05 – Lollipop
1.3k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ezekiel when he saw the old lady get lighter and manage to recover from the fall in the middle of the air, felt an itch on his back and his curiosity was aroused.

Coming closer to the store, he saw a girl a little smaller than him, with a round face and short brown hair, laughing and thanking the lollipop the woman gave him for helping her.

"Hi, how are you? My name is Yloh Ezekiel." He said friendly when he approached the girl.

She who was not seeing him was a little scared by the sudden introduction, but seeing that a cute little boy was coming to talk to her friendly made her lower her guard a little and responded with a smile on her face. "Hey, I'm good. My name is Uraraka Ochaco."

"How did you save that woman?" Ezekiel asked curiously while looking at Uraraka wondering how she had done it.

Hearing his question, the little girl opened a proud smile on her face, still with the lollipop in her mouth and answered. "I used my Quirk on it! Do you have a Quirk?"

Hearing what she said, Ezekiel was very excited, since maybe she could help him. "Yeah! I got a Quirk too, check it out!" He said when he spread his pair of wings on his back, causing a dazzling scene when the wind caused his hair to sway.

Although Ezekiel very rarely showed his Quirk to other people, he thought that this girl who seemed to be his age could help him with the problem he was facing.

Uraraka was delighted with the movement of the white-purple wings as they came out onto his back and snuggled around his body. "Woah! How cool! Can you fly like a bird?"

Hearing her question, Ezekiel was a little down and answered. "Not yet... I'm trying to learn how to fly yet, but it's very difficult. It seems there's only one thing missing, but I don't know what it is yet."

Hearing what he said, Uraraka thought about Quirk himself and had an idea. "How about we try to use my Quirk on you so you can try to learn how to fly first?" She suggested.

Ezekiel wanted to try that, but first, he wanted to know what her Quirk would be. "But what is your Quirk? You make things fly? I didn't see much when you helped that woman."

Hearing his question, she realized she hadn't shown which was her own Quirk, so taking the lollipop out of her mouth, Uraraka let it out into the air and started laughing with the look of surprise that Ezekiel was showing when he saw that instead of the lollipop falling, or at least falling much slower, which he thought would be her Quirk, the lollipop remained in the same place, floating.

"Woah, does your Quirk allow you to disable gravity?" He asked very excitedly.

She was surprised since he was the first child of her age who really knew what gravity was and understood her power. "Yes! How do you know? I usually have to keep explaining to people..."

Hearing this, Ezekiel gave a little laugh and stretched his pair of wings on his back showing a wingspan of over 2 meters. "I tried to learn a lot about physics and biology because of those two little things."

Hearing that Uraraka understood, she also had to learn from her father about gravity in order to use Quirk more easily. "Let's go in there, I'll tell my mom I'm going out to play, then we'll try to help you fly." She said as she picked up the lollipop with her mouth that was still floating in front of her.

Ezekiel put his wings back in his tattoos and followed her into the construction shop while looking around. The place looked a little still, but the look on the woman's face behind the counter while looking at Uraraka was from someone who was very proud of a girl. "Did you get a new little friend, Ochaco?"

"Yes, Mama, we were talking about our Quirks. Can I go out and play with him?" She asked.

Ezekiel quickly introduced himself, as he learned from his mother. "Hello lady, my name is Yloh Ezekiel. Nice to meet you."

Uraraka's mother was surprised at the politeness the boy showed and felt that his surname was a little familiar. Seeing that he was a respectful and well-mannered boy, she didn't think he would be a bad influence on her daughter and responded with a smile. "All right, Ochaco, but don't come back too late, okay?"

"All right, Mom, bye!" Uraraka answered as he left waving his hand, followed by Ezekiel waving goodbye to his new friend's mother.

Arriving at a nearby park, Uraraka threw the lollipop stick in the trash and turned to it with a determined eye. "All right, how are we gonna try to make you fly?"

"Can you control what the gravity of what you touch will be like?" He asked her, trying to better understand what the tests will be like. This he learned from his father, who every time he went to test some new electronic device tried to fully understand how it worked so that no mistakes would happen.

"Hmm, I can make Gravity stronger, lighter, zero, and negative for small objects, I'm still practicing." She said with a cute face as she put her hand on her chin.

"I get it, what do you think you can do to me?" Ezekiel asked as he tried to think of the best possibility.

"If I use too much force, I think I can cut your weight in half." She said as she approached Ezekiel to try to understand his weight. Seeing that he was thin, she thought it would be easier for her.

"I'll try to fly without your help first, see what the problem is, then I'll try with your help then." He said as he made the majestic pair of wings appear again.

Uraraka was delighted again to see this movement which for a moment reminded her of an angel.

32