Chapter 41. Help arrives.
241 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 41. Help arrives.

Only one or two chapters per week. More if I have time.

If you want to read the chapters ahead and support me then join my Patreon

patreon.com/FanficandOriginalnovelsWriter

There are 10 chapters ahead.

Please do support me

________________________________________________________________________

Vroom! Vroom!

Vehicles from the nearby Pokémon centre have arrived.

"Hello, this is Nurse Joy from Cerulean City." Nurse Joy introduced herself after arriving.

"Why did it take so long?" Officer Jenny asked as she informed them beforehand.

"It's because of obstruction from Team Rocket. They stole Pokémon once again from the Pokémon centre." Nurse Joy said.

"Haaa, Team Rocket again?" Officer Jenny felt angry.

---------------------------

All the doctors and Nurse Joy began treating Pokémon. They also let out their Pokémon to help them.

Nurse Joy and her Pokémon Chansey are very skilled. With just one touch, the Pokémon will be healed.

"Nurse Joy, quickly heal my Pokémon." Police Officers who got the news that Nurse Joy had arrived quickly brought their burned Pokémon for healing.

"Who is so ruthless?" Nurse Joy was shocked as she quickly checked the dead Pokémon.

"Can they be cured, Nurse Joy?" Officers are in tension.

"They are indeed dead, but I can revive them?" Nurse Joy said with a smile.

"Then please, Nurse Joy." Officers requested Nurse Joy to revive them.

"Sure." Nurse Joy placed her hands on the dead Pokémon and released a dark rainbow light. It was so bright that it almost blinded all of the people's eyes present here.

"Vill." Vileplume woke up and looked like it just went to sleep.

"Vileplume is too tired. It has to rest for one month, and it cannot battle this month." Pokémon doctors prescribed the medicines as well as the things that officers had to take care of.

Nurse Joy went on to resurrect all the Pokémon.

"Blass."

"Rapp."

"Lappp."

"Onii."

"Ryy." Blastoise, Rapidash, Rhyhorn, Lapras, and Onix also woke up.

After Nurse Joy revived them, she went on to heal other Pokémon with her Chansey while Pokémon doctors prescribed the medicines as well as the things that the officers had to take care of.

"She is so good at healing Pokémon. When Healing Power is trained to its limit, it turns into a rainbow colour." Ria was noting down Nurse Joy's techniques and the way she heals.

Everyone is looking silently as this is a rare and spectacular view to the eyes. Nurse Joy emits a rainbow-coloured light all around her body, it spreads at least five to six feet, and all the Pokémon in that range wake up with just a touch of a light ray.

"Riooo."

"Squii."

"Piccc."

"Bulbaa."

"Eeveee."

Gang's Pokémon touched those beautiful coloured lights with their hands, but after touching those lights, they felt warm and energetic.

Nurse Joy continued to walk around while releasing her Healing Powers. Just within one minute, all the injured Pokémon are healed. Nurse Joy didn't even sweat a drop; this explains the peak of Healing Power.

"They are perfectly healed, but they are too tired. They have to be taken to the Pokémon centre for resting and curing their stamina as well as their battle strength." Nurse Joy stated as Police Officers, along with Officer Jenny and trainers, thanked her.

Whoever it might be, with Healing Powers, they can heal a Pokémon's injuries, but they cannot restore their stamina and strength lost in battle. Pokémon have to rest to regain them.

Everyone helped in bringing Pokémon into Pokémon Centre's vehicles as they set off to the Pokémon Centre. After reaching the Pokémon centre of Cerulean Gym, Pokémon were taken to rooms for rest.

"Bulbaa."

"Squirrr."

Those two Pokémon who were healed by Silver's Aura pulled his clothes.

"What?" Silver needed help in understanding what they wanted.

"Riooo."

"Squaa."

"Bulbaa."

"Riooo, Rioo." After speaking with them, Riolu told Silver that they wanted to come along with him.

"You want to come with me." Bulbasaur and Squirtle nodded their heads, agreeing.

Silver caught them with his Pokeballs after knowing what they wanted.

"You have to stay in here to rest." Silver said to them after letting them out. Also, Silver wanted to do something about Bulbasaur's chains and rings on its limbs. Bulbasaur has to take rest for at least ten days.

Ria and Silver went near Nurse Joy and asked about chains.

"Looks like you want to take it with you. Do you remove those things? We were about to remove them for every Pokémon we brought here." Nurse Joy asked Silver joyfully.

"Yes." Silver agreed.

"Sure, those things look annoying on Bulbasaur." Ria said as she knows Bulbasaur had trouble with chains.

"Okay, to remove those things, we have to do surgery on Bulbasaur." Nurse Joy stated carefully.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur agreed by nodding its head.

Silver and everyone waited outside as Nurse Joy took Bulbasaur to the surgery room.

After one hour, Bulbasaur was taken to a resting room for Pokémon. Now Silver and everyone can visit Bulbasaur. They quickly went to see.

"Bulbasaur to very tired and cannot move." Nurse Joy said to the gang as she left.

They arrive at Bulbasaur's bed and see that Bulbasaur is sleeping.

"Silver, this Bulbasaur to too thin." Ria said sadly as she spotted the difference after everything thing was removed from its body. Wearing all those things made it look bulky.

"Looks like they don't get to eat much. Couldn't they provide at least proper food" Silver was angry seeing a very thin Bulbasaur.

There are many kinds of Pokémon food. When a trainer is training a Pokémon, he has to provide high-energy food as per its training requirements. If not, it wouldn't get strong and will take injuries instead.

If the trainer isn't training Pokémon, normal Pokémon food is enough. Some idiotic trainers use regular Pokémon food instead of high-energy Pokémon food to save money, as high-energy Pokémon food is costly.

Silver and the gang use high-energy Pokémon food while training their Pokémon. Providing too much high-energy Pokémon food is also bad, as Pokémon can get fat.

"Squu."

"Eevee."

"Rio." Pokémon also looked sad.

"Don't worry. We will take good care of it." Silver said as it would be his responsibility as a trainer.

"Now, everyone, Bulbasaur is sleeping; we shouldn't disturb it." Ria said as she pulled everyone out except Squirtle as it should also take a rest.

After that, they went to take a room in the nearby best hotel to sleep. Though it wasn't night, they were tired. They didn't have any more strength to view the city.

End. ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

2