10 – Pull
1.2k 8 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Every day after class, Ezekiel changed the training he did with his father during the afternoon, to the training with Recovery Girl at UA. When he would come home at night he would train with his father the physical part.

So days became weeks, weeks became months, months became years, and in the blink of an eye, four years had passed.

Ezekiel had gone to the UA infirmary every day with Recovery Girl to treat the students. During this time, in addition to the common teachings about recovery with Quirk, Recovery Girl accepted Ezekiel as a disciple and began teaching him about the content of university medicine as well, even taking him to perform some surgeries in some of the hospitals she helped.

The students at the UA already loved him just as much as they loved Recovery Girl, since for his teacher to rest, Ezekiel was performing most of the injuries to the students who arrived in the infirmary.

His strength level had risen to the locks and ravines. What before he could heal wounds of only 20cm, now he could even restore small lost limbs.

In these 4 years his body became more muscular with the training he performed with his father during the night, but in order not to disturb the flight, Ezekiel chose to decrease the amount of muscle gain and stay with only a defined body, without excesses of muscles like All MIght. His face, which before was still a little fat, had finally begun to define mature but still delicate traits. Comparing it to the Korean idols he had seen on the internet. His long white hair now reached half of his back.

His height had gone from 5'3" to 5'7", making him tall for a 14-year-old boy. While his wings were now 1.9m long, reaching almost 4m when fully stretched.

His flight was also something else that he improved greatly in the meantime, making it possible for him to fly freely while carrying two unconscious people thanks to the training he did on his body and wing muscles.

And Ezekiel was feeling a little below his back a very recurring itch. When he asked his mistress to look and see what it was, she noticed that two small tattoos were forming a little below the main tattoos, indicating that probably another pair of wings could be born in the future.

Being a disciple of Recovery Girl and working as a volunteer at the UA for four years, Ezekiel had already acted as a hero a few times while accompanying their master in some villain attacks.

As he still had no offensive skills, Ezekiel always acted by seeking out wounded people with his wings and helping his mistress heal them when she brought them to safety, thus making his fame as the youngest hero in Japan spread over the internet and he had his own fan club, much because of his appearance that attracted female audiences and his abilities that attracted everyone.

One day Ezekiel was sitting bored in the infirmary while he supported his face with one hand and changed the TV channel with the other, and suddenly he saw that someone he knew was showing a channel.

On this channel, professional hero Kamui Woods was fighting a giant villain in a fierce battle, until using the mighty Arbor Quirk he managed to corner him. However, as he prepared to use the final attack, Mt Lady, whom Ezekiel knew as his older sister Yu, appeared giving the giant villain a flying kick and the knockout taking all the credit for the act while Kamui Woods cried in the corner for not being recognized.

"That girl will always be the same." Recovery Girl laughs while watching TV with Ezekiel.

He in turn agrees with the mistress. In those 4 years, he and Yu had developed a good friendship, since she always looked for a fight with the other students of the UA and he always had to go help her when she was hurt.

Unfortunately for Ezekiel, during the whole period he worked with his mistress, during the school year he would go to school in the morning and work in the infirmary in the afternoon and during the holidays he would act like a hero with his mistress, making it impossible for him to go on holiday to his grandparents' house and meet his childhood friend Uraraka. 'I hope I can meet her someday. He thought while he sighed.

One day, after leaving the AU, Ezekiel was passing through an off-limits street full of people looking worriedly for a place. When he saw what was happening his hero instinct spoke louder he had to go help.

In that alley, an apparently very angry blond boy was being held by a slime villain who wanted to try and possess the boy's body. Ezekiel saw that none of the heroes had the courage to go help the boy and decided that he would help him, but before he could go, the feeling so familiar to him came from his own hands again, but this time it was something different.

Suddenly, while Ezekiel was distracted by the strange feeling in his right hand, the screams beside him woke him up. When he saw, a boy smaller than him with curly green hair was running desperately to the villain to try to save the blond boy.

But to the despair of everyone watching, the slime villain was going to give the boy a powerful punch that would probably break many of his bones.

Ezekiel simply followed his instincts by stretching his hand forward, a violet-white light appeared for a fraction of a second and pushed the villain's tentacle that would hit the boy a few inches wrong.

Apparently, no one noticed that Ezekiel had done it, and he only attributed it to the good luck of the green-haired boy who took the opportunity to throw a notebook in the villain's eyes.

Taking advantage of that little time that the villain was blinded by the notebook, All Might appeared in order to save the day and defeat the villain.

But what made everyone happy, in fact only increased Ezekiel's concern, who after becoming the disciple of Recovery Girl, consequently learned about the secret of All Might and as he noticed the irregular breathing that the symbol of peace was giving, he realized that the hero was pushing himself beyond the limits.

Author note:
Please, don't forget to comment, I wanna read your thoughts, and please, vote with your power stones, it helps me a lot!

32