Chapter 29. Silver’s first gym badge.
140 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29.

Silver's first gym badge. _______________________________________________________________

"Rookie you..." Brock is about to say something, but Ash runs away from the gym.

In the audience seats.--------------------

"I will go. You can have your battle." Silver was about to go after Ash, but Misty stopped him.

"Don't worry, I will also check up on him." Ria also went. Seeing this, Silver went to have his gym battle with Brock.

------------------------------------------

"Do you want to take a rest?" Silver asked after arriving at the trainer's spot and introducing himself.

"No, It wasn't even a battle to begin with." Brock wanted to finish this quickly.

"So I assume. You are also a rookie trainer who is having first his gym battle." Brock stated, looking at Silver.

"Yes."

"I assume you have heard the rules." Brock wants to save time again without having to explain the rules.

"Yes." Silver also wanted to have the battle quickly.

'In an Official battle, a trainer can only use four kinds of moves. This might be the reason why Pokémon moves are shown to be forgotten in Pokémon anime or games.' Silver thought while deciding the moves he was going to use in this battle.

"Begin the battle." The referee announced the start of the battle.

"Rioooluuu." Riolu, beside Silver, wanted to jump in, but Silver stopped it.

"Scyther. I choose you." Silver let out Scyther from its Pokeball. Silver wanted to show Brock that even if there is a type disadvantage, a Pokémon can still win.

"A flying type Pokémon is weak against Rock type, don't you know that?" Brock questioned Silver, as Silver should have understood this by the result of Ash's battle.

"I want to try." Silver calmly replied.

"Geodude, you are up." Brock once again begins with Geodude.

"Scyther use double team." Silver doesn't want Scyther to be hit by that Stone edge of Geodude.

"Scyy." Scyther produced multiple images of itself. Scyther covered half of the battlefield.

"Geodude, Use bulldoze." Brock wanted to clear an entire row of images.

"Geoo." Geodude hit the ground with its hand, which produced a crack with wind, and its power started to wipe the images of an entire row.

"Scyther use brick break with quick attack." Silver ordered Scyther.

"Scyy." Scyther ran quickly towards Geodude as the images of Scyther cleared off. Scyther is almost close to Geodude, but Brock reacts well.

"Geodude, use harden."

"Geoo. dude." Geodude's body tightened.

"Scyytherrr." Scyther swiftly chopped Geodude with its blades.

"Geo." Geodude took the hit.

"Scyther keep on using brick break." Silver said to Scyther.

"Scyyy." Scyther keeps chopping Geodude.

"Geo." Geodude has scratches all over its body. It is injured.

"I see. Brick break is a fighting-type move. It is super effective against Geodude." Brock understood at once what strategy Silver pulled.

"Looks like Scyther is going to win." Silver said as Scyther's win was nearby.

"Not so easy. Geodude harden and use fire Punch." Brock said to stop Scyther from gaining easy victory. Geodude cannot use stone edge as Scyther won't give time, but the fire punch is different. It can use just like an ordinary punch.

"Scyther, keep on using Brick break after using iron defence." Silver didn't change Scyther's move as he had seen how many fire punches Scyther withstood from Riolu.

"Scyy." Scyther's body shined with energy as it stopped for a second.

"Geo." Geodude's body suddenly tightened in that second; it allowed Geodude to move even though there was a difficulty. Geodude produced flame in its hands and hit Scyther's face.

"Scy." Scyther didn't back down even if its face turned to the other side due to the punch; it started chopping Geodude's face.

Geodude punched Scyther again in the face. Scyther chopped Geodude's face rapidly by moving its look back. It continued like that for a few seconds.

"Geooo." Geodude fainted with circles in its eyes. Brock is shocked as he didn't expect Scyther to withstand that many attacks, and it looks like it didn't take much damage.

"Scythh." Scyther's face is only slightly burned.

"Geodude is fainted and is unable to continue the battle anymore." The battle referee declared.

"Come on Onix." Brock brought his strongest Pokémon.

"Trainer can choose to change his Pokémon or continue with that Pokémon." The battle referee said.

"Riolu." Silver changed his Pokémon.

"Rioo." Riolu jumped, excited for battle.

"Onix use rock polish." Brock wanted to increase Onix's speed.

"Riolu use vacuum wave." Silver said.

"Onii." Onix shined like a diamond.

"Rioo." Riolu focused light blue energy in its paws and released it as a wave.

"On." Onix took a hit as smoke rose from the place where it was hit.

"Onix use dragon tail." Brock said to Onix.

"Riolu, use quick attack to dodge it." Silver said.

"Onii." Onix's tail shone with light, and it hit in the direction of Riolu.

"Rioo." Riolu dodged it with high speed.

"Riolu climb on it with quick attack." Silver stated, seeing Onix's tail near Riolu.

"Rio." Riolu ran at high speed and started to climb on Onix.

"Onix, keep on using rock polish." Brock used this move because he knows many trainers try climbing onto Onix.

"Onixx." Onis started to shine like a diamond.

"Rioo." Riolu lost its grip and started to slide from Onix from a high height.

"Riolu back down by using vacuum wave." Silver said, seeing Riolu sliding slowly from Onix to the ground.

"Rioo." Riolu formed light blue energy in its paw, released it as a wave, and jumped back to the ground.

"Oniii." Onix took a hit. The Onix body moved just a little back.

"Riolu, use vacuum wave." Silver stated, seeing Riolu in mid-air. Riolu formed energy in its paws.

"Onix use dragon pulse." Brock stated, seeing Riolu jumping back.

"Oni." Onix opened its mouth to form energy, but Riolu's vacuum wave hit before it could attack Riolu.

"Rioo." Riolu landed safely.

"Onii." Onix has scratches over its body and is panting.

"Riolu finish it with ice Punch and quick attack. Use all your strength." Silver said to Riolu to focus all its energy.

"Onix keep using dragon tail." Brock also understood that Onix would lose if it took this hit.

"Onixxx." Onix's tail started to shine. Onix hit in the direction of Riolu.

"Rioo." Riolu dodged with high speed.

"Oni." Onix kept attacking while Riolu kept getting near Onix.

"Rioo." Riolu reached Onix, and it hit while producing ice in its paws.

"Oni." The entire Onix's body turned into an ice scripture.

"Onix is unable to battle anymore. The victory goes to Silver Ketchum from Pallet Town." The battle referee declared the winner.

----------------------

"Here is your gym badge." Brock handed over the gym badge and award for winning.

End. ________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

Check out my Patreon if you want to read chapters ahead.

patreon.com/FanficandOriginalnovelsWriter

6