Chapter 3: What is Mana?
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3: What is Mana?

 

After the introductions were over Tiamat leaned towards Mana with a smile on her face and asked a question in a tone full of curiosity while the two man started to stared at her nervously while the both of them started to clearly sweat.

"So Mana-kun after this conversation is over and you pardon me asking, where will you be going next?"

"That's a good question, hm... Haven't really thought about it, guess I could always visit each of the place that the three of them each come from and then perp an area to welcome and help my future siblings when there created, yeah that sounds good."

As Mana thought that to themselves, they noticed that both Hannibal and Toro who were both still sweating, were now swapping their stares between both Mana and Tiamat who seemed to have also noticed that she to was being stared at now as well, so before answering Tiamat's question Mana asked their own question toward the two men.

"Is something wrong? You two are sweating since before Tiamat asked her question."

Both men turned to each other before nodded to each other then turning to Tiamat where Hannibal went to ask her a question that Mana wasn't expecting.

"Apologise Lady Tiamat for I'm not fully familiar with the unique dialect of Inu Ryu...but did you just refer to my Lord as man?"

Now Tiamat looking confused turned to Mana looked for a seconds before turning back and responded.

"Well of course I would, why would I not?"

""Cause she's a girl""

both the men answered at the exact same time, this caused Tiamat to straighten up and look at the men as if they were stupid, but after a few moments turned and asked another question, a question that caused the men sweat even more then before.

"Mana-kun are you a man or a woman?"

"I don't know... let me check."

After answering Tiamat's question Mana stood up turned around pulled the waist of their trousers out and looked down which caused Mana to say "Oh I see" then turning around and returning to their original position and simply said "It appears I'm a man." this caused the two men to look at Mana with a surprised look, ignoring the two men Mana turned around and stared at scenery around him and he decided to answer Tiamat's earlier question.

"Well now that that's settled the answer to your question Tiamat I'm gonna travel around for a while, I want to visit the places that each of your groups live and even more places beyond those then I'll come back to this spot and build a place for my sibling to come to when their ready, but I'm gonna make a bit of a selfish request of the three of you, I'd like one person from each of your groups to act as my guide and traveling companions for where I'm going since I don't really know anything about this world."

After hearing his answer and his further request the three didn't respond but just nodded then got up and walked back to each of their groups and started talking amongst themselves Mana felt this would take long so he decided to lay down and wait for them come back and tell their responses to his request for companions.

After a hour passed the three came back over each with some one from their groups, with Hannibal was the short female soldier with the silver sun on her armour, Toro had brought was the Were-Tiger with white fur and finally with Tiamat was the small muscular humanoid dragon, seeing these new people in front of him Mana had a slightly larger smile and simply asked "So who might these people be?"

"My Lord allow me to introduce my second in command and leader of my troop of archers Artemisia Caria, I hope that she will be helpful on your journey my Lord."

Hannibal spoke up first introducing the small solider who did a similar movement Hannibal did earlier and took a knee to the ground, looked at Mana with a serious face and said with a loud voice that was almost shouting. "It is my honour to have been chosen by the General to accompany my Lord on your journey!"

Seeing Artemisia say what with such a loud voice and a very serious face he couldn't help but smile wryly, Toro was the next to introduce the person he brought over.

"This one's my daughter, her names Toru, fair warnin though she's as hot headed  and stubborn as they come HAHAHA... ARGH!" Mid laughter Toru had punch her father right in the solar plexus this caused Toro yell in pain before quickly toppling over face first on the ground, Toru then looked at and let out a "Hmph."

Tiamat ignoring the collapsed Were-Tiger introduce the humanoid dragon beside her "Allow me to introduce my younger cousin Sputter, also please excuse the way that he speaks, allow his mental age is that of an adult, his physical body has not developed enough to form full sentences." After saying this Tiamat bowed as if apologising for an future problems her cousin caused.

After Tiamat finished bowing Sputter Took a step forward and spoke "Hi... Magic Man... name is Sputter... you no weapon... I give one?" Tiamat looked like she about to stop and tell her cousin off but Mana put a hand up to stop her and said to Sputter with a smile "Sure whatcha got for me?"

Sputter then pulled a what seemed to be a small curved dagger out of a pocket on his apron, suddenly the small dagger grew to the size of a short sword with a deep purple blade, Sputter handed the sword to Mana and said "This called... Magius Blade... can turn into other weapons... but only swords so far, to change shape... all have say Magius Blade... then name of weapon... like great sword, long sword or even dual blades."

Mana looking over the purple sword in his hand, he then smiled widely turned to Sputter and said "I see this is a fantastic weapon and a great gift Sputter, it's gonna be great to have you as a travelling companion that goes for you two as well Artemisia and Toru."

"Of course my Lord!" Artemisia responded but this time with less serious face and with a smile, but as for Toru "Hell no! I ain't following a stranger around the world, my stupid dad was the one who tried to make me but I ain't going with no stranger on no stupid journey!"

This caused everyone around Mana with the exception of Toro to look at Toru with a look on their faces that either was filled with fear and anger, but when they looked at Mana he was still smile and just said "Ok any way to convince you to follow me?"

"Sure their is we'll decide the way that Were-Tigers decide most things if you defeat me in battle I'll follow ya, whatcha say."

"Sure I'll play along, also if you win I'll listen to any one command, can't have you being the only one betting something on this" Is what Mana responded with still with a smile on his face, "This'll also be a good chance to see what this body can do best to test before going this journey anyway, so let's see what you can do little kitten."

 

End of Chapter 3

 

0