Chapter 44. Training Bulbasaur.
124 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 44.

Training Bulbasaur.

Last chapter of the week

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Nurse Joy looked at Silver, waiting for his decision.

"Nurse Joy, I shall take responsibility for this Bulbasaur and train it." Silver said directly without even thinking. Bulbasaur looked happy when Silver took it in; now, he cannot call himself a trainer if he gives up a Pokémon, thinking it is dangerous.

"Well then, as you wish. If you find any problems with Bulbasaur's behavior, please contact the Pokémon Centre." Nurse Joy hoped that there would be no problems.

"Nurse Joy, when Bulbasaur was fighting with Squirtle on Mt Moon, it didn't use this ability." Ria said as she still doubted this.

"All Pokémon with this ability right off the bat turn dark when the battle begins. So, it might not have awakened this ability back then. It looks like the 'Dark Wrath' ability is still in the early stages. You can train it properly." Nurse Joy said with relief. Due to Bulbasaur awakening this ability recently, it can still be trained to control its emotions with proper care.

Silver and Ria asked Nurse Joy about precautions and other things to keep in mind while training Bulbasaur.

Next Day. ---------------------

Silver, Riolu, and Bulbasaur came to nearby woods to train. Bulbasaur cannot control its emotions, so Silver decided to teach it meditation.

Bulbasaur's 'Dark Wrath' ability can heal Bulbasaur's injuries and recover its stamina slowly even if the ability is not activated. Nurse Joy stated that due to its Dark Wrath ability, it can regain its peak battle power just in one week.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur ran around as it felt the cool breeze.

"Riolu, let's teach Bulbasaur to meditate." Silver said to Riolu.

"Rio." Riolu went to Bulbasaur and indicated it to stop running around.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur stopped running around and came towards Silver.

"Bulbasaur sit." Silver sat as Riolu came and sat beside him.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur sat.

Silver Bulbasaur how to meditate.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur closed its eyes and took deep breaths. Silver and Riolu kept watching Bulbasaur to see if it was meditating correctly. Meditating is not easy for anyone who needs help to control their emotions properly. Bulbasaur can get irritated due to the environment here, so keeping a close eye on it is required.

"Bulba." After a few seconds, it opened its eyes and looked around, not wanting to continue meditation anymore.

"Bulbasaur continue." Silver knows it is challenging to focus immediately, and meditating is boring.

After a few hours. ---------------

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur managed to focus for one minute while meditating!

"It is too hard to teach it like this." Silver was tired as he looked at Bulbasaur for three to four hours.

"Rio." Riolu opened its eyes after meditating for two hours.

"Builbasaauur." Bulbasaur looked at Silver as its stomach made sounds indicating it is hungry.

After ten days. ---------------

Silver and Riolu properly trained their Aura healing. Silver still remembers that he could not heal Bulbasaurs that were experimented on by True Pokémon League.

Actually, it was a backlash of chemicals that were hidden in their bodies. Those chemicals erupted when they were injured seriously, making it hard to heal.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur can meditate for up to an hour without distraction, allowing Silver to train his other Pokémon.

Silver taught the 'Agility' move to Scyther and the 'Iron defense' move to Squirtle. Agility increases Scyther's speed, and Iron defense increases Squirtle's defense.

Ria was also training her Healing power and her Pokémon in the past few days.

"Bulbasaur, have a spar with Scyther." Silver called Bulbasaur and decided to test whether it can control its emotions now. More than ten days have passed since Bulbasaur is injured. Now Bulbasaur is at its peak.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur stood up and came near Scyther looking excited to fight.

"Scary." Scyther patted Bulbasaur with its blades strongly while indicating it would win.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur didn't back down as it looked at Scyther with its sharp eyes.

"Shall we begin?" Silver said as Bulbasaur and Scyther began to move respectively in opposite directions.

Bulbasaur and Scyther stood in opposite directions, waiting for Silver to command. Ria and others were watching from the side. Riolu was with Silver to stop Bulbasaur if it went on rampaging.

"Scyther, use double team and then agility."

"Bulbasaur, use Vine whip."

Silver began the battle while observing Bulbasaur carefully.

"Scyy." Scyther produced multiple copies of itself. There are more than 30 Scythers at a glance. These Scythers surrounded Bulbasaur from all directions. Next second, all Scythers shone with pink light.

"Bulbb." Bulbasaur released its green-colored vines from its seed and attacked the nearby Scythers. Scyther's copies disappeared once the vines touched them.

"Scyther use brick break."

"Bulbasaur, use quick attack to dodge." Silver commanded both of them, respectively.

"Scyy." Scyther and all its copies moved with high speed. Scyther and its images swiftly chopped Bulbasaur with their hand blades.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur took the attack as it wasn't fast enough to use quick attack. After it took more than five attacks, Bulbasaur started to emit black energy around its body and seed as it turned black quickly, with its eyes turned red.

"Scyther, back down." Silver said to Scyther as he wanted to see now whether Bulbasaur would attack Scyther in anger or would wait for Silver's command.

"Scyy." Scyther and its images quickly moved back, creating a distance between them.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur ran at high speed while emitting black lights around itself to attack Scyther but suddenly stopped in the middle and looked at Silver, waiting for Silver's order.

'Looks like meditating with Silver was effective.' Ria thought as she looked at Bulbasaur was now waiting for Silver's command.

"Rioo."

"Pichuuu."

"Poliii."

"Squirrr."

"Eevee."

All Pokémon are focusing on Bulbasaur to check whether it is really okay.

"Bulbasaur, use Vine whip." Silver said to Bulbasaur.

"Bulbaa." Bulbasaur launched dark black colored Vines from its seed and attacked the nearby Scythers. All the Scythers it attacked were all images. When Vine wine passed through the Scyther copy image, it would disappear, but the power of Vine whip didn't decrease. The ground cracked open slightly due to the vine whip's power.

"What a strong power." Silver said to himself as Bulbasaur's vine whip didn't have this much power when it attacked Scyther before its Dark Wrath ability activated.

"Riolu, get ready." Silver said to Riolu.

"Rio." Riolu focused on Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur, stop. Let's continue this spar another time." Silver wants to check whether Bulbasaur would turn normal by stopping the battle or would instead battle without Silver's command.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter?

1