Chapter 31. Climbing the Mt Moon.
120 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 31

Climbing the Mt Moon. ________________________________________________________________________________

Silver and Ria set off to Mt Moon via route 3 with their Pokémon.

They already brought the required materials for climbing the mountain and extra pair of things that they lost due to Beedrill's attack.

They can go through an already made straight tunnel to route 4, but they decided to climb the mountain in order to see the Pokémon that resided at its summit.

As for falling off the mountain, they don't have to worry as they did prepare a safety kit, specially made for climbers in Pokémon World climbers.

It's so durable that it can take a single attack from a legendary Pokémon head-on. A legendary Pokémon's single attack can destroy a mountain into ashes. So it guarantees that no injuries will occur to trainers even if they fall from the top of the mountain. However, they have to start climbing again from the beginning if they were to fall.

As they set off at noon, it had become night by the time they arrived at Mt Moon. They set up tents, cooked food, and slept after they ate.

Next day, Eary morning. --------------------------

Silver, Ria, and their Pokémon freshened themselves up. Yeah, Pokemon as well. Trainers have to clean them and brush their teeth daily for hygienic purposes, some Pokémon can do it themselves after training like Silver's Riolu. Silver's Riolu cleans itself daily without Silver's help.

Silver and Ria gave the pokeballs of Scyther, Pichu, and Poliwag to Riolu and Eevee so they could eat at noon, as Silver and Ria cannot let them out in the open air and make them eat food.

They had breakfast. They wore climbing and protection gear, took necessary precautions, read the climbing manual properly that they had brought before in-store, and began climbing the mountain.

"Rioluu." Riolu climbed the mountain at super speed.

"Eevee." Eevee is also climbing faster, just slower than Riolu.

Silver and Ria are climbing slowly, ensuring their steps are proper while inserting tools into the mountain so that they won't fall.

"Riooluuuuu, Rio." Riolu is jumping from one rock to another while flipping in the air. It made climbing mountains a child's play.

"Eevee." As for Eevee, it is using the scratch move on the mountain. It extended its nails and inserted nails into the mountain so that it won't fall and continued with a quick attack.

"Eevee, Riolu, be careful while climbing. Make sure not to fall." Ria warned them as they had to start climbing from the start if they were to fall.

"Hoo." Ria took a photo of herself and Silver when she climbed half of the mountain.

Time quickly passed as noon arrived. ------------------

Silver and Ria took the already-cooked food from morning to eat. They prepared extra food in the morning as they knew it would take time to climb the mountain.

They also handed Pokemon food to Riolu and Eevee, which was kept in the backpacks that Riolu and Eevee wore. They also wore mountain climbing protection gear. The fall from this mountain's height is not dangerous to Pokemon but just in case.

"Would they eat the food?" Ria asked, worried that Eevee, Riolu, and others wouldn't eat the food they prepared and just play around with each other.

"Don't worry; they will eat when they get hungry." Silver said as he also thought about whether they would eat or play around.

After Silver and Ria had their fill, they began to climb.

---------------------------------------------------

In the evening, Ria. and Silver arrived at the summit of the mountain. As for Riolu and Eevee, they reached the summit in only just an hour.

Ria and Silver looked down from the mountain. The view was extraordinary. Everything looked so small.

"It is so beautiful." Ria stated as she began to take photos while Silver went to search for Riolu and Eevee.

"Piii." Silver spotted that Pichu was closing its eyes with its hands as everyone else started to hide.

"Rio." Riolu ran behind a tree and hid.

"Scyy." Scyther hid in its Pokeball.

"Eevee." Eevee jumped on the tree and covered itself with trees.

"Polii." Poliwag just jumped into a small water body nearby. It is not even a water body, just one foot long at the center and three feet wide. Some Pokemon might have used water-type moves here.

"Piichuu." Pichu opened its eyes and looked around carefully.

"Picc." Pichu ran towards Silver and jumped on him as it saw Silver.

"Are you playing hide and seek?" Silver asked Pichu.

"Pii." Pichu nodded its head. Then it jumped back to the ground and looked around carefully.

"Pii." Pichu spotted that leaves were falling off rapidly from one tree. Pichu silently ran towards that tree and took a close look.

Silver also went along. He knows that Eevee is hiding here. He wants to see how Pichu catches Eevee.

Silver understood that they were not using their moves as they could hide better with them. It might be a rule they decided.

"Piii." Pichu shouted at Eevee as it spotted Eevee visible due to some leaves falling. Eevee just stayed there, as it might have been thought Pichu was pulling a trick.

"You are caught, Eevee." Silver said as Pichu looked at Eevee's visible body.

"Eevee." Eevee jumped from the tree into Silver's hands as it heard Silver.

"Pichuu."

"Eevee."

Eevee also agreed that Pichu caught it.

Next, Pichu looked around once again. It looked at a small water body that was clearly visible. Pichu ran quickly towards it. Silver and Eevee followed it.

"Polii." Poliwag is sleeping in it.

"Picchuuu." Pichu shouted after arriving here. Poliwag is visible from a long distance. It is not even trying to hide.

"Polii." Poliwag jolted, waking up due to Pichu's sudden shouting.

"Poliiiwaggg."

"Pichuuuu."

"Eevee."

They were chatting.

'It might be points.' Silver thought.

"Pichuu." Pichu looked around again. But it couldn't find anything, so it turned towards Silver.

"Piicchuuu." Pichu looked at Silver with a crying face, it looks like Pichu wants Silver's help.

"Eevee." Eevee patted Pichu with its paws.

"Pii, Pichhuu." Pichu looked at Eevee. Eevee wants Pichu to refrain from cheating.

"Picc." Pichu looked sad.

"Why are you sad?" Silver took Pichu into his hands and patted it.

"What's wrong?" Ria arrived and saw that Pichu was sad.

Silver explained their game and how Pichu wanted his help in catching others.

"Piii." Ria hugged Pichu to make it happy.

"Riolu, Scyther, get out." Silver called them.

"Riooo (Scyyy). " Both of them came out.

"Why is Pichu sad?" Silver asked Riolu, as he could understand Riolu more than other Pokemon.

"Riooo, Rioluu." Riolu explained that Pichu lost all the time; it only caught some of them.

Pichu always fails to catch Scyther. Whoever fails to see everyone has to catch everyone again. So from morning until now, Pichu always went to catch others. It didn't even get the chance to hide from others.

"So that is why Pichu is sad." Silver explained to Ria why Pichu was sad.

End. _________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Did you like the chapter?

Check out my Patreon if you want to read chapters ahead.

patreon.com/FanficandOriginalnovelsWriter

2