Chapter 9: Ancient library
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Professor Lovyres sounded reasonable and did not ask any more questions. Alvin was studious, often helping him with errands. Now that he is free, he can answer students' questions. He liked such hardworking students.

Mascot, or summoned beats, is divided into three types. Low-level summoned beasts, mid-level summoned beasts, and high-level summoned beasts. The summoning method is classified by rank. It doesn't matter the type of summoned beats. The contract will consider the compatibility between humans and summoned beasts that form the link, the matrix that initiates the "catch" of the adult summoned beast. At that time, summoned beasts will be the weakest, and humans will easily form a master-servant contract.

While at the academy, students will summon a low- or mid-level mascot once. It's rare for someone to summon a high-level mascot for the first time. Those who can do it are all famous genius magicians of the continent.

The way to cancel the contract is not only divided by rank but also by type, not as simple as when summoning. It's very complicated.

The Incubus are not summoned beasts. They are a race of intelligent, almost similar in appearance to humans. The compatibility of the Incubus with species is very high. So one can sign a master-servant contract with Incubus without summoning.

Monsters can also sign master-servant contracts. But the danger is very high. Many monsters are fierce, powerful, stronger than the master, they can against the master-servant contract and attack the master. And importantly, monsters eat humans but summoned beasts do not eat humans. Monsters that have signed a contract, if can be controlled will not harm the master but will still treat humans as food.

The Incubus was not ashamed when signing a master-servant contract. They enjoyed it. No need to hunt or create illusions or hide and still be full, be safe. At that time, many Incubus and Succubus actively invited other races to sign contracts.

In the early days of the Lyca continent, many people signed contracts with the Incubus, the Succubus because this race was beautiful, kept by its side mainly to satisfy their sexual needs. There are still a few people who have true feelings, they choose the Incubus race as a mate. Incubus and Succubus live by having sex with other races, taking the essence secreted after having sex as food. The Incubus race only knows how to create illusions, has no invincible power, is quite useless in war and treasure hunting.

If they know the time to stop, that's okay. But no, most of the Incubus are greedy and selfish. Feeding once will ask for more and more. They know how to seduce, fascinate their master, create many illusions to satisfy their innermost desires. Many people can't help but hold them behind, refusing to cancel the contract.

In many races that are in contact with Incubus for a long time, Succubus will be exhausted. There can't be a servant who treats his master like food. Over time, this contract lost, the next generation saw the harm and no benefit, so no one cared about the contract with this race. So master-servant contract with Incubus, Succubus is not popular in academia and reality. As time passed, it also disappeared, and now there is no one to make a contract with this race.

Alvin cried silently in his heart. Maybe he drew wrong the magic formation somewhere, so he summoned Red here. Worse than not looking closely, Alvin forced Red to sign the contract. Well, there is unlucky in unlucky.

Professor Lovyres looked at the bookshelves and took more than ten minutes to find. This book is thinner than a guide to hatching summoned beast eggs. The cover photo is a scene of the Forbidden Forest, with branches and leaves swaying in the wind. He turned to Alvin and said:

- Alvin, I have only canceled the contract of some low- and mid-level mascots. High-level mascot and ancient species in the Ancient library. And the information you want to find about the Incubus species is also there.

The Ancient Library is the largest library in the Lyca continent, under the protection of Zelda Academy. The Ancient Library is not accessible to all. This place contains the history of the entire continent Lyca, information about ancient creatures, extinct species, conflicts of races... Various kinds of forbidden spells, supreme magic, dark locations are all stored here. Of course, they are absolutely protected to avoid the forces that take advantage of them to do bad things.

The Ancient Library has a list of names allowed to come in, approved by the Continental Council of Lyca. Each year, Zelda Academia will nominate three best students to the Council. The Council will approve them to enter the Ancient Library once. Only see three issues, no more and not allowed to view information in the restricted area. In addition to the Academy in continent nominations, those who have made great contributions to the continent Lyca are also considered. The review criteria are set by the Council and no one knows the specific criteria.

Alvin considers the possibility can nominate. With his ability… forget it. He was just an ordinary magician, his power far from the requirement of the three best people in Zelda Academy. Later, having the luck to save the continent of Lyca from destruction, there is a chance to enter the Ancient library. And now… haha, it's funny to think about.

Alvin thanked Professor Lovyres and returned to his room. He and Red will be together for a long time.

1