Chapter 2: Introduction
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2: Introduction

 

The first thing Mana saw after being teleported to their was three different parties of people staring at each other with what could only be described as a wide mix of emotions some hatred on their faces, some with contempt and some who were just staring at Mana, those that stared at Mana looked at them with mainly curiosity wondering what the creature in front of them was.

The party to Mana's left was completely made up of human much like Mana the only difference being that these humans were wearing sets' of shiny white and gold metal plate armour but they lacked helmets to go with the rest of the armour, each of the armoured humans had an iron sword located either strapped to they waist and a iron shield to their back with a few exceptions, what defined those exceptions were that they had what looked like a sun on their breasted plates and that each carried a different weapon from the soldiers without suns on their armour, for those with the suns there was one with a bronze sun, one with a silver sun and one with a gold sun.

The soldier with the bronze sun seemed like quiet the energetic man who stood at a height of 6'3, the man had lightly tanned skin and had short spiky light brown hair. Unlike the soldiers who a sword and shield combo this energetic man had a polearm style of weapon called a glaive, the glaive that this man held had a six foot wooden shaft which had an eighteen inch white blade with gold on the edge of the blade. The just stared at the group to the right of Mana.

The soldier with a silver sun was woman with a face that showed little emotion, unlike her 6'3 companion she stood at 5'2, her complexion was defiantly the darkest of the three with suns on their armour, the female soldier had a short black bob cut that didn't reach her neck. like her energetic companion she to had her own weapon that being a small wooden composite bow she also a quiver with large amount of arrows within. Just like companion she to stared at the group on the right.

The last soldier the one with the golden sun was a massive man with a stoic look to him, the man towered over his group at a height of over seven foot tall he also had large muscles that matched his height even if the other had large muscles mana did not notice due to being focused on this man, his complexion was also tanned but not as light like the man with the glaive or as dark as the woman with the bow, this man didn't have any hair on his head but did have a scar that went across his nose. The weapon that this man carried was a massive gold double headed axe that nearly double him in height. unlike his two companions he stared at Mana instead of the group on the right.

The party to the right was made of people who looked mixed between human and animals, their overall body shape being that of a human but they also had orange fur with black stripes covered limbs that ended in a set of paws and tails that protruded from their lower backs, they also all had a pair of cat like eyes, the last physical difference was they all had ears on their heads all of these together made look like a group humans mixed with tigers, unlike the humans on the left this party didn't wear any metal armour instead they wore armour made of some sort of hide or leather armour, in comparison to humans weapon wise the right party had a wider verity of weapons as if each person had preferred a unique weapon. Like the human group on the left they had a few people of interest but this time there were only two that drew the interest of Mana, like the rest of their they had tiger paws, tails and ears but what made them stand out what they were wearing.

The first was person of interest was female member of their group that had a big smile on her face that made Mana think that she was briming with confidence, in height she was the same as Mana at 5'4, she a bit muscle to her body but only enough to show that she has trained her body, she was white in complexion but nowhere near as pale as Mana, unlike the rest of her fur was not orange but white with black stripes, the clothing she wore was different the rest as well instead of leather armour she wore white shirt with gold lining and pair of black trousers as if saying "I don't need armour to fight.". unlike the rest of her she didn't carry any weapon. her graze was firmly planted on Mana not even looking away for a second.

The second person of this tiger like group was as big and muscular as the seven foot man in the human group and had a face the scared battle hardened warrior as he stared and growled at the human group, but unlike that man this half man half tiger person had the same complexion as the smaller tiger woman beside him, but unlike her his fur matched the rest of his group being the colour orange with black stripes, he did wear leather armour like the rest of his group but his was adorned with spikes and had a bit of metal plating here and there. Much like the white tiger beside him he also didn't have a weapon on his person.

The last party which was in front of Mana had by far the fewest member numbering at three but they were by far the most unique in Mana's eyes, the most noticeable being here was also by far the largest of anyone gathered here a fifty foot long dragon with chrome scales along with it's size it also had thirty foot wingspan, the dragon also had a set of antlers on its head and a small horn located at its nose, Mana felt it's intense stare but it didn't contain any malice like they felt with human and non-human  group that are staring each other down all mana could feel from this dragon was curiosity.

The second member of their group was quite small compared to the dragon standing next to it being that this individual was only four feet tall and had quite the set of muscles to Mana this individual seem very strong especially with them hauling an absolutely massive hammer over his shoulder it looked the weight of the massive hammer had posed no issue for this individual, moreover unlike the dragon they had more of a humanoid shape to them, the individual like was completely covered in scales though their scales looked more like an oil slick colour with the scales slightly changing colour when light shined on them at different angles, the individual also had a pair of wings much like the dragon beside them just not as big, unlike the dragon this individual wore clothing, they wore a red buttoned up shirt with the selves rolled up, a pair of beige rolled up pants, over the shirt and pants they wore a brown apron with several pockets filled with different tools, the apron was also covered in grease and many of stains and was also slightly singed, the final piece of clothing that Mana had noticed was a simple pair of metal goggles with yellow lens only them, Much like the dragon they only stared at Mana but unlike the dragon this ones stare felt like it's waiting for Mana to do something.

Finally the third member of this party was a woman that had quite a different atmosphere to her then the others in her party, the most noticeable thing was that unlike the other two she was not covered in scales she had some azure blue scales on her face and the dragon like tail that protruded from her lower back were covered in them, she had what looked to be a sword wrapped in a blue material the sword was  in black sheath on the left side of her waist it was different type of sword compared to the ones that the humans have her sword being quite a bit smaller and a bit thinner around the blade, like the dragon beside her she had a pair of ivory white antlers that protruded out from sides of her head, along with the antlers she had long hair the same colour as her scales that flowed down to where her tail was with the side locks and frontal fringe cut straight it gave Mana a clear view of her face, her face which to most would be described as beautiful had a pair of blue eyes which were lighter in colour to her hair, a straight nose and her lips had been coloured by something red. The clothing that she wore a red kimono adorned with the image of yellow flowers, she also had a purple sash with a blue cord wrapped around her torso, for foot wear she wore a pair of tabi socks and a pair of zori sandals. Like the other two she stared at Mana but it was different but Mana couldn't pin point what was behind that stare.

After a looking over each party Mana made a movement that cause every single person on all three sides stop staring at each other and all solely look in Mana's direction, Mana simple sat down let out a sigh and said.

"If it's not much trouble, mind if I speak with one person from each of your groups? I'm a little confused on what's happening here."

After Mana ask that, everyone looked from Mana to the other groups and then started to talk amongst their own groups, after five minutes of discussing within their own groups a single individual from each group approached where Mana was sitting, from the left group of humans was the tall tanned armoured solider like person, from the group with animal ears and tail was the fellow with tiger like ears, tail and paws and from the group of three was the came the woman with blue hair, they each walked up and simply stood in front of Mana, they stayed standing in front of Mana for a few minutes before Mana, looked up at them and simply asked with the same tone as before when talking to their creator.

"So are you three gonna sit or would you rather talk while standing?"

This question caused the three people eyes open wide and they started to sweat before each of them quickly taking seat on the ground by Mana, while Mana themself just kept smiling while looking at the three sitting next to them, each of them sat differently human instead of a normal way of sitting he decide to take their left knee to ground while putting their right hand behind their back and while placing their on their chest, the tiger like man simple plopped on the ground and mimicked the way Mana was sitting, finally the blue haired woman simply put both knees to the ground and sat on her legs, Mana decide now was a good for introductions and by saying.

"Well first things first, so that the three of you know what call me when you have a question, you my refer to me as Mana, would the three of be kind enough to let me know what you would like me to refer each of you as?"

The first to answer in a deep and rough was the tanned human.

"my lord I would most grateful if you would use the name Hannibal, and I am the general of the Crusaders of the Central Holy Kingdom."

After Hannibal the next to speak was the tiger like man who spoke with more vigour and volume then Hannibal.

"You can call me Toro, Leader of the Weretiger Clan!"

After the two men, the last to speak was blue haired woman who before speaking leaned forward placing both hands on the ground then place her forehead upon her hands, she introduce her self.

"Greetings my name is Tiamat and I represent the group that hail from the small country of Inu Ryu, It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance"

After her introduction Tiamat raised her head and continued facing Mana with a smile, Mana then smiled at the three Infront of them and smiled and asked a second question.

"Now that introductions or done I'd like to know why your three groups are here? Once the three of you have answered this I'll inform you of why I've come to your world and what my purpose is."

After asking this the three people looked at each other for a moment and then each raised a hand and pointed at Mana themself, this caused Mana to stare blankly before slowly pointing at themself as if asking if they meant Mana to which they nodded, this caused Mana to simply let out an "Oh". After getting the that they wanted Mana gave the three of them an answer of why Mana was there and what their purpose was.

"As I've already said you may refer to me as Mana and as the three of you can already tell I'm not of this world, as for why I'm here it is mainly to oversee this world and and if I wish to develop it as I see fit, as for my purpose well beside to oversee this world I am to look after siblings when they are created and help them prepare them to see if their fit to oversee their own worlds, that's about the jist of it."

The three in front of Mana had very different reactions to what Mana had just told them, first Hannibal deeply bowed and said "If that is what my lord has said then non in the Central or any of the other four Holy Kingdoms shan't stand in your way my lord."

Toro was the next to speak "Well as long as your not some malevolent being, like those in the Holy Kingdoms I have no reason to oppose".

After Toro said what he said about the Holy Kingdom Hannibal glared at Toro with a stare that conveyed "Another word and you die stray" Toro returned his own glare that said "Try me you unholy bastard".

Not giving the glaring contest between the men a second thought Tiamat gave her response to the purpose that Mana spoke of. "As long as your purpose doesn't involve Inu Ryu in anything unpleasant I'm our will have no issue either."

After hearing response Mana breathed a sigh of relief and thought to them self  "Well that went better then one would expect, beside the what I felt early before talking to them the overall negativity I felt from the human and weretigers has died down lets hope it last till they go back to their homes".

End of Chapter 2

0