Chapter 35. Mega Charizard X
663 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 35. Mega Charizard X. __________________________________________

The battle between Agent Venom and Police officers began. Silver and his gang; the local Pokémon and recently freed Pokémon, are watching the battle by backing away.

The distance between Agent Venom and Police Officers is quite long. Due to this, they can battle carefree.

"Blastoise use hydro pump on Charizard."

"Rapidash, use the flame wheel on Machamp."

"Lapras use ice beam on Nidoqueen."

"Vileplume, use the energy ball on Snorlax."

"Onix use bulldoze on Jolteon."

"Rhyhorn, use the mega horn on Tauros." Police began the battle.

"Blass." Blastoise launched a massive amount of water from its cannons toward Charizard.

"Rapiii." Rapidash covered itself with flame and rushed towards Machamp.

"Lappp." Lapras opened its mouth and launched a dark blue energy beam at Nidoqueen.

"Vilee." Vileplume condensed an energy ball in front of it and launched toward Snorlax.

"Onii." Onix raised its tail and hit the ground strongly generating powerful winds and cracking the ground. The winds and cracks on the ground extended rapidly toward Jolteon.

"Rhyy." Rhyhorn generated a green energy horn on its head and rushed towards Tauros.

"Charizard use the flame thrower."

"Machamp counter with focus punch."

"Nidoqueen use ice beam as well."

"Snorlax counter with a shadow ball."

"Jolteon dodge it with a quick attack."

"Tauros counter with the takedown." Agent Venom commanded his Pokémon seeing the police's Pokémon attacking.

"Charr." Charizard flew into the air and launched a beam of orange flames that collided with Blastoise's hydro pump. The hydro pump and Charizard's flame thrower nullified each other by emitting smoke.

"Machammm." Machamp focused its full power on its hand and punched Rapidash's head, stopping it in one place. "Rappiii." Rapidash didn't back down as it increased its strength by raising its flames.

Machamp and Rapidash slide down five meters backwards respectively. Due to their power, they both laid sliding marks on the ground while sliding back.

"Nidoo." Nidoqueen opened its mouth and launched a blue energy beam that collided with Lapras's energy beam, nullifying each other by emitting smoke.

"Snorr." Snorlax created a black energy ball in front of it that collided with the incoming energy ball of Vileplume. "Vilee." Snorlax's shadow ball overpowered Vileplume's energy ball and hit Vileplume.

"Joltt." Jolteon ran at high speed to dodge the bulldoze but couldn't dodge it as the wind and cracks on the ground quickly caught up and hit it strongly. "Jooo." Jolteon fell to the ground with injuries.

"Taa." Tauros run towards Rhyhorn and hit it with its body. Rhyhorn's energy horn and Tauros's body clashed.

"Rhyyy." Rhyhorn and Tauros didn't back down. Once Tauros pushed Rhyhorn back the next moment, Rhyhorn pushed Tauros back. They are in a deadlock.

"This is taking too long." Agent Venom said while rubbing his forehead due to stress. He also took back his Pokémon, except for Charizard.

"You want to stop resisting? Then quickly take back Charizard as well and come with us." Officer Jenny stated as Agent Venom took his five Pokémon.

"Looks like he is planning something big." Silver said as he looked at the same expressionless Agent Venom.

"What can he do now? All he can do is surrender." Ria stated as Agent Venom has no option now.

"Riooo."

"Piccchuu."

"Eevee."

Everyone agrees with Ria.

"This won't take much time. I should have done this in the first place." Agent Venom said as he took a small glowing stone and threw it at Charizard.

"What is that stone?" Officer Jenny asked her fellow Officers.

"Isn't that?" An officer turned and looked at a big evolution stone on Mt Moon.

"They both are the same, except one is big, and the other is small." All the Officers and Silver's gang understood as they were glowing in the same colour.

"Don't tell it is going to Mega evolve." Silver said with disbelief as Mega Evolution considered both the trainer's and Pokémon's bond.

"Charrr." Charizard caught the stone and crushed it, releasing its stored energy.

"It is evolving." Silver's gang and Officers are looking at Charizard, who is glowing with an energy usually Pokémon glow with that energy when they evolve.

"One can only Mega Evolve Pokémon with key stone and its appropriate Mega Stone." Ria's Pokedex confirmed, but they were shocked as it happened in front of them.

"Charrri." A huge light was released, along with a huge roar and powerful winds.

The light was cleared, and one could see a Pokémon breathing blue flames in its mouth.

"Mega Charizard X." Silver said tensely as Charizard X can easily go against some Legendary Pokémon.

"What should we do?" Ria asked Silver as she also understood the seriousness of the situation.

"Rioo."

"Piii."

"Eeveee."

"His target is this stone. Quick move away from this stone." Silver said as he pulled away his gang.

"Backup. We need backup." Officer Jenny and their gang quickly requested help from Police HQ with their walkie-talkies.

"Just handle for jew minutes. The Kanto champion 'William' will arrive in just a few minutes." HQ replied.

"As I thought, he is arriving. Pokémon League takes us too seriously, doesn't it?" Agent Venom said as he listened to Officer Jenny's dialogue with their HQ.

"Charizard, use Dragon Breath." Agent Venom ordered a quick finish.

"Chaa." Charizard opened its mouth and launched a thick purplish-coloured beam.

"Blastoise, use flash cannon with focusing all your energy."

"Full strength Rapidash, use a flame thrower.

"Lapras, use a hyper beam with all your might."

"Vileplume use Giga impact."

"Onix use dragon breath as well."

"Rhyhorn, use Hyper beam." Police ordered their Pokémon to go full strength as they don't have a chance in front of mega-evolved Pokémon.

"Blasss." Blastoise launched a white energy beam from its cannons toward Mega Charizard's dragon breath.

"Rapp." Rapidash opened its mouth and launched an orange-coloured beam of flames toward Charizard.

"Lappp." Lapras generated a small orange-red orb at the start and launched a thick energy beam from the orb toward Charizard.

"Vilee." Vileplume generated an energy coat around itself as it rushed towards Charizard with high speed. All the Pokémon's attack power was fused with Vileplume.

"Onii." Onix opened its mouth and launched a purplish energy beam toward Charizard, this move's power was also fused with Vileplume.

"Ryy." Rhyhorn generated a small orange-red orb at the start and launched a thick energy beam from the orb, its power also fused with Vileplume in the middle.

End. _______________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

Check out my Patreon if you want to read chapters ahead.

patreon.com/FanficandOriginalnovelsWriter

2