Chapter 36 Real Pokémon League.
83 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 36

Real Pokémon League. _________________________________________________________________________

"Charrr. (Vileee)." Mega Charizard's dragon breath clashed against Vileplume, who had all other Pokémon's power fused with it.

"Chaaa." Mega Charizard Dragon breath overpowered Vileplume and went straight ahead, hitting all the Pokémon in the middle and creating heavy winds and smoke.

All the Officers jumped aside so they won't be in the way of Mega Charizard's dragon Breath. Silver and his gang are on the other side, so they do not have to worry.

All the things that stood in the way of Mega Charizard's dragon breath are destroyed without even leaving ashes behind.

Mega Charizard's dragon breath went straight for many kilometres and left the mountain's summit.

Below the Mt Moon.--------------------------------------

"Hey! What is that beam of light?" All the trainers and climbers carefully looked at the beam of light to not miss a moment as it looked beautiful.

"Whooo!" The climbers near the top of Mt Moon's summit fell due to this sudden beam of light.

"Is it a new mystery?" G said with expectation.

"If we can find it, we can get a lot of cash." K said as his eyes turned into a cash symbol.

The Pokémon league rewarded the climbers who found the glowing stone at this Mountain summit with a huge amount, so this caused a new trend in the Pokémon world, which was to find anything special like that glowing stone.

"Dragon Breath; a dragon-type move..." 'O' took out her Pokedex to look at what it actually was. But Pokedex directly stated that it was Pokémon's move.

"What!!! A Pokémon move." All the nearby people expressed surprise.

"Is it a legendary Pokémon?" 'b' asked, as only legendary Pokémon can have that kind of power.

"I heard that some trainer fought with Ho-Oh in Route 1. It might be that legendary Pokémon again. I want to see a legendary Pokémon with my own eyes." F said with hope as she started to climb the mountain rapidly.

Many trainers won't get the chance to see the legendary Pokémon in their entire life, but now, knowing there is a legendary Pokémon at the summit of Mt Moon, they won't back down. All the people started to climb the mountain with high agility with their Pokémon's help.

Back to the mountain's summit. --------------------------

Vileplume fell to the ground as its body turned pure back. It looks no different from charcoal while emitting smoke.

Other Pokémon of Officers who clashed against Mega Charizard X's dragon breath also turned black and fainted, but they are light in colour compared to Vileplume.

"Vileplumeee." An Officer runs towards Vileplume, seeing its state.

"Step down. We cannot do anything." Officer Jenny stated as she knew that even with the remaining Pokémon, they could not go against Mega Charizard.

"Heehee. Charizard, take that stone." Agent Venom laughingly stated, seeing that Officers were backing down.

"Charr." Mega Charizard roared as it rushed towards the glowing stone.

"Blasss." Mt Moon's local Pokémon leader Blastoise stood in front of the stone to stop Mega Charizard.

"Charizard use dragon claw on Blastoise." Agent Venom stated, seeing Blatoise standing in the way.

"Charr." Mega Charizard formed green energy claws on its hand and slapped Blastoise on its chest with a high speed as it looked like it formed after images.

"Blaa." Blatoise took a hit and flew aside like a fly.

"Boom." Smoke arose as Blastoise fell to the ground.

"What a power." Everyone once more got to know about Mega Charizard X's Power.

"Charr." Mega Charizard quickly took the big shining stone into its arms and rushed back to Agent Venom.

Agent Venom quickly took some instruments and attached them to that glowing stone. The devices started to glow in the same colour as a rock.

"He is extracting energy from the stone." Officer Jenny stated as she came near Silver's gang to check their safety.

"Who are they, Officer Jenny?" Ria asked as she wanted to destroy their organization. They are much worse than Team Rocket.

"Rioo."

"Picchuu."

"Eevee."

Everyone became serious to listen carefully.

"They are 'Real Pokémon League' or so they call themselves." Officer Jenny said to Silver and his gang.

"True Pokémon League?" Silver asked in doubt.

"I didn't expect that someone would dare to call themselves Real Pokémon League." Ria is also listening seriously.

"They call themselves as 'Real Pokémon League' because they believe that their way of ideals is real." Officer Jenny explained.

"Ideals? What are their ideals?" Silver and Ria asked together.

"Pichuuu."

"Rioo."

"Eevee." Pokémon is also listening carefully.

"They believe that Pokémon are just slaves of humans. Pokémon should just serve humans. And Humans are true rulers of this world." Officer Jenny explained while being angry at that organization.

"Slaves!!!" Silver and Ria also got angry as they believed Pokémon and humans were friends.

"They are now planning to enslave every Pokémon and change the world. They also enslaved some legendary Pokémon which are their true power cards." Officer Jenny explained.

"Legendary Pokémon!!" Silver and Ria are once again shocked as legendary Pokémon are too strong to be enslaved.

"Rioo."

"Picchuu."

"Eevee." Gang's Pokémon are also looking shocked and angry.

"Then why doesn't Pokémon League attack them?" Ria asked as Region champions and world champion are capable enough to defeat legendary Pokémon.

"They hide themselves very cleverly and their HQ is not spotted until now." Officer Jenny replied as she sighed.

"Does they have to do something with Team Rocket?" Silver asked as he remembered that Team Rocket once tried to enslave legendary Pokémon though they failed.

"Not just Team Rocket. Every criminal organization is part of the Real Pokémon League." Officer Jenny answered as she felt heavy work.

"You mean just like how gyms are part of Pokémon League?" Silver wanted more clarification.

"Yes, organizations like Team Rocket get money and support from Real Pokémon League. They are the mastermind behind all criminal activities. They are also the ones who invented equipment to enslave Pokémon." Officer Jenny confirmed.

"So they this pass on this enslaving equipment to other organizations like team rocket and so on for making them do their work." Silver and Ria understood the entire story.

"Due to this reason, their moments are always tracked by Pokémon League. Also don't speak about any of this with anyone else. Its best that less people know about this." Officer Jenny expressed caution.

End_____________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

Check out my Patreon if you want to read chapters ahead.

patreon.com/FanficandOriginalnovelsWriter.

Support me on my Patreon. 

2