Chapter 454: Dimensional Demon God Sargeras
57 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh no! The Ancient One is dead!"

Seeing the Ancient One's chest pierced through, Fang Mo's face was also filled with surprise... er, panic.

He first used a small stick to repel Kaecilius a few times, then rushed to the Ancient One's side to block an attack for her. At the same time, he didn't forget to shout at Mordo and Wong.

"Hey, you two, think of something fast!"

"I…"

Mordo was just about to speak when he was immediately whipped in the face by a dark sorcerer, and blood immediately flowed down from his cheek.

"You take the Sorcerer Supreme away first!"

Wong, on the other hand, managed to shout to Fang Mo in his spare moment, but he was also kicked by another dark sorcerer, falling to the ground and nearly stabbed to death with a coral blade. Fortunately, he rolled away fast enough, awkwardly avoiding the encirclement of a few people before hurriedly getting up.

"What's the use of taking her away now?"

However, after hearing Wong's suggestion, Mordo instead furrowed his brows tightly. While entangled with a few sorcerers, he said, "The sanctuary's barrier is about to be breached, and when the Dimensional Demon God arrives on Earth, none of us will survive..."

"..."

Wong turned his head to look at Mordo, who was covered in blood: "Then what do you suggest?"

"The sorcerers of Kamar-Taj have all sworn to protect the sanctuary's barrier with their lives," Mordo, despite being covered in blood, said with an unusually firm expression: "Even if we all die in battle, we must stop them..."

However, before he could finish speaking, Kaecilius had already plunged a knife into his stomach.

Mordo's pupils contracted, and the coral blade, formed from liquid coral and imbued with power from the abyss, seemed to erode his sanity.

That thing was cold, damp, and gave a nearly insane sense of shivering.

Centered around the wound made by the coral blade, his blood vessels began to glow gradually, casting a weird cyan-blue color under his skin.

"Mordo!"

Wong, seeing this, shouted and immediately rushed over to support him.

But at that moment, several dark sorcerers cast spells at the same time, and a large number of grayish stone chains flew over, binding him tightly in place.

Wong struggled hard, but this was not any traditional white magic, but forbidden abyssal power, the Chains of the Wasteland from the Sleeper, Asorah. With Wong's magical ability, he couldn't break free at all and could only watch helplessly as the situation gradually worsened.

"Rejoice, mortals."

Unlike Wong's deep resentment, Kaecilius was excited: "You are about to witness a true miracle with your own eyes!"

As Kaecilius was speaking, footsteps were heard from afar.

Soon, Coyote Starrk walked over.

"Why are you dallying?" Stark first yawned, then lazily said: "Isn't that Sorcerer Supreme guy already taken care of by me? What else needs to be done? Hurry up, I want to leave."

"Just demolish the temple."

Kaecilius pointed his hand towards the last temple not far away.

"Oh, got it."

Starrk nodded and then directly raised the gun in his hand.

"Wait..." Wong immediately tried to intervene, but as soon as he started speaking, he saw a blue light suddenly shine from the barrel of the gun, followed by a huge beam of light directly hitting the Xianggang Temple behind him.

The azure energy beam instantly pierced through the temple, followed by a blinding burst of firelight. With a loud "boom," Earth's last line of defense completely collapsed.

At that moment, Kaecilius and a group of dark mages also immediately cried out in unison.

Of course, the being they called upon was not their previously worshipped Sargeras, but Dormammu. Along with the calling, a rune symbolizing the Dark Dimension—or rather, the power of Dormammu—gradually emerged on the foreheads of these dark mages.

The voices of these dark mages calling out grew louder and louder.

The demonic energy from the Dark Dimension also began to surge tumultuously within them.

Soon, the terrifying will of Dormammu, the Dimensional Demon God of the Dark Dimension, finally turned its attention here.

Dormammu, originally existing outside of time and space, noticed this world upon hearing the call of his followers. Only then did he realize that the protective barriers of the temples had all vanished, making this unprotected world as tempting as a piece of cake.

Dormammu could not resist this temptation.

Thus, he quickly made his descent to this place through the Dark Dimension.

From Earth's perspective, it appeared as a small cluster of indescribable darkness emerging from the explosion at the Xianggang Temple, seemingly not a physical entity but more like a bizarre spatial domain, constantly expanding outward.

Looking inside through the thin spatial boundaries, one could see countless shattered celestial bodies and numerous bizarre magical structures within this dark domain, resembling slime molds, viruses, or colorful dust-like entities... At this moment, this eerie darkness continued to expand, devouring everything around it.

Soon, the surrounding buildings were enveloped by the darkness.

The original structures began to rapidly disintegrate and collapse, with all tangible matter being reduced to the most basic particles, completely devoured by this terrifying dark space.

"It's over..."

Seeing this scene, the bound Wong also revealed a look of despair.

And it wasn't just him.

Modu, stabbed in the stomach.

And the Sorcerer Supreme, Ancient One, lying in a pool of blood not far away.

Their faces also showed expressions of unbearable pain and stupor. It was clear that the sorcerers knew how terrifying Dormammu was. The only reason he had been kept out of Earth was due to the three major temple barriers. But now, with the barriers destroyed, there was no means left to stop Dormammu.

After all, without the weakening effect of the temple barriers, the Dimensional Demon God was virtually invincible.

No known human method could completely defeat him.

"Earth Release, Earth Core Shake."

As the dark space continued to expand, Hayakawa Aki also activated a ninjutsu to finish things off, creating a large pit under Fang Mo's feet. Then, with his hands together, the ground rapidly closed with a rumbling sound.

"Look, your forces have been completely wiped out."

After seeing Fang Mo dealt with, Kaecilius also spoke to Wong: "Now, no one can stop us."

...

Wong remained silent, indeed at a loss for what to do now.

And at that moment, the dark space expanded even further, having devoured most of the city. A huge pure energy entity slowly rose within this darkness.

"My followers, you have done well.”

This gigantic entity composed of demonic flames opened its mouth: "Now this world belongs to me, just like all the other worlds. And as for you, you will become a part of this world and gain true eternity."

Indeed, this entity was Dormammu. As a dimensional demon, he was inherently one with the dark space, making dark demonic energy his body. After uttering these words, he looked down at the black mages below, seemingly wishing to enjoy the sight of these ants shedding grateful tears.

But to his surprise...

These followers were not kneeling in gratitude.

Instead, they seemed to be muttering something quietly, and as they chanted, a type of aura that made him uncomfortable began to emerge around them.

"My followers, what are you doing?"

Dormammu was a bit puzzled; he could vaguely sense that it was these people who had dismantled the Kamar-Taj sanctuary, allowing him the opportunity to invade and devour this world.

Logically...

They should be his followers, right?

But why couldn't he see a trace of excitement or joy on their faces, only seeing nervousness, worry, and what looked like fear of him instead?

And then there was that uncomfortable aura... Dormammu was really bothered by this.

However, before he could figure it out, suddenly the clouds in the sky burst apart, and like viscous darkness, a dark entity poured down like a waterfall, instantly enveloping the entire city.

"...What?"

Seeing this, Dormammu realized this was clearly the work of another dimensional demon. Was it possible that this entity also had its eyes on this world?

Or perhaps...

"What have you done?"

Dormammu looked down at these black mages, growing angry. Although he believed he would not lose even against other dimensional demons, he was furious that these foolish and greedy people had actually summoned another dimensional demon. He wondered what was going on in their minds, which truly angered him.

Thinking this, Dormammu immediately launched an attack.

Countless dark crystal spikes appeared everywhere, shooting towards the group of black mages like a torrential downpour.

...

Kaecilius's face went pale at this scene, given he was facing a true dimensional demon, the ruler of the dark dimension.

He was aware that the opponent's power was on a completely different level from his own. But at this critical moment, he could only instinctively summon a magic circle to block, though he knew, to be honest, it was just a futile resistance, since it was too easy for a dimensional demon to kill a mortal.

However, just as these crystal spikes were about to hit him.

Suddenly, a chime sounded through the void.

Following that, the shadows under their feet boiled up, forming a black shield that blocked the attack of these crystal spikes.

And after that.

Another deep voice suddenly sounded.

"Dormammu."

Accompanied by this voice, another even larger magical entity suddenly appeared from the sky: "I've finally caught you.”

This magical entity was even more colossal than Dormammu, with just a small part of its skull covering the entire sky. Unlike the bizarre and disjointed appearance of Dormammu, this creature seemed more like a certain type of demon, with a fierce expression, two twisting demonic horns on its forehead, and its body engulfed in ceaseless golden flames, making it look even more terrifying.

"…Hmm?"

Dormammu had clearly noticed this creature too, feeling somewhat puzzled: "Who are you?"

"I am Sargeras, the master of all demons," the magical entity spoke in the air, its voice as vast as rolling thunder: "Your Dark Dimension is quite good. I shall offer you a chance to serve me."

"What did you say?"

Dormammu was also taken aback, not just finding the statement amusing but mainly wondering where this creature had come from.

His own Dark Dimension had devoured many worlds, including the realms of other dimensional demons.

In theory, he should be infamous, but why did someone he had never seen before suddenly appear and speak to him in this tone?

Despite his thoughts, Dormammu was not willing to concede in terms of aura.

"You are courting death."

Dormammu laughed coldly: "I was only planning to devour this world, but since you appeared willingly, you too shall become part of the Dark Dimension."

After saying this, Dormammu did not delay and directly controlled the entire Dark Dimension.

Unlike the methods used against humans, attacking magical entities with magic was useless between dimensional demons because their true core was the dimension itself. If the dimension was not destroyed, they could resurrect even if killed a thousand times. Dormammu was well aware of this, so he simply controlled the Dark Dimension to devour the other's dimension.

As for Sargeras… or rather, the acting Fang Mo.

He was certainly aware of this as well.

After all, the Kamar-Taj was quite knowledgeable about dimensional demons.

Fang Mo had indeed done a lot of homework these days. Seeing Dormammu's actions, he also activated his abilities, controlling the dark superspace to expand outward, attempting to engulf Dormammu's world.

This clash between dimensions.

To the outside world, it seemed as terrifying as the apocalypse.

At this moment, not to mention this city, it felt as if the surrounding areas and even the seas were completely enveloped in darkness.

The land disappeared, everything turned into the scenery inside the Dark Dimension, and above the sky was an impenetrable darkness. The two forces clashed in various regions, and even space seemed to creak under the strain, with spacetime collapsing and an unprecedented surge of magical energy tearing everything into the most basic particles.

But this was just the clash between dimensions.

The wills of these two dimensional demons were also struggling against each other.

Fang Mo's true body was hidden inside the "Sargeras" magical entity. At that moment, with a thought, he took the entity and actively entered the Dark Dimension.

"Hmm?"

This move naturally caught Dormammu's attention.

He first paused, then couldn't help but burst into laughter: "Hahaha! Foolish creature… You dare to run into my domain on your own, you are seeking death!"

"Oh, is that so?"

Fang Mo smiled noncommittally, then immediately activated the Infinity Stones within him.

At the same time.

He also called upon the powers of several other dimensions.

"Sargeras"' eyes suddenly shone with a destructive purple light, followed by six dimensions beginning to manifest behind him.

If the powers of Dormammu and Sargeras were initially evenly matched, at that moment, the gap between their powers widened like a chasm, with six dimensions simultaneously eroding the Dark Dimension. The balance was broken, and upon seeing this, Dormammu was immediately filled with terror.

"How… How is this possible!?”

Patreon.com/Bleam

— 70 Advance Chapters!

Get 2 Sponsored Chapters "Every Month" for every person who joins the "Special Jonin•Bleam" Membership!

7