Chapter 40. Difficulty in Healing.
71 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 40.

Difficulty in Healing.

Check out my Patreon if you want to read chapters ahead.

patreon.com/FanficandOriginalnovelsWriter.

Support me on my Patreon.

__________________________________________________________________________

Back to a few minutes. ----------------

"I will go to catch that guy. Take care of the situation here." William said to officers as he took off his Dragonite.

"Hey, Champion you cannot leave without battling me." A trainer shouted, who was held by an officer from moving.

"I will become famous by defeating you." Another trainer shouted.

"That champion position is mine."

"You cannot run away without battle, coward."

"..."

".."

"I need your autograph."

"I am your fan."

"..."

"..."

Some trainers wanted to fight with William, while others wanted a selfie with him and his autograph, but William didn't care as he rushed off. William is very famous because he is a Kanto champion and also because he is very handsome.

"So chaotic." Silver and Ria felt that if Police Officers didn't stop them, they would have already fallen on William.

They don't dare to engage in Pokémon battles with police officers because they will be labelled as criminals if they do.

After William set off; trainers were not stopped by Police officers anymore. Silver and Ria were also held by Officer Jenny before, just in case.

"What about those injured Pokémon Officer Jenny?" Ria asked as she looked at all the injured Pokémon.

"I already informed the nearby Pokémon centre beforehand; they will arrive quickly. Until then, let's stabilize those Pokémon's injuries." Officer Jenny informed the Pokémon centre while coming to Mt Moon.

"I think we should heal them if we can." Ria decided to heal them while asking Officer Jenny to help.

"All trainers help those injured Pokémon." Officers asked all the trainers to help in healing injured Pokémon.

Trainers happily agreed as they might get rewards for helping officers. Trainers begin to rush toward injured Pokémon to heal them.

"Eevee."

"Riooo."

"Pichhh." Trio followed Silver and Ria to help injured Pokémon. Eevee and Pichu cannot help in healing Pokémon, but they can look after them.

"Sqqq." A Squirtle ran towards Silver and his gang, seeing them coming. It had scratches all over its body, but they were just flesh injuries.

"Rio."

"It's you." Silver and Riolu understood that it was the Squirtle that they helped by infusing their Aura.

Silver healed it with a healing potion.

"Squiii Sqquirtlee." Squirtle pulled on Silver's clothes to follow it after he healed it.

"You go after it; I will heal injured Pokémon here first." Ria said as she started to heal the injured Bulbasaurs nearby. Water Pokémon can wait as they don't have serious injuries as grass Pokémon.

Ria released light green energy from her hands which fell on the Pokémon's body. The injuries began to disappear from the body due to that energy.

"Rioo."

"Picchu."

"Eevee."

"Okay." Silver and Riolu began to go after Squirtle, whereas Eevee, Pichu, and Ria stayed here to first heal the nearby injured Pokémon.

"Squu." Squirtle brought Silver and Riolu toward the injured Bulbasaur and pointed at it to heal it.

"Rioo, Riooo." Riolu looked at Bulbasaur closely and said something to Silver.

"Is this that Bulbasaur who fought until last and used recover." Silver remembered this Bulbasaur. Silver quickly used a healing potion on Bulbasaur to heal it.

"Why doesn't it wake up? Hey! What is going on?" Silver looked at it carefully, it looked like all the wounds on its body were healed, but after a few seconds, it regained its injuries which the healing potion cured.

"Squuu Squirtle." Squirtle looked sad.

"Riooo, Rioolu." Riolu looked at Bulbasaur and poured its Aura trying to heal. Silver followed along. It woke up slowly after using their Aura healing for three to five minutes.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur slowly woke up and looked at Silver.

"Squaa." Squirtle looked at Bulbasaur and jumped on it.

Just after healing five more Bulbasaurs,

"Why is it taking too much Aura?" Silver and Riolu are sweating heavily and tired due to expending all their Aura. Silver didn't train his Aura healing even once, as he never expected a situation like this. There are still many grass Pokemon that have to be healed.

"Ria might be able to heal it." Silver can now only look for Ria. Silver runs back in the way he came.

"Why doesn't it heal?"

"Looks like it took serious injuries."

"It is dead."

"What!! it is also dead."

"They are dead!!"

"..."

".."

Silver was shocked as many trainers claimed Pokémon to be dead.

"Look, she is healing those Bulbasaur which we said to be dead." A trainer shouted with excitement. Silver looked in the direction trainer pointed. A cute little girl emits light green energy from her hands as the Bulbasaur slowly opens its eyes.

"Bulba, Bulbaa."

"Squirtlee, Squirtle."

"There should be no problem." Silver is glad that Ria is here.

"Wait!! Healing Power." A trainer shouted.

"Healing Power!!"

"To think that I will be able to see someone with Healing Power other than Nurse Joy." All trainers were surprised.

Police officers also noticed this.

"Everyone cure those water Pokémon. Leave grass Pokémon to Ria." Officer Jenny said accordingly. Water Pokémon can be cured normally, but grass Pokémon brought by Real Pokémon League don't.

'Curing those grass Pokémon is very hard. Damn, those Real Pokémon League.' Silver cannot help but curse them.

"Are you okay Ria?" Silver ran towards Ria as she was about to fall after healing all of the Bulbasaurs.

"It took too much energy." Ria said tiredly.

"Eevee."

"Rioo."

"Picchuuu."

"Bulbaa."

"Squu." Pokémon expressed care for her.

"I am fine." Ria said with a smile.

"Why it is taking too much energy to heal?" Silver asked after Ria sat on the ground.

"It looks like they used some kind of potent chemicals to experiment on those Pokémon which offset healing potions. Eliminating those harmful chemicals and curing them is taking too much energy. I cannot heal other Pokémon now." Ria said while feeling sad as she used up all her Healing Power reserves. It would take some time to regain her power back.

"Don't worry Nurse Joy and Pokémon doctors from nearby Pokémon centre should arrive now." Silver encouraged Ria as she did her best.

"Pichuuu."

"Eeveeee."

"Rioo Rioluu." Pokémon also supported Ria, who was sad.

Silver took a look around; many trainers were running around to heal Pokémon.

Some officers were crying and hugging their burned Pokémon; they were the ones who took a direct attack from Mega Charizard X and died.

End. __________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

 

2