Chapter 30. Ash and Silver go on separate ways.
482 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 30.

Ash and Silver go on separate ways. __________________________________________________________

Silver quickly got out of the gym. And called Ria via his Pokedex to know where they were.

On the lake of Pewter City. --------------------------

"I will teach you to train your Pikachu to win against Brock." An old guy is speaking to Ash.

"Yes. I will learn." Ash accepted training.

"Pikaa." Pikachu wanted to train so that it could win against Geodude.

"Can you really..." Misty was about to ask something, but Silver caught up as he said, "There you are, Ash."

"Did you win the battle?" Ash asked while thinking something.

"Pikaa." Pikachu also for Silver's answer.

"Rioluu." Riolu is speaking with Pikachu.

"I won." Silver said as he took out his boulder badge and showed it to Ash.

Everyone looked at Silver's badge.

"So, this is the badge. You will get it if you win the Brock's gym battle." Ash said as he looked at the badge with determination.

'This might be Brock's dad.' Silver thought as he looked at the old man.

"I decided Silver. You can continue forward." Ash said after thinking a lot after losing the battle.

"What do you mean?" Silver asked Ash, as he didn't quite understand what Ash meant.

"I will train my Pokémon to win the battle. It will waste your time. I don't want to be dependent on you." Ash said while looking directly at Silver's face.

"Okay then." Silver agreed. Silver takes care of Ash since he is his brother. Ash has to grow up. Silver cannot always accompany him if he wants to be a Pokémon master.

"Are you sure?" Ria asked Ash to confirm once again.

"Yes. I am sure." Ash replied without blinking his eyes to show his determination.

"Pikaaa."

"Riooo."

"Eevee."

"Scyy."

"Piiiiichuuuuuuuuuu" Pichu created a pond of water with tears. Ria stopped it by giving its favorite ten berries.

"Poliii."

"Pidd."

"Caterrr."

"I will give an advice Ash before I leave." Silver said while searching on his Pokedex.

"What is it?" Ash asked without wasting time, as he wanted to win as soon as possible. Ash cannot waste time, as Gary already has two gym badges.

"Pikaa." Pikachu is also looking for Silver's advice.

"Here learn this moves." Silver said while handing over his Pokedex to Ash.

"Iron tail, Steel wing." Everyone peeped into Silver's Pokedex.

"Excellent choice Kid. This would really increase the chances of winning the battle." The old guy praised Silver for his advice.

Pokedex also shows how to train Pokémon to gain new moves. Silver advised Ash to train his Pikachu with iron tail move and Pidgeotto with steel wing move.

This might affect Ash's journey as Pikachu learned iron tail move much later in Ash's journey.

"Cool. Pikachu you are going to learn Iron tail. Pidgeotto you are going to learn steel wing." Ash cannot wait to train them.

Silver's gang went on their separate ways. Ria comes along with Silver, whereas Misty stays with Ash. Silver is glad that Misty is with Ash, as Ash might encounter problems due to his behavior. Now Misty can take care of Ash's behavior.

'If Brock joins Ash like in anime, then I can let go of worry.' Silver thought as he could not totally believe Ash.

In the Pewter City's Best Cafe. ---------------------------------------

"Are you sure about leaving Ash?" Ria asked as she could not imagine Ash taking care of himself properly.

"Eevee." Eevee also understood that Ash was an idiot.

"It's fine. He will learn eventually. Also, there is Misty who can teach him." Silver replied.

"Riooo, Rioluu." Riolu also supported Silver.

Ria and Silver came to Cafe for breakfast as they went to the gym for battle due to Ash.

After they had breakfast, they went to check around the City.

The City had many places to visit. They are on a journey, so they have to see the best places as much as possible.

They went on to all stores and shopping malls to take a look.

Pokémon dresser. ----------------------------

Ria wanted to make Eevee look good, but she lacked money before. Now it is okay due to the award from Officer Jenny.

Ria and Silver looked over the different styles available here.

"Which style do you want?" Ria asked Eevee while patting it.

"Eevee." Eevee pointed at one photo in which an Eevee had small-length hair all over the body, its large furry collar and tail were combed clean so much that it shone, and Eevee also had a circle shape hair hanging on its forehead.

"It looks too cute." Ria said as she asked the staff to do a makeover.

"Eevee." The staff member took it.

After waiting for an hour, Eevee came out.

"Eevee." Eevee jumped onto Ria.

"You are looking so good." Ria looked at Eevee from different sides.

Only Eevee was dressed as Pichu is already so cute; Poliwag doesn't have so much hair to make changes like this.

Silver doesn't want to make changes to his Pokémon as due to constant battles and training, it will be useless unless you take care regularly. Silver doesn't want to waste time on it.

"Silver take Photos of me and Eevee." Ria asked as hand over her Pokedex.

"Eeveee. Eev"

"Click, Click." Silver took photos of Eevee and Ria in many ways. Like Ria hugging Eevee. Eevee standing on the shoulders of Ria... So on.

Silver also took photos of Ria with all her Pokémon. Mainly Pichu.

"Pichuuu." Pichu was quite sad when it was separated from Pikachu. Ria had to calm it down with a lot of effort.

------------------------------------------

Ria and Silver went to visit Pewter City's Museum. They went to the Fossil research center, where they were researchers researching different fossils.

At noon in the City's best restaurant. -----------------------------

"Here you go." Ria ordered a big cake for Silver.

"A cake?" Silver asked with doubt.

"In the morning, we didn't celebrate because of Ash." Ria said as the cake had 'Congrats on first gym badge' words.

"Eevee."

"Rioo."

"Scyy."

"Picc."

"Poliwagg." They were all waiting for Silver to cut the cake.

"Pichuu." Pichu quickly took a big bite by quick attack before Silver could cut the cake.

"No. Pichuu." Ria pulled Pichu back.

"Pii." Pichu looked down.

"Rioo." Riolu rubbed some cake on Pichu. And run around to hide.

"Picc." Pichu glared and chased after Riolu.

Silver quickly the cake as Pokémon might waste the cake.

"Click." Ria took pictures of Silver cutting cake with his first badges and their Pokémon chasing around.

End. _____________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

Check out my Patreon if you want to read chapters ahead.

patreon.com/FanficandOriginalnovelsWriter

5