Chapter 37. Kanto champion William.
77 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 37.

Kanto champion William.

Check out my Patreon if you want to read chapters ahead.

patreon.com/FanficandOriginalnovelsWriter.

Support me on my Patreon.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pokémon League hid about this Real Pokémon League because there are many trainers who like shortcuts. Enslaving Pokémon is a criminal act, according to Pokémon League, and can be arrested directly by Pokémon police. But still, there are many trainers who want to get their hands dirty.

"Yes." Silver and Ria now understood why they didn't know about them. Not only Silver and Ria, but the majority of trainers also don't know about Real Pokémon League. Pokémon League will always try to keep them as top secret as much as possible.

"Then why did you tell us, Officer Jenny?" Silver and Ria are in doubt as they have kept the Real Pokémon league secret until now.

"It doesn't matter now. It will be a matter of time before Real Pokémon League will be known to all trainers." Officer Jenny said as she felt heavy work.

"They started to make big moves from the past year and will increase their pace from now." Other officers explained why it would no longer be a secret. It just meant Silver and Ria were just one of the few to know about this organization first.

Just below the mountain summit. --------------------------

"Did the legendary Pokémon already leave?" A trainer who was standing on Pidgeot asked himself and patted Pidgeot to increase its pace.

"Machamp, climb faster." A trainer who sat on his Pokémon's back started to increase its pace.

"Faster."

"Fast."

".." All trainers climbing the Pokémon felt that the legendary Pokémon left, but some at least wanted to see the damage it had done; others had hope that it was still there. So, they told their Pokémon to increase their pace.

Broom!! Broom!!!

"What is that?" A trainer with sharp listening skills spotted something flying in the air.

Broom! Broom!!

"It's a helicopter." All the trainers who are trying to reach the summit of the mountain have spotted the helicopter, which is swooping in rapidly.

"Look it has the Pokémon league logo. Something is going up there." A trainer said while looking interestedly at the summit of the mountain.

"Hurry up." They began to hurry so that they won't miss the fun.

Back to the mountain's summit. ----------------------------

"Finally, I have finished my mission." Agent Venom said as he looked at the ordinary big stone and many tiny shining crystals in his bag.

"Looks like he finished extracting the energy from the stone." Officer Jenny said as she looked at the stone, which had lost its glow.

Broom! Broom!!

'Looks like he has arrived. I have to escape.' Agent Venom began to think very seriously.

"We can now relax." Officers said as they began to relax.

Officers began to push the arrested members of the Real Pokémon League into their vans.

Before officers had to hide with arrested members due to an ongoing battle with Agent Venom's Mega Charizard, even though officers had arrested criminals quickly due to their lack of Pokémon.

"Why is everyone so relaxed?" Ria asked as she looked around.

"Who is in the helicopter?" Silver asked as they began to relax when the helicopter appeared on site.

"Take a look yourself." Officer Jenny said with a smile.

A man jumped out of a helicopter when the helicopter was on the exact top of the summit's middle.

"Dragonite come out." The man let out his Pokémon next moment and jumped on it. William landed smoothly on the ground.

'Yes. This will be the plan.' Agent Venom decided on something while looking at William, who landed on the ground.

"He is the Kanto champion, William." Silver and Ria understood why everyone was so relaxed.

Even though William is not a world champion, he is still ranked in the top ten strongest trainers in the Pokémon world.

'I would like to know what is the strength required to be one of the top ten strongest trainers.' Silver thought as he looked carefully at William and his Dragonite.

"Rioo." Riolu is also looking carefully at William and his Pokémon as it would fight against that Dragonite one day.

"Come out Jolteon, Machamp, Snorlax, Nidoqueen, Tauros." Agent Venom let out all his Pokémon.

"Why do you guys create a lot of work for me? and who are you by the way?" William asked as he don't know Agent Venom.

"I go by the name Venom." Agent Venom introduced himself.

"Ho, a codename." William knows that guys like that wouldn't say their real names.

"Now then. Charizard fly." Agent Venom commanded his Mega Charizard by jumping on it to escape.

"No, you won't. Dragonite use a flamethrower." William said to his Pokémon to stop Agent Venom from escaping.

"Draaa." Dragonite launched an insane amount of orange-coloured flames from its mouth.

"Jolteon counter with thunder, Machamp attack with a hyper beam, Snorlax follow with a hyper beam, Nidoqueen use a hyper beam, Tauros help with them a hyper beam." Agent Venom commanded all his Pokémon to use their most decisive moves as his Pokémon kept flying rapidly with him to escape.

"Jooo." Jolteon generated a thundercloud upon its head and launched a beam of thick golden light.

"Machh (Nidd) (Snorrr) (Tarr)." Machamp generated a small orange-red orb at the start and launched a thick energy beam from the orb. Snorlax, Nidoqueen, and Tauros also used the same move similarly. All their moves' power combined together, making the energy beam more potent as the beam rushed towards Dragonite.

Boom! Boom!

Dragonite's flamethrower and his opponent's Pokémon moves clashed together. This clash generated heavy winds and swept away all the sand and trees on the mountain's summit.

After a few seconds of the clash, Dragonite's flamethrower overpowered its opponents and hit them directly while causing severe burns to them.

"Machh (Nidd) (Snorrr) (Tarr)."

"Dragonite is strong isn't it?" Officer Jenny asked Silver and Ria.

"Yes. It's flamethrower was on par with Mega Charizard's Dragon breath." Silver and Ria agreed with Officer Jenny.

"Rioo."

"Piiccc."

"Eevee." Pichu, Riolu, and Eevee also agreed that Dragonite is too strong.

'How strong would Dragonite be if it would Mega evolve.' Silver wondered about its full strength as he glanced at William's keystone. William had a keystone on his right-hand glove.

"Dragonite now stop them by using flamethrower." William commanded Dragonite to stop Agent Venom from escaping.

"Draa." Dragonite flew into the sky and launched a flamethrower.

"Charr." Mega Charizard moved aside to dodge the Dragonite's flamethrower.

"Damn! You cannot even hold him for a minute." Agent Venom is angry at his Pokémon.

End. _______________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

 

2