Chapter 38. Insane power of William.
75 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 38.

Insane power of William.

[You can see the picture of mega-evolved Pokemon on my Patreon this chapter is free on my Patreon.]

Check out my Patreon if you want to read chapters ahead.

patreon.com/FanficandOriginalnovelsWriter.

Support me on my Patreon.

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Damnit. You cannot even hold him for a minute." Agent Venom is angry at his Pokémon.

'Backup plan.' Agent Venom decided to use the second plan he had planned before, just in case his first plan failed.

Agent Venom threw the five glowing crystals from the bag at his remaining Pokémon on the ground by reaching towards them.

These shining crystals are the ones that contain evolution energy. Agent Venom extracted evolution energy just before from that big evolution stone into these crystals. Though there are a limited number of crystals with evolution energy, he had to use them to escape.

Only when Agent Venom hands these crystals to his boss, they can use them and his mission will be successfully completed.

He flew away rapidly with the help of his mega Charizard after throwing these glowing crystals at his Pokémon.

"Now stop him for at least half an hour." Agent Venom commanded his Pokémon to stall time as he knows that even if all his Pokémon mega evolve, they cannot defeat William.

"Charizard use extreme speed."

Mega Charizard increased its speed in the sky as it broke the sound barrier and kept creating sounds while breaking the sound barrier.

"Charr."

Boom! Boom!

"Wow!!!" Silver looked amazed at Mega Charizard's speed. It just broke the sound barrier.

"Can a Pokémon move at such high speed." Ria is shocked at the speed of Mega Charizard.

"Riooo (Picch) (Eevvvv)." Riolu, Pichu, and Eevee also turned to look at Mega Charizard.

"Those Crystals, did they succeed?" William looked doubtful as he heard about Real Pokémon League's experiments on Mega evolution, but they didn't succeed until now. He didn't care about Mega Charizard's speed.

"Joltt (Machh) (Nidd) (Snorrr) (Tarr)." All of Agent Venom's Pokémon caught those crystals.

William wanted to see whether they succeeded. So, he allowed them to catch those crystals, or else he would have stopped them from catching those crystals.

"All of them are going to mega evolve?" Silver looked at them with expectation as they could force William to show his full strength.

"Rioolll." Riolu looked at Dragonite with burning eyes.

"I will record this battle for future reference." Silver thought for a moment and started recording the battle.

"Come out Altaria and stop Mega Charizard." William released his second Pokémon to stop Agent Venom as within a few seconds, Mega Charizard moved quite a distance.

"Alll." Altaria chased after Mega Charizard in the sky.

"Joltt (Machh) (Nidd) (Snorrr) (Tarr)." All of Agent Venom's Pokémon on the ground crushed the crystals, releasing the evolution energy stored in crystals.

A bright light covered their bodies at first and afterwards released an insane light that blinded all the people's eyes as they started Mega evolving along with generating a powerful wind storm.

This storm was so powerful that it pushed everyone two to three feet back. Similarly, like when Charizard Mega evolved, they covered their eyes with their hand so that nothing won't go into their eyes.

After a few seconds, Agent Venom's mega evolved Pokémon are visible as wind storms and light are cleared. Injuries they took before are healed and they are now in full strength.

"Joltt (Machh) (Nidd) (Snorrr) (Tarr)." Mega-evolved Pokémon roared with power.

"Well look at you all. They did succeed. This would surely cause a lot of problems." William said with a smile.

"Jollttt." Mega Jolteon generated a thundercloud upon its head and launched a beam of golden light.

"Snorrr." Mega Snorlax generated a small orange-red orb at the start and launched a thick energy beam from the orb.

"Nidd." Mega Nidoqueen copied Mega Snorlax's move.

"Maccc." Mega Machamp used Hyper beam.

"Tarrr." Mega Tauros followed up with the same move. All their moves' power combined, forming a thick beam of light.

"Ho, same moves." Silver looked on as Mega-evolved Pokémon used the same moves as before.

"Dragonite use the flame thrower with full strength." William ordered Dragonite to use the same move as before.

"Draa." Dragonite launched a beam of orange-coloured flame from its mouth.

Dragonite's flame thrower and its opponents' attack collided, creating shockwaves that pushed back everyone, even William. Even the ones who were on the edge of the summit got pushed back a little. Both their attacks nullified each other.

"Before Dragonite overpowered them. Now it is a tie." Everyone is watching with keen interest.

"Dragonite use dragon claw with the aerial ace." William commanded the moment the attack was nullified.

"Draa." Dragonite rushed towards his opponents as its body was surrounded by white energy. Dragonite quickly generated big green energy claws on both its claws.

"Joltt (Machh) (Nidd) (Snorrr) (Tarr)." All the Mega-evolved Pokémon took a direct hit from Dragonite's Dragon claw and fell aside.

"Too fast, Dragonite rushed in so quickly that they couldn't even react." Silver was quite disappointed as it looks like Dragonite doesn't require to Mega evolve to defeat them, so he cannot see its full strength.

"Riooo." Riolu looked excited.

"Woo. What did just happen?" Officer Jenny and Ria were surprised as they couldn't see how Agent Venom's Pokémon got hit. Silver and Riolu's vision could keep up with Dragonite's speed due to their Aura sensory ability.

"Dragonite now keep using brick break on Snorlax." William commanded his Dragonite.

"Draa." Dragonite rushed towards Mega Snorlax and kept chopping Snorlax with both hands, forming an 'X' shape.

"Snorrr." Mega Snorlax just kept taking hits from Dragonite and couldn't counter. Dragonite attacked with an insane speed that it looked like it gained multiple arms. Just after taking seven to ten hits, it fell to the ground and transformed back to Snorlax.

"Draa." Dragonite flew back as other Mega-evolved Pokémon got up.

"One down." William said carefreely as he looked at the remaining Mega-evolved Pokémon.

"Now Dragonite follow the same on Tauros." William followed the same strategy.

"Drraa." Dragonite rushed in with aerial ace and followed up with a brick break like before on mega Tauros.

"Taa." Mega Tauros fell to the ground and turned back into Tauros. Dragonite flew back before all others could gang up on it.

"Jolll."

"Machh."

"Niddd."

All the other Mega-evolved Pokémon looked confused as they couldn't keep up with Dragonite's speed. All they saw was a white blur, and a Mega-evolved Pokémon fell the next moment. Dragonite is on another level. This battle is one-sided.

Seeing this, all the three remaining Pokémon come together and stand with each other.

"It is no use. ...." William said as the battle continued.

Within less than thirty seconds, all the Mega-evolved Pokémon lay on the ground as they changed back and had stars in their eyes.

End. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

 

2