Chapter 5 – Stupefied
577 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Um… Little beauty, how about you stop crying and I let you… Cough! Forcefully halting himself from saying the word “go,” Qing Lu changed the offer, “How about you stop crying and I will give you some good pills and treasures!”

As soon as Qing Lu’s words entered the ears of the beauty, her sobs and shaking inside his arms stopped abruptly. Immediately, a pleased and proud expression appeared on Qing Lu’s face, “Tell me beauty, what kind of treasures… AHH!!!”

Right after Qing Lu opened his mouth to ask the beauty something, a horrifying shriek that could resurrect the dead and scare the ghosts resounded in the entire room, “LET GO! LET GO OF IT, DAMMIT! YOU ARE GOING TO TEAR IT OFF!”

BANG! Young master, what happen… …ed?” Ming Long, who had just arrived outside the room to wake up his young master for breakfast, immediately smashed open the door of the room and rushed inside as soon as he heard his young master’s scream. But the moment his gaze landed on the two people on bed — a man, and a woman — and what they were doing, his words came to a halt.

In front of him sat his shaking young master tightly holding onto the tear-stained face of a beauty with his hands, while his thumbs forcefully separated her jaws. At the moment, the beauty’s face was right next to his young master’s chest, and he could see that the robe his young master wore was wet with tears, and a bit red in color.

“Motherfucker, come here and restrain this… this… cannibalistic pup!” Qing Lu turned his face towards the dazed burly man standing at the door of the room and yelled loudly. As he was speaking, he had already pushed the beauty down on the bed and sat atop her slim waist. Ming Long, who was previously dazed at the scene in front of him, also snapped back to reality and hurriedly rushed towards his young master’s bed.

Arriving at the other side of the bed, above the beauty’s head, Ming Long tightly grasped her soft and dainty hands, and forcefully pulled away her nails that were clearly digging into his poor young master’s arms. Crossing her hands together, Ming Long tightly held them together right above her head and made all her struggles futile.

With the young master restraining her waist and legs, and him restraining her arms, the beauty could only flail around weakly without any hope for escape while shouting out, “You two… You evil people… I am telling you, my husband is Ming Tian of the Ming Family! If he found out you two kidnapped and bullied me… Humph!”

With her puffed cheeks, red eyes, and crimson face, the beauty put on a fierce expression and started to threaten the two men restraining her. In the very next moment, she saw the face of the burly dark-skinned man behind her freeze as the hands restraining her also loosened their grip. And even though she still couldn’t free herself from their hold, the man’s response was like a bright ray of hope for the beauty.

She knew, at this moment, she had to act as fierce as she could and bluff her way out of here no matter what. No matter how scared she felt inside, now that she had put on a strong front, she had to go all the way. Just when the beauty was about to open her mouth once more to say some strong words, she saw the burly man look down on her with a strange expression in his eyes as he questioned her in his hoarse voice, “Miss, what did you just say? Who is your husband? What Ming Clan are you talking about?”

“Humph! It’s the Ming Clan of the Rising Ming City, obviously! Who else dares to use the Ming Clan’s name in the Frost Plum Empire?” The beauty replied with a cute humph. She was now sure that this burly man would immediately become afraid of her since her backing was the biggest clan of the Empire. And it was wasn’t like they could verify the facts since no one in their right mind would go and question the Tyrant about his wife.

Just when the beauty was about to open her mouth to command him to let her go, the burly man’s actions and next words splashed a bucket of ice water on the head of the beauty. Raising his head to look at the young man sitting atop the beauty’s waist, Ming Long, the burly dark-skinned man, said, “Young master, when did you marry this young miss?”

Immediately, all the words that were about to come out of the little beauty’s mouth got stuck in her throat. As she tried making sense of the burly man’s words, and remembered the other man’s reaction from before, a terrifying possibility appeared in her mind. Slowly turning her shaking gaze towards the ashen face and burning eyes of the man sitting on her waist, the beauty spoke in a weak and pitiful voice, “You are Ming Tian, the Seventh Young Master of the Ming Clan?”

Her inflated confidence deflated, and her fierce expression also changed into her previous vulnerable face. Her red eyes turned watery, and her skin that had continuously had a deep crimson blush covering it lost all color at the possibility. Her luscious petal lips began to slowly open and close, as if she wanted to say something but didn’t know how to, and her only thought was, ‘Please say no!’

“Now, who might I be? I wish to know, too,” Those were the only words she received as a reply from the man in front of her. She could clearly see his face had turned ashen, and eyes, frosty. The tender and loving expression had flown to an unknown place already.

In front of her eyes, the man reached out his right hand into his robes near his chest. After fiddling around inside his robe, the man took out his hand and showed it to her, “Were you trying to drink my blood and eat my flesh, my cute little ‘wife’?”

As soon as her eyes saw the fingers covered in blood, and heard the man’s question, the final spark of hope in her eyes almost died out as she spoke in an even softer voice, “I didn’t… I didn’t mean to injure you, mister.”

Her voice was as soft as a mosquito’s buzzing, and even Ming Long, who was standing right behind her, didn’t hear her words. But still, the young man sitting on top of her heard her words and a wide smile appeared on his face, “Should not you be calling me husband, my wife?”

Looking into the frosty eyes glaring at her as if staring at a corpse, the beauty felt a chill go down her spine. No matter how much she tried to move her lips, no words could come out of her mouth. At the same time, all of her struggles stopped and her body lost all power. She knew, now, her life was going to be full of suffering. The one who had captured her was the Tyrant himself.

Her eyes immediately went blank, and she failed to notice the movements of the man above her. Without her realizing anything, Qing Lu, or should it be now said, Ming Tian, got off the beauty under him and got down from the bed. At the same time, Ming Long let go off the beauty’s restrained arms and walked over to the young master, respectfully standing by his side.

“Let me wash my face, and then we will go to the dungeon; I wish to have a good chat with that Mama Lian from last night,” Fixing his blood-stained snow-white robes, Ming Tian said to the burly middle-aged man gingerly standing next to him. Next, he turned towards the motionless beauty lying on the bed next to him and said, “As for you, my newfound wife, I will deal with you later tonight!”

With that, Ming Tian turned around and walked out the wide open door of his luxurious room. Ming Long, who was left behind, turned and looked at the soulless beauty with eyes full of pity one last time. Turning around, he also walked towards the door of the room and carefully closed it behind him.

“You messed up big time, young miss,” The last thing the beauty heard was the burly man’s low voice, “Even Lord Su Zhan can’t save you now that you have angered the young master!”

In the end, the little beauty was the only one left in the luxuriously decorated room. Stupefied, she lay on the bed without making a single movement.

 

Qing Lu will be referred to as Ming Tian from now on. He's the Seventh Young Master of the Ming Clan from the Rising Ming City.

Ming Long is the dark-skinned burly middle-aged man with an excessively large physique and explosive muscles full of energy. He's Ming Tian's personal servant, right hand man, body guard, and overlooker.

The little beauty... Well...

Find out more... In the next chapter of... All Conqueror.

6