IRONY PART 3
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aiden broke into laughter diffusing the tension in the air.

 

“Relax Ernesh, I’m not here to accuse you, I’m here to ask you about Julia?”

 

“Argh My bad, I thought I was in trouble for no reason. In that case why don’t we talk in the staffroom.”

 

Aiden agreed to Ernesh's proposition, Both of them sat down trying to dig out information from each other. The atmosphere seems pleasant from the outside but under the smiles and cheerfulness, a sinister motive is being played to trick each other to get an upper hand for themselve.

 

Aiden looked at his watch, and gave out a shocked expression. 

 

“Look at the time, I’m sorry for taking so much of your time.”

 

Ernesh just waved to show that it was fine and he had no need to worry about it.

 

“How about seeing you at a later time, Ernesh.”

 

“As long as it does not disrupt my business I do not see a problem with that, Detective Aiden.”

 

Aiden Smile and bow down for giving his precious time to him before leaving the Flower store for the day.

 

As the night started to cover the buzzing city the light from the moon was shining at its brightest. The moonlight reflected off the blade that Aiden was sharpening. He picked up his phone and dial in a number.

 

“Hello this is, Hound. I have found the culprit for the recent kidnaping case in this city. Permission to execute him.”

 

On the other end of the line, the voice was muffled and distorted so that no one could recognize the voice. 

 

“How sure are you that the person at hand is the culprit.”

 

With no hesitation in his voice, Aiden answered  “97% sir.”

 

“In that case tear that person to shred by tonight.”

 

“Yes, Sir.”

 

On the other hand Ernesh was on the call With Brenner. He was excited that the Detective was slowly tracking him down as it was a thrill he does not get to enjoy everyday. Ernesh wanted to enjoy this moment as long as possible. Hence he is seeking advice from Doctor Brenner. Although he was shocked with the information that Doctor Brenner had given him, making him question Brenner sanity. He just listens and prepares according to what Brenner told him.

 

Ernesh was slightly disappointed that the chase could not last any longer

 

[I can’t believe Doctor Brenner said the chase will end tonight. But the last part that he said did fascinate me. Guess I could look forward to a more enjoyable time if I listen to Doctor Brenner since he is rarely wrong. Although creating traps may be a hassle in my own house.]

 

Ernesh sat at the center of his greenhouse which was covered in blood of his previous victim ,used as a decoration piece to put flowers in. Each Vase has its own theme from innocence to lust. Fitting for a deranged artist that kills people for their own art form.

 

Ernesh took out a Pair of hedge shear to trim the plant that was near him. The vase was name innocent, below the title it wrote Co-artist: Julia 

 

Throughout the entire greenhouse his creepy humming could be heard, showing that he was enjoying himself while waiting for his lovely guest to come.

 

“Knock,knock”

 

Ernesh's face distorted with a twisted smile. He slowly walked toward the entrance with great anticipation.

 

“Good morning, Detective Aiden, what brings you here on this lovely night.”

 

Although Aiden knew Ernesh was the culprit, he did not expect him to have a few screws loose in his head. 

 

As the clouds in the sky slowly uncover the moon , the moon light slowly brightens the room full of bodies being used as vases. Aiden was shocked from seeing the scene for the first time. He lost his cool and lunged towards Ernesh.

 

Ernesh did somewhat expect Aiden to lunge at him so he took half a step back to trigger a trap specifically for him.

 

Vines that were coated in poison surrounded Aiden. He could not carelessly move due to the thorns on the vines being sharp adding to that the poison could easily kill an adult if it entered the body.

 

“Detective Aiden, do you know how surprised I was when you came to me. It was exactly like what the person told me. If we were to go further down and follow what he told me. You are a Hound from the police department.”

 

“How would someone like you know about Hound?”

 

“I wouldn't know about you guys, in fact it was my first time seeing a Hound.”

 

Seeing how Ernesh was distracted explaining to him about how he knew about the Hounds . Aiden took the opportunity to try and escape the trapped. Noticing how Aiden was trying to escape. Ernesh just decides to pounce on Aiden to stab him.

 

A wall of fire suddenly emerges in between Aiden and Ernesh. With the poison being evaporated due to the fire . Aiden jumped through the vine that was caught on flame Without hesitation. Surprising Ernesh, Aiden took the chance to stab Ernesh in the heart, dealing a swift and decisive blow.

 

Aiden took a knee and make sure of Ernesh vitals to make sure he is dead. As he was about to light the greenhouse on fire. He hears some phone ringing in the distance. He follows the noise and reaches the back of the green house. Noticing that the phone did not have a name and was Ernesh's phone, he picked up the call to uncover who was the person calling.

 

“Hello Detective Aide, how did you like the present I prepared for you?”

 

“Seeing how you know who I am, you must be the guy who helped Ernesh to prepare everything and even gave him the information about the hounds.”

 

“No worry Detective, I’m just here to say my greeting. We will definitely meet more often in the future. “

 

Before Aiden could say anything, Brenner hung up the phone.

 

“DAMN IT!!” Aiden scream in anger

 

[This is a big issue I need to Inform this to the higher up asap]

 

0