Chapter 8 : New Mission
167 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Student, let's put that topic aside, it's your secret and we won't force you to reveal it. I came with the intention of asking if you agree to transfer to the genius class, even though you haven't reached the Silver rank yet, your cultivation at this age is undoubtedly considered genius. What do you say, do you want to be transferred?" The vice principal said to Lu Piao, knowing that Lu Piao was a playful child, so he didn't get angry with him.

As for Lu Piao, his heart was filled with joy at being treated the same as a genius. He never thought this day would come. He decided he had to give the shop owner a gift when he visited her again.

"Vice Principal Ye, all my friends are in this class, I don't want to leave them. I assure you that with my help we will all advance to the Silver rank in less than a month, and then you can transfer us all to the genius class." Lu Piao said confidently.

"This..." Even Professor Lu Ye beside him hesitated.

This little one wants to trick them, Silver rank in less than a month, when you haven't even reached the Legend rank in a year. Everyone thought.

"Enough, it's okay, since you want to stay in this class, it's your decision, but if you reach the Silver rank, according to the rules of the Academy, you will go to the genius class. You must learn that if a cultivator is more talented than the rest, he has to leave his friends behind so they don't hold him back. You are still a child, so you won't understand, but I want you to keep it in mind." The Vice Principal said calmly.

"The student will keep it in mind." Lu Piao responded respectfully.

In his opinion, he knew he didn't have even a bit of talent, it was all thanks to the Coca Cola he drank, so he could guarantee that as long as he took his friends with him, they wouldn't be left behind, and then they could all transcend the cultivation path together, and protect their Glory City.

After the Vice Principal's brief interruption, the class returned to normal, but with the difference that everyone looked at Lu Piao with admiration, something that even Lu Piao himself didn't expect.

Even many girls looked at him with fervor and infatuation.

It's a pity that in this life he could only have Xiao Xue, it was something he promised and he must keep his word.

"Lu Piao, tell us quickly, how do you cultivate so fast? Just days ago, you didn't even reach 10 spiritual power." Wei Nan, the most energetic boy after Lu Piao, asked desperately waving his arm.

"I already told you to wait until classes are over, I'll answer all your questions then." Lu Piao felt what it was like to be annoyed, one could say he tasted his own medicine.

Xiao Ning'er, who was listening, bit her lips, she knew she couldn't do anything to prevent the boys from surpassing her temporarily. Without forgetting to curse the shop owner again in her mind, she turned to Ye Ziyun.

"Ziyun, I'll take you somewhere later, don't ask anything, I'll answer all your questions there." Xiao Ning'er said to her friend.

Ye Ziyun nodded enthusiastically, it was the first time Ning'er had spoken to her on her own initiative, she didn't even pay attention to what she said, she just nodded.

"That's good." Seeing Ye Ziyun nod, Ning'er calmed her agitated spirit, at least she couldn't let her friend fall behind because of her own selfishness. The boys didn't matter to her at all, but Ye Ziyun did.

As for keeping the shop a secret, she wanted the news to remain as secret as possible for the moment, although she knew it would be useless.

On the other hand, Shen Xiu knew that from now on she had to treat Lu Piao better, who was no longer a waste, if she wanted to keep her position as a teacher in the Academy.

The Vice Principal was paying attention to her, so surely more than one eye was watching the class to report any decision or action she made.

Although it went against her character, she had to treat Lu Piao well and see if she could get him to share his secret with her.

She simply didn't believe that Lu Piao had been hiding all this time, no, with his noisy and restless personality, it was impossible.

……

After all the commotion caused by Lu Piao's cultivation, they spent the day giving lessons.

"Well, everyone can return to their dorms, remember to cultivate diligently, I hope that student Lu Piao will be an excellent example for all of you," Shen Xiu said reluctantly, almost dragging her words.

She had already put her plan into action and believed that it wouldn't be long before this guy spilled the beans.

She couldn't opt for the normal method of using her Family, as this would attract unwanted attention. It must be said that her Sacred Family has recently been monitored by the Snow Wind Family.

Lu Piao's eyes lit up when he heard this. It was the first time he had been an example for the whole class in the mouth of this beautiful teacher.

If Shen Yue were here, she would surely faint with anger.

.....

A group of young children walked down the street with enthusiasm.

They were Lu Piao and his friends, and far behind were Xiao Ning'er and Ye Ziyun chatting sweetly.

If Cao Fenguan saw this image, he would have a nosebleed.

The smiles of these two beautiful ladies were too much for him.

......

[Loading missions]


[1/3 Sell 300 Coca Cola] [0% completed]

[2/3 Receive a 5-star rating from 100 customers] [0% completed]


[3/3 Advance to Silver rank]


[Time limit - 1 week] [Time remaining: 7d:20h]


Rewards:

[1/3 Cultivation Techniques Sales Unlocked]


[2/3 Spicy Stick Unlocked]


[3/3 Three-Eyed Leopard Demon Spirit with Qilin Blood" (Growth Rate - Extraordinary Level)]

Bonus for completing before the week:


[1/3 Screen Mode System Unlocked]


[2/3 Five Pokémon eggs]

[3/3 Online Subsidiary Shop (Weapon sales blocked)]


Failure:


[1/1 Search for a new host]

"This failure is vicious indeed." This was Cao Fenguan's fourth time checking his missions.

And the truth was, he was reluctant to lose his beloved shop.

Currently, the system was speaking to him deep in his mind.

Looking at the reward bonus, he was happy to be able to operate the system via tablet like many of the transmigrators.

Not to mention the 5 Pokémon eggs. He eagerly awaited this reward.

He swore in his heart that he would strive to complete that set of missions before the week.

While he was turning over his thoughts, a couple entered the store holding hands.

Cao Fenguan's gaze turned cold upon seeing this.

It was none other than his ex-fiancée, Cao Yunlan.

.

.

.

🔗patreon.com/Madarasama222🔗

This is my Patreon you can subscribe to read advanced chapters, you will have exclusive access until chapter 66

10