[Sponsored] Chapter 490: You can take Revenge!
40 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[This Chapter Is Sponsored by 356PumpsAMinute! Everyone, please thank him in the comment!]

"Come here quickly, something has happened!"

Seeing this, Strange immediately waved to Fang Mo: "Given the current situation, perhaps only you can solve this issue now…"

"Ah?"

Fang Mo was somewhat confused upon hearing this and walked over: "What happened?"

"Let's talk while we walk."

As Fang Mo passed through the portal, Strange immediately raised his hand to close the portal, then started walking in a certain direction, with Fang Mo, followed by Ultron, catching up.

"What exactly is going on? You better hurry up and explain."

Watching the hurried Strange, Fang Mo couldn't help but ask him: "Is it another invasion by a dimensional demon, or has the Ancient One's corpse started to rot?"

"…Can't you speak like a normal person?"

Strange stumbled a bit at these words, but then he noticed Ultron behind Fang Mo: "Wait, who is he?"

"Oh, he's our dear rarity," Fang Mo casually said.

"What?"

Strange was momentarily stunned, giving Ultron another look.

Indeed, it couldn't be helped; after all, Ultron had changed into a new body, which was even more perfect than Vision's body in the original story, almost indistinguishable from a human to the naked eye. It was normal for Strange not to recognize him at first.

"Strange, we meet again."

Hearing this, Ultron chose to greet him: "You don't recognize me, do you? Don't worry… I always remember you, after all, aside from you, no one else would try to attack the soul of an AI with magic."

"Ultron!?"

At this, Strange's face suddenly changed, and he instinctively conjured two magical circles as a defensive barrier in front of him: "What is… what’s going on?"

"I used magic to give him an upgrade."

Fang Mo briefly said: "After the upgrade, he evolved from Ultron to something else."

"…Isn’t that a downgrade?"

Strange, having been previously influenced by Fang Mo for a while, understood the meaning behind his words and subconsciously retorted. Unexpectedly, Ultron suddenly took offense: "What did you say?"

Before Strange could react, Ultron kicked towards him.

Strange quickly placed the magical circles in front of him, but the kick was so powerful that, with a loud bang, the circles shattered, and Strange was sent flying backward. Fortunately, a wheelchair suddenly flew over and caught him in midair just in time.

"I only obey his will, but it has nothing to do with you."

Ultron glared fiercely at Strange in the air: "Show some respect, you foolish… wheelchair man!"

"Then show me some respect too."

Strange controlled the wheelchair to slowly land on the ground, then turned his gaze back to Fang Mo: "So what exactly is going on, what are you planning to do?"

"Don’t worry, this Ultron is an ally."

Fang Mo waved his hand and then asked: "But what about you, why can’t you just say what happened?"

"It's Stark."

Hearing this, Strange began to explain: "We were originally cleaning up the remnants of Ultron globally, but for some reason… we encountered a man named Zemo, who brought another troublesome guy."

"Hmm?"

Hearing this, Fang Mo instantly reacted: "Damn… Is this guy really that persistent?"

"Do you know him?”

Strange was initially taken aback, but his expression quickly changed: "You really do know him; it seems what Fury said was indeed true."

"So, have they started fighting now?"

Fang Mo directly asked: "What's the current situation of the battle? Did Stark win, or did the captain win?"

"The current situation is very complicated."

Hearing this, Strange also began to speak with a bit of a headache: "You have to understand, in the face of a great enemy... there are no winners in this kind of situation. Stark could have beaten them severely, but someone persuaded him to be more rational."

"How could this possibly be rational?"

Fang Mo shrugged: "Anyway, what's their situation now? Have they gone their separate ways?"

"I trapped the captain and his friends in the Mirror Dimension, but Stark insisted on staying put, asking me to release them." Strange said: "That man named Zemo was right; an empire that collapses from within cannot recover, so Nick had me isolate them first, to wait for your return before deciding."

"Is... is this something I also need to handle?"

Fang Mo was somewhat speechless, wondering if the Avengers had become too dependent on him due to his frequent help, almost like a dependency syndrome?

Thinking this, the two quickly arrived at a place resembling an underground base.

Fang Mo observed the surroundings and noted the low temperature and familiar structures around him. Upon entering, he discovered several cryogenic chambers nearby and realized this was the scene of the major battle in "Captain America: Civil War."

However, the place had obviously been modified, with many scattered components on the ground, probably leftovers from Ultron's contingency plans.

Perhaps one of Ultron's robots accidentally encountered Helmut Zemo, and then the two agreed to destroy the Avengers, leading to the events that had unfolded, bringing the Winter Soldier and revealing the truth about the deaths of Stark's parents, which Stark couldn't let go of.

Reaching the deepest part of the base, Fang Mo also saw the people sitting there in a daze.

Natasha and Hawkeye were messing with a heater, while Nick Fury sat beside them in a daze, and even Bruce Banner was present, standing somewhat helplessly to the side.

As for Tony Stark.

He was sitting on the ground against a wooden box, his face filled with confusion and complexity.

"Yo, everyone's here."

After entering, Fang Mo also directly greeted everyone.

"Could you leave a contact method next time you leave?" Nick Fury immediately stood up: "Aren't you claiming to be a master of magic? Can't you leave a magic phone number that works?"

"Do real masters of magic use phones?"

Fang Mo retorted, but at this moment, Stark also suddenly stood up and walked towards Fang Mo without saying a word.

Fang Mo noticed Stark's action and directly looked at him.

"You knew about this, right?"

Stark's face was covered with coagulated blood and a bruised black and purple left eye socket, but even so, it couldn't erase the pain and repression in his eyes: "Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?"

"What good would telling you earlier do?"

Fang Mo spread his hands: "I didn't know his exact whereabouts, how could I help you seek revenge?"

"...You came to help me seek revenge?"

Stark was slightly taken aback at this, instinctively glancing at the others, who also wore faces of astonishment: "Shouldn't you be persuading me to let go of my hatred?"

"This is a deep-seated vengeance, why should I persuade you to let go?" Fang Mo said, suddenly drawing the Sword of Light, and then loudly declared: "Rest assured, I came here today to seek justice for you, I'd like to see who dares to stop me."

"Someone, release the Mirror Dimension!”

5