Chapter 6 : Fight
141 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day at the Santa Orchid Institute.

The Santa Orchid Institute in Gloria City is where fighters and demon spiritists are trained. The annual tuition for each student is 3,000 spiritual coins. The Santa Orchid Institute is a boarding school, with the exception of members of aristocratic and noble families, and the majority of students (approximately 70%) are commoners.

There are six different classes of apprentices, with the most basic being the Fighter Apprentice Class. When advanced proficiency is shown in a particular area, they are typically moved to one of the other apprentice classes.

Fighter Apprentice Class: Where students who do not reach the bronze rank begin, do not have specialties or support, and many of them are of the red soul type (seen as poorly developed). Unless there are exceptions, they are usually students who are not highly regarded.

A living example would be Lu Piao.

Demon Spiritualist Apprentice Class: Where fighter apprentices usually go when they reach a soul force of over 100.

Inscription Pattern Apprentice Class: Where they study Inscription Patterns.

There are also three other apprentice classes among which Alchemists may be included.

There are also Intermediate Classes, Advanced Classes, and Genius Classes.

...

Lu Piao arrived at school in a good mood, the smile on his face couldn't be hidden, nor did he intend to.

"Lu Piao, over here." A boy with orange hair greeted him from afar.

This quickly caught Lu Piao's attention, his arrogant smile widening more and more as he ran towards the boy his age.

"Nie Li, you haven't made any progress since last vacation, you have to cultivate diligently, this time I'll give you a surprise when we go out in the afternoon." Lu Piao said like an older brother. He intended to take Nie Li to the store they went to yesterday.

Ahhh, he loved acting like this.

The boy named Nie Li looked at him strangely, knowing that Lu Piao, besides being a waste like him, also had a problem with his brain, but this time he couldn't see through his friend.

Nie Li is a short, yellow-haired boy and a member of the Heavenly Marks Family, a declining and weak aristocratic family. His talent is considered by others as poor, lacking culture, and social position.

In other words... A useless person.

"Don't look at me like that, you'll know once we finish classes, hehehehe." Said Lu Piao trying to be mysterious, which he didn't achieve at all.

Then he dragged the boy inside the Institute.

……

"Today we will have a simulated battle as a welcome to my class, Shen Yue, Lu Piao, step forward," said Shen Xiu, the teacher of the apprentice fighters, with a dignified voice.

Upon hearing this, the students in the class became excited.

"Young Master Shen, teach that waste a lesson."

"Yes, yes, young Master Shen, better if you paralyze him." Another vicious child cheered.

Only Lu Piao's close friends, including a boy named Nie Li, were all furious with the teacher's decision.

They could only grit their teeth accordingly. In addition to her identity as a teacher, this beautiful and seductive woman was from the Holy Family, one of the three Major Families at the top of Glory City.

Moreover, she was the Patriarch's sister, and anyone in their right mind wouldn't dare to even look at the enormous breasts that protruded from the provocative dress this incarnation of seduction wore.

Even the Vice-Principal, who was currently in charge at the Institute, had to be respectful of her.

As students, they dared not use their pitiful identity to deal with these two bastard aunt and nephew.

But looking again, everyone was shocked to see the arrogant smile on Lu Piao's face.

"This guy hit his head, knowing the skirmish he's about to receive and still smiling." That's what Lu Piao's friends thought.

Lu Piao stepped forward dramatically without hesitation.

"Young Master Shen, I will be merciful to you," he said in a mocking tone.

This made Shen Yue's face ugly.

"This guy still doesn't know his limits." He also stepped forward without hesitation.

Seeing how relaxed and comfortable Lu Piao was, Shen Yue almost vomited blood from anger. He knew that the other party's idiocy was so great that he didn't bother to describe it. But he didn't know to what extent he was ignoring his own life.

Although he himself did not consider himself smart, he refused to admit that he was at the same level of idiocy as Lu Piao.

Moreover, it seemed that he was not afraid of angering Shen Yue and making him end up crippled. Although it was forbidden in this Institute, the other party's family was not enough to give him severe punishment for crippling him, and his aunt would undoubtedly testify in his favor.

And look at his thoughts going in such a good direction, that his aunt gave him a look of "If you don't cripple him, I will personally break your legs when we get home!"

She had witnessed the confident and arrogant look on Lu Piao's face since he arrived in the morning, a look that only geniuses in the entire Institute had. She wanted to teach this guy a lesson so that he knew his place.

That was her personality.

Vicious like her entire family.

Without further exchange with the other party, Shen Yue stood upright in front of Lu Piao. When the signal to begin was given, he charged towards Lu Piao with intense anger, covered in a blue aura.

"Hahaha, let's see if your Spirit Sea is up to par with your arrogance," said Shen Yue before sending a punch covered in spiritual power towards Lu Piao, intending to destroy his Soul Realm.

Lu Piao didn't even move. His only action was to stretch out his hand and easily stop the other party's fist with his palm.

The difference between 160 soul points and 15 soul points was clear.

In a speed that only two people in the entire class were able to witness clearly, Lu Piao gave Shen Yue several consecutive punches in the abdomen, sending him flying and crashing into the ground, eating dirt.

Shen Yue spat out blood and passed out on the spot due to the injury to his body.

This sight was incredible for the audience.

.

.

.

🔗patreon.com/Madarasama222🔗

This is my Patreon you can subscribe to read advanced chapters, you will have exclusive access until chapter 62

8