh yeah! I need to tell you, I’m going to sell your father's Kingdom!” Roton said.

Wanda went wide-eyed. She took one big swallow of her King’s semen.

“What do you mean? Where’s my father? You said you wouldn't kill him!” Wanda asked.

“Hahaha! Your father is now a real bitch! He was licking Silver’s cunt! He has left you, your sister, and your mother! He’s the reason why I’d have to sell his kingdom in the first place! Silver wants his deeds and land, including his people. So I'm selling everybody that belongs to him, along with your mother! Don't worry, you are a really good dicksucker! I might keep you!” Roton said.

Wanda listened for her mother, she was sleeping because of the long sex session.

“You're going to sell and separate us?!” Wanda yelled.

He slapped her with his dick, which surprised her. 

“Didn’t I tell you not to raise your voice to your king?! Do I have to throw you in the pit with all of those men like I did your sister?!” King Roton snapped.

He then kept on smacking her with his dick.

“Noo! But what are you going to do with my family?! We did everything you asked! My father did all he could! Can you please keep us together?! I’ll do whatever you say!” Wanda screamed.

“You’ll do whatever I want, anyway, you dumb bitch!” Roton yelled.

He shoved his cock inside her mouth to face-fuck her again. All she could think about is, never going against him… She opened her throat wide enough to just let it slide in. She stuck her tongue out underneath his shaft to lick his balls, while she sucked. Anything to make him happy…

While she was being a blow-up doll, there was a knock on the door.

“What is it?!” Roton answered. 

“Lady Margolin is here to see you, Sir!” A man announced.

‘What?! Already?!’ Roton thought.

“Who else?! How many people are out there?!” Roton said.

“Umm... It’s just her!” The man replied.

“Huh?! Are you sure?!” Roton asked.

“Yes, Sir!” Man said.

“Good, bring her to my study!” Roton said while pushing Wanda off of him. “I’ll take great pleasure making her mine, by trapping her. Silver can’t stop me!”

Roton rubbed his hands together, thinking of his plans to take down Silver.

Because that’s a lot going on I don't want to say too much about any spoilers. When I first made Mille, I wanted a broken girl who Silver could date. I did not want to make any difference between her and any other girl. Some people may feel a little wrong that Silver is doing anything sexual with someone who is broken. However, I have already stated that even broken people need love too!  Silver, Auly, Mary, and other characters are also broken, just not in the same way Mille is. Auly has her mental problem, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't be loved.

As for the PSPL, I may change the name, but I’ve been wanting to do this idea for a while now. Have a SEX Dungeon! Silver feels like she doesn't have too much control over her life. So having this, give her something to do!

Any other topic may be a spoiler so I would avoid talking about other stuff. I will say this when I started this adventure on the week of Christmas. I had no idea how long I would do this for. I wanted at least 60 chapters, but I have no idea how many words I would end up doing. Each chapter is like 6 k, so I did a lot!  As I was starting this year off with this book, I wanted to at least finish it before this year is done. I am glad I have been doing a chapter a week, I may finish my goal. When the book is done, I am done with this story… For now. I am going to go back and fix the entire story to make it more Understanding for people who are confused. Some of the age of the character will be changed also. So I have a big job to do. When I finish this book, I'm going to move on to another book. Book two of this story will only happen if I feel like people want it. One thing I can promise that I will not leave it on a cliffhanger. There will be an epilogue to tell you what they're going to do next. But I want people to feel fulfilled. With that being said, I won't stop waiting even after the years up. If I don't feel like it ends on a stupid note. So regardless of my goal, it will end properly.

There are no votes this time, again... I can't think of anything to ask.

I could ask how is everyone day, Good, bad, So-So? I rather you say it in a comment though. I really like it when people comment and say they are doing good!

 

n1.png

Silver-kiss-R.gif I love you all in my own way! I hope you all keep safe out there! Thanks for reading!Silver-Kiss-L.gif

How is everyone's day?!
  • Great! Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Not so good... Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mah! Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Just living life. Votes: 3 60.0%
Total voters: 5
2