Bulbasaur’s Rampage.
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43.

Bulbasaur's Rampage.

Does anyone want to read ahead on my patreon.? I have five chapters ahead on my Patreon right now. I will stop this fanfic if I don't get any patrons as I don't have work right now. Each and every punny matters for me.

If I any don't get any patreons then I will end this fanfic and go to write another. Please do understand me. I picked this up again as you guys wanted but I don't have a single patreon member supporting this fanfic.

patreon.com/FanficandOriginalnovelsWriter

______________________________________________________________________________________

"That's enough for today." Silver said as Riolu looked tired, and Scyther might faint if they continued any longer.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur suddenly rushed towards Riolu at high speed and released a barrage of leaves.

"You cannot fight Bulbasaur. You have to rest." Ria said angrily as she walked towards Bulbasaur.

"Stop, Ria. Don't go towards Bulbasaur." Silver said as he spotted that Bulbasaur's eyes turned red. Ria couldn't see Bulbasaur's eyes as Ria faced Bulbasaur's back.

"Riolu use Aura Shield. Don't attack Bulbasaur." Silver said as Bulbasaur was still weak to tolerate an attack.

Riolu formed a light blue energy shield around itself as the barrage of leaves hit the shield. The storm of leaves failed to lay even a crack on it.

'So, this might be what they are talking about.' Silver understood what trainers meant by taking in the experimented Bulbasaur.

"Eevee."

"Rioo."

"Scyy."

"Pichh."

"Squiii."

"Polii." Pokémon tried to talk with Bulbasaur.

"Bulbbbaa." Bulbasaur got irritated by all of them and launched a barrage of leaves at all of them.

"Piccc." Pichu got sacred by the look of Bulbasaur.

"Everyone defend yourself and don't attack Bulbasaur. Ria, do you have a sleeping potion?" Silver asked as he began to search his backpack. Bulbasaur didn't regain its full strength; attacking it now might cause a problem.

As Bulbasaur launched a barrage of leaves in all directions it caused the attack to lose some of its strength.

"Scyy." Scyther who was near Riolu, rushed towards Riolu and hid in its shield.

"Piccc." Pichu got scared by Bulbasaur's eyes and looked in fear.

"Eevee." Eevee rushed with high speed and picked up Pichu as it ran towards Riolu. Eevee and Pichu hid in Riolu's Aura shield.

"Squii." Squirtle hid behind the wall which was near it.

"Poli." Poliwag followed Squirtle and hid behind a wall.

"Bulbaaa." Bulbasaur's eyes turned deep red as it started to emit dark light all over itself. It was pissed that all of them dodged its attack.

"What is happening?" Ria asked as she finally arrived at Silver's side and looked into Bulbasaur's crimson-red eyes.

"How is it so strong?" Silver felt that it wasn't so strong while fighting with Squirtle.

"There is no time to think all about that." Ria said as she handed over a sleeping Potion to Silver from her bag.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur shouted towards Riolu, indicating it to fight.

"What the heck is this?" Silver and Ria looked on as Bulbasaur's seed started to turn black.

"Riolu, stop it before it does anything more." Silver said as he threw the sleeping potion at Riolu.

"Rio." Riolu caught the sleeping potion and rushed towards Bulbasaur.

"Pichuuu." Pichu, who is in fear, asks Scyther and Eevee how to dodge if Bulbasaur attacks it as they are no longer in Riolu's Aura shield.

"Eevee." Eevee stated that Pichu is on its own.

"Sccyyy, Scyy." Scyther told Pichu that it would protect Pichu from Bulbasaur by patting its own chest with its right-hand blade.

"Pichuuu." Pichu jumped onto Scyther and hugged it joyfully.

"Rio." Riolu rushed at high speed towards Riolu.

"Bulbasa." Bulbasaur released a dark-coloured beam from its seed at Riolu.

"Rioluu." Riolu moved aside from the direction of the beam.

"Bulba." Bulbasaur moved its beam direction towards Riolu accordingly.

Riolu kept moving right and left, and also jumped in the air accordingly to dodge as Bulbasaur changed its beam direction.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur's eyes suddenly closed as its beam stopped.

"Looks like it is getting tired." Ria and Silver understood as Bulbasaur was very weak right now.

'If Bulbasaur was in peak condition, it might be even tougher to stop it.' Silver thought.

"Rio." Rilu reached Bulbasaur and sprayed the sleeping potion.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur slowly fell asleep as its seed's colour turned back to green.

Silver took back Bulbasaur with Pokeball.

In the Pokémon Center. ----------------------

"Riolu."

"Scytherr."

"Polii."

"Squirtle."

"Eevee."

"Pichuu."

Pokémon got checked by Nurse Joy.

Bulbasaur is sleeping in the resting room.

"What happened to Bulbasaur, Nurse Joy?" Ria asked Nurse Joy, who had just checked everyone.

"Why did it attack everyone?" Silver also asked as he had to take care of Bulbasaur.

"Looks like I forgot to inform you." Nurse Joy said as she felt embarrassed for forgetting.

Nurse Joy took some files and handed them to Silver and Ria to check.

"Those files contain the rates about how what kind of Pokémon get angry and irritated easily." Nurse Joy said.

"Wait does that mean Bulbasaur would get angry and irritated easily?" Silver and Ria noticed that Pokémon who were experimented on are listed in the first place.

"Yes. when your Bulbasaur gets angry, it will attack any Pokémon without care. When it is totally outraged, it might even attack humans. As a trainer, you have to teach it to control its anger."

"Real Pokémon League disturbed Pokemon's emotions. They wanted angry Pokemon in battle as angry Pokemon would be much stronger than in their normal state. Even if they cannot think properly while being angry." Nurse Joy stated one of Real Pokémon League's strengths as they won't command Pokémon they only want them to fight strongly.

"It would be fine if we teach it to control its anger, right Nurse Joy?" Silver wanted to confirm.

"Yes. It is the only way, as it is an emotion. Healing power cannot stop the emotions of Pokémon. It can only be done by the Pokémon trainer training a Pokémon to control its emotion." Nurse Joy stated.

"Then why did its body turn black in the middle of a fight." Ria asked as she felt that an angry Pokémon wouldn't turn black.

"I didn't expect that your Bulbasaur would have Dark Wrath ability. I think it would be best if you return the Bulbasaur Silver." Nurse Joy stated worriedly.

"What is Dark Wrath ability?" Silver asked as he didn't know about this ability.

"This is called an ability. But it is actually not. It is an ability passed on to Pokémon via experimenting by Real Pokémon league." Nurse Joy explained.

"We do not know much about this ability as it is scarce; only some Pokémon gain this ability even with Real Pokémon league experimenting." Nurse Joy continued.

"So this ability is a problem for Pokémon?" Ria asked.

"Yes. Bulbasaur might have turned black due to this ability. Those with this ability are very angry in nature. Trainers don't even take ordinary experimented Pokémon much less this ability Pokémon as it is hard for this kind of Pokémon to control their anger." Nurse Joy explained as she wanted to Silver to return this Bulbasaur.

End. ________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

1