Previous Life Skills Part Two
440 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A much older man enters the scene. He’s bulky, almost like a hulking figure. his face had clearly experienced a good amount of weathering. His blue eyes held resistance and the long, pink scar passing through his lips told her that he was resilient. The resemblance between him and the knight she fought could only be that this had to be Sir Descoteaux, the head of the Royal Nights. Seeing him in real-time was simply amazing as a fan, considering how much of a DILF he was.

“Your Highness,” The man bows at Hilarie, who in turn burrows his face into Noir’s chest. She frowns--she wonders if there was some way to encourage the prince to be more extroverted in the presence of others. He’d become the emperor one day--socializing with others was a part of it.

“Perhaps you just scared him a bit, Sir...?”

The big, burly man laughed, a charming chuckle erupted from his chest. Noir felt her heart race as she quietly hid behind her stoic mask.

“Ha! My children reacted the same way when they were that small! I am Yoan Élie Jean-Marie Descoteaux, the head of the Royal Nights. This is my son, Elouan Michel Liam Descoteaux, a junior knight within the Royal Army. I suppose you are Noir, the young man who seems to impress the knights of my order. “ Stroking the young prince’s hair with, Noir nods. 

“It is pleasant to meet your acquaintance, Sir Descoteaux.” Noir gives a slight bow, keeping eye contact with the older man as she raised her head. 

Yoan Descoteaux looked over at the uniform-clad young man in front of him. Even at a young age, he seemed to be gaining height, even on his adult son. His dark eyes seemed to remind him of the night skies he’d see so often in Chaleur. His dark skin, warm like a roasted chestnut.

His stern, reserved features were a bit jarring, even for a man of his age to see on someone who hadn’t yet reached adulthood. One could even say he felt fear from the sight of those blank eyes staring back at him.

“Having acquired skills like this, I have no reservations that you’ll protect His Highness with your life.”

It was clear he was a foreign citizen amongst them--however, he didn’t look like any person from neighboring countries near them. Yoan raked his brain to figure out how he’d gotten there and how long he’d been there. Perhaps sold into slavery?

He couldn’t figure out the boy, as if he was a mystery not from this world.

11