Chapter 39. Mega Charizard X vs Dragonite.
83 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 39.

Mega Charizard X vs Dragonite.

Check out my Patreon if you want to read chapters ahead.

patreon.com/FanficandOriginalnovelsWriter.

Support me on my Patreon.

______________________________________________________________________________

Back to a few seconds. -------------------------------

"Wow!!!."

"Is that Kanto champion William?"

"Mega-evolved Pokémon."

"He defeated them so easily."

"I recorded this Battle."

"I want his autograph. I am a huge fan of him."

Many trainers and climbers who climbed the mountain and reached the summit have spotted the Kanto champion and his ongoing battle.

Pokémon Police quickly reacted to them and stopped them, or else they would have rushed towards William to challenge him to a battle or to take his autograph.

On the other side, before 30 seconds. ------------------------------

"Charizard, increase your speed." Agent Venom commanded Mega Charizard to increase speed as Altaria followed it closely.

Altaria was chasing after Mega Charizard. Altaria also broke the sound barrier creating a sonic boom.

"Alll." Altaria opened its mouth and launched a purple-coloured beam at Mega Charizard.

"Charizard, dodge that dragon breath." Agent Venom commanded after seeing Altaria's attack. Agent Venom was keeping an eye on Altaria.

Mega Charizard moved aside and dodged Altaria's dragon breath. Altaria kept using Dragon breath in between as it chased Mega Charizard, reducing the speed of Mega Charizard and Agent Venom's escape.

Back to the current time. --------------------------------------------

"What? They couldn't even stop you for a single minute." Agent Venom is shocked as William arrives on his Dragonite. Agent excepted his Pokémon to stall William for 10 to 30 minutes so that he could escape.

"Will you surrender willingly or be taken by force?" William asked Agent Venom with a smile.

'I have to take these crystals to HQ.' Agent Venom looked grim as he looked at William.

"What?" Agent Venom is shocked as his bag disappears.

"Where did your bag go?" William asked. He also spotted the disappearance of Agent Venom's bag.

"Why should I tell you?" Agent Venom started smiling with joy.

'Looks like there is someone with physic ability.' William thought it would make almost no difference even if they caught Agent Venom now, as Real Pokémon League succeeded in stealing that evolution energy.

"Return Altaria. Dragonite use flame thrower." William commanded Dragonite as he took back his Altaria.

"Draa."' Dragonite launched an orange-coloured beam of flames at Mega Charizard.

"Charizard, doge that flame thrower and land on the ground." Agent Venom said to Mega Charizard, as Charizard cannot fight with full capabilities while carrying him on its back.

"Charr." Mega Charizard moved right and left accordingly as Dragonite changed the direction of its flamethrower.

"Hmm." Agent Venom jumped on the ground to battle the moment Mega Charizard got close to the ground.

Seeing Agent Venom. William also jumped off Dragonite. William jumped from almost ten kilometres high in the sky. Agent Venom was surrounded by light purplish energy as he jumped onto the ground.

Boom!

Smoke arose as William landed. Some small holes were created on land due to William's jump.

"Dragon force!!" Agent Venom said William's special ability while clenching his fists.

"You have any ability?" William asked Agent Venom.

"Do you think everyone has these kinds of abilities?" Agent Venom shouted in rage at William.

"Don't get angry. I am just asking as we are about to fight." William tried to increase Agent Venom's anger.

"Charizard, use Dragon claw." Agent Venom exploded.

"Dragonite use dragon claw as well." William reacted to Agent Venom's command.

"Charrr." Mega Charizard rushed towards Dragonite as it generated big green energy claws on both hands.

"Draa." Dragonite also rushed towards Mega Charizard as it generated big green energy claws on both hands.

Zoop!!

Dragonite and Mega Charizard reached towards each other very quickly. They even generated winds while rushing towards each other in the air.

"Draa." Mega Charizard slapped Dragonite's head with a dragon claw, turning Dragonite's head to another side due to the impact.

"Charr." Dragonite didn't back down as it landed a hit on Mega Charizard's stomach the next moment.

"Charr (Draa)." Dragonite and Mega Charizard kept exchanging blows in the sky. The ground under them was shaking due to their blows. Many craters were created on the ground.

"Charizard, now dragon tail." Agent Venom started seeing Mega Charizard and Dragonite, who pushed each other a little back due to the power of the dragon claw.

"Dragonite use dragon tail as well."

Both of the Pokémon generated a big green energy tail on their tails.

"Charr (Draa)." Dragonite's dragon tail and Mega Charizard's dragon tail collided with each other.

Boom! Boom!

The clash of Dragonite's dragon tail and Mega Charizard's dragon tail produced a massive crater on the ground, along with heavy winds that almost blinded William's and Agent Venom's eyes.

Dragonite and Mega Charizard were forced back due to impact. Dragonite and Mega Charizard landed on the ground on opposite sides and slid back while creating drifting marks on the ground. While sliding, they stabilized themselves.

"Dragonite, use flame thrower." William said to Dragonite after it stabilized itself without falling on the ground.

"Charizard uses a flame thrower as well." Agent Venom went along.

"Draaa (Charrr)." Dragonite released a beam of orange-coloured flames from its mouth, whereas Mega Charizard released a beam of blue-coloured flames from its mouth. Both of the flamethrowers collided with each other.

Boom! Boom!.

Smoke arose as they nullified each other.

Both Dragonite and Mega Charizard look tired, but they don't have any kind of injuries on their bodies.

"Dragonite use dragon dance." William wanted to increase Dragonite's attack power and speed.

"Charizard use dragon dance as well. Don't think only your Dragonite knows that move." Agent Venom expressed his pride due to being Charizard's trainer.

"Is it your starter Pokémon?" William asked, as this Mega Charizard is really strong. This Mega Charizard would easily defeat the elite four of the Kanto region even if they have mega-evolved Pokémon; it is William who made it look weak.

"You are too strong. If any other person would have appeared to catch me instead of you. I would have easily escaped, no, not escape, I would have stomped them." Agent Venom didn't reply to William's question as he expressed his views.

Dragonite and Mega Charizard had been spinning around in the sky while generating winds that covered their entire body for a while now.

"It's time to finish. Dragonite, use dragon breath with all your might." William said to Dragonie as he released light purple-coloured energy from his body that combined with Dragonite.

"Draa." Dragonite launched a purple-coloured beam from its mouth towards Mega Charizard.

"Charizard, use dragon breath with full strength." Agent Venom followed along, but he knew that Charizard would lose now as William used Dragon Force, showcasing part of his full strength.

"Charr." Mega Charizard launched a purple-coloured beam from its mouth towards Dragonite.

Both of their attacks collided for a while; after a few seconds, Dragonite's dragon breath overpowered Mega Charizard's dragon breath and hit it directly.

"Charr." Mega Charizard fell to the ground as it transformed back to Charizard and fainted.

End. _____________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

2