Chapter 7 : The arrogant Lu Piao
97 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Silence...

.

.

.

More silence...

.

.

.

Even more silence...

Everyone in the training field wondered if this was a performance, with Lu Piao's playful character, it could be the case, but knowing Shen Yue's character, this was impossible.

Lu Piao's friends forgot to breathe, the cheers that Lu Piao expected didn't come, making him feel unhappy.

"Hey, why aren't you guys talking and shouting for my victory, did you think I was going to lose?" Lu Piao shouted aggrieved.

Almost everyone vomited blood upon hearing him, this guy's shamelessness knew no bounds.

Whether it was Nie Li, Du Zhe, Zhang Ming, Zhu Xiangjun, and Wei Nan. They, as close friends of Lu Piao, expected to have to pick up Lu Piao's bones after the training match, but none of them, not even in their wildest dreams, expected this guy to win with a single move against the youngest son of the Sacred Family, who wouldn't be long before he was in the genius class at the Institute with his older brother.

After blinking several times and verifying that everything was real, they ran towards Lu Piao and lifted him up.

"Hahaha, what a beating, buddy."

"Yes, I don't know what you did, but I saw Shen Yue suddenly flying out, I thought you were in a performance, but knowing him it's impossible." Zhang Ming cheered.

"Lu Piao, you're really that strong, you were holding back your strength in the dark." Du Zhe, the most sensible after Nie Li (well, before reincarnating), said.

"What are you talking about, last night I made a great breakthrough." Lu Piao said arrogantly, while his friends continued to throw him up in the air.

"Knowing your lazy self, that's impossible, tell me quickly, did your family spend a fortune on some pill from the Alchemist Association?" Nie Li also fell into thought.

"Hehehe, when classes are over, I'll take you to a place, just wait, don't be impatient, patience is the foundation of a talented cultivator." Lu Piao said with feigned modesty.

There was a slight twitch in everyone's eyebrows when they dropped Lu Piao to the ground.

"Tch... this guy has no shame." They all murmured.

"Shen Yue." Shen Xiu ran towards her nephew, who was lying on the ground like a poor dying dog.

She quickly checked his condition, seeing that it was nothing serious, that he only fainted from the severe blows, which his weak body couldn't withstand, she breathed a sigh of relief.

Then she looked towards Lu Piao with murderous intent.

She knew her nephew wasn't acting. She wanted to know what this waste of her student did to surpass her beloved nephew's cultivation by such a large margin.

"Everyone, return to the classroom." She said with a majestic voice.

"Yes." The students responded.

Xiao Ning'er, who was standing on the side, was just as surprised as the rest of the class.

"It could be..." She murmured with big eyes.

"Hey, Ning'er, did you say something?" A purple-haired girl, no less beautiful than Xiao Ning'er, spoke from her side.

"Nothing, let's just go back." Xiao Ning'er, unknowingly, responded to Ye Ziyun next to her, something that the latter did not expect, she expected to be ignored as usual.

Since she had contact with the strange shop, Xiao Ning'er's cold and indifferent personality and mood were slowly disappearing, leaving behind the competitive, warm, and playful girl she used to be.

"Hey, do you know what Lu Piao did to surpass even Shen Yue's cultivation?" Ye Ziyun, not wanting to miss this great opportunity to talk to her distant cousin and friend, happily chased after her.

……

"Lu Piao, come here and test your soul power," Shen Xiu said irritably.

She had just received an order from the Vice Principal to test the soul power of student Lu Piao.

She was incredulous at how quickly the news of her nephew's defeat had spread. This would undoubtedly bring shame to her family.

Lu Piao stood up from his seat and walked triumphantly towards the teacher.

He took the soul crystal from Shen Xiu's hand and poured his spiritual power into it.

The crystal shone brightly for a few seconds before dimming again.

"160 soul power," Shen Xiu stuttered.

This was unheard of. Just three days ago, she had measured the soul power of everyone in the class, and no one had reached the Bronze 1-star rank. And now, one of the worst students in the class had already formed the 1-star.

Was cultivating like eating?

She felt like she was in a dream.

"Ye Ziyun, come here." She didn't want to give up.

Ye Ziyun, who was happily chatting with Xiao Ning'er, begrudgingly stood up.

She made a small bow to her teacher and took the crystal from Lu Piao.

The crystal shone again, but this time with less intensity and returned to normal much faster.

"20 soul power, the crystal has no problem, then...." Shen Xiu looked at Lu Piao with horror.

Lu Piao puffed out his chest with pride and snorted, showing off to his arrogant teacher.

"You two may sit down." A voice came from the classroom door.

Everyone looked towards the figure and greeted him with respect.

It was the Vice Principal of the Orchid Heart Institute.

Ye Sheng!

The Vice Principal entered with an excited look along with another teacher named Lu Ye. The two headed towards Lu Piao.

"Student Lu Piao, according to the records, you only had 10 soul power three days ago. How did your cultivation suddenly skyrocket?" Professor Lu Ye stepped forward to the Vice Principal and spoke quickly, making the Vice Principal's face ugly, but did not stop him. He was also curious about this.

After weighing the pros and cons, Lu Piao spoke respectfully to the two figures.

"Vice Principal Ye, Professor Lu, I accidentally found a shop on the Tiandao business street yesterday that sells a very delicious black-colored water called Coca Cola. It has the ability to increase the soul power of spirit masters below the Silver rank by half a star." Lu Piao was not selfish and spoke sincerely. He knew that soon this would not be a secret, and if the Vice Principal did not believe him, it was not his problem.

Everyone in the classroom was speechless. Even the Vice Principal.

"Friend, if you don't want to talk about your secret, don't mention it, but don't send us to look for a phantom shop and waste our time on the busiest and most deceitful street in Glory City," everyone said in their minds.

Only Ning'er's eyes opened like balloons and her heart raced. She didn't expect Lu Piao to have actually found the shop.

She was glad that no one in their right mind would believe him.

If everyone ran to the shop and started drinking Coca Cola, they would leave her behind in cultivation since she was admonished for breaking the rules, something her competitive side was not willing to accept.

"Idiot." Cao Fenguan's smiling image came to her mind again, and she cursed him under her breath.

7