Chapter #1 – Departiture
1.7k 6 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hello, I hope you´re well guys, i am new in this so i hope you like it, i look for comments so i hope you write any in the comments box, thanks and start the read] [/author] 

 

Chapter 1

In a small room inside a large mansion, there was a large amount of unexplained displays and products, which clearly explained that this room was not normal, if anyone were to enter, they would be alarmed to see things like eyes, arms, intestines, mushrooms and other things that have little similarity to what was described above except the general figures and name plates under each of them.

It was noticeable that the room had not been tidied in a long period of time and one would even doubt if anyone lived in the room. In the middle of all this, there was a small lump, which from time to time moved slowly, as if something was going to come out of there at any moment; any person with a brain supplement, would simply imagine the great amount of things that could come out of there, from a dog or a cat, to monsters from lovecraft, even so, one must remember that these brain supplements only occur in certain worlds where the minions are monsters of a certain skeleton....

-I think we're not getting off topic, back to what matters to us-.

At this moment, one of the computers silently turned on while the others began their startups, the central computer emitted a light and then dimmed a little and then turned on again with an image of a small girl with blue crystalline eyes, silver hair like the moon, a height of 1.3 meters resembling a loli of sixth grade or first year of high school, with a futuristic one piece suit which seemed to have bits going down in it.

The small figure scanned the room and stopped at the small lump in the center of the room, to which the small figure let out a small sigh as it magically transferred from the central screen to the other electronic devices roaming the room.

After passing a few devices, the girl stopped at a device similar to a Tablet, but that looked a bit like the science fiction ones in the movies, the girl miraculously stood up from the flat Tablet as if it were a hologram, looking at the lump in front of her, the girl thought for a moment and put her hands in front of it where an image of a wi-ejem-certain computer program window appeared.... after a minute she chose a certain object on the screen and a playback bar appeared, finally the little figure looked once more at the lump in front of her and decisively pressed the playback button...

-Insert guerrilla music here.jpg-

-!!!WHAT THE - WHAT THE FUCK¡¡¡" The lump said as he was startled by the loud noise.

- Miss, it's time to wake up, it's been 10 years since the last time you woke up - Said the girl while looking at the disoriented person in front of her.

The lump pulled down what was supposed to be a ... Blanket?... while revealing her appearance. The girl looked to be about 12-13 years old, her face was smooth and well formed, her nose was small and round, her eyebrows were smooth and not so bushy, her hair was white with a bit of blue at the ends, her eyes resembled a Ying-Yang symbol, and the color varied between black and white, her outline was slim and firm, although her chest was too... exaggerated... for her height of 1. 4 meters, she was wearing pajamas of a certain game character from a certain world ruled by a little tree... in short, a full-fledged loli, except for her age.

(N/A: Don't judge, there may be more than one Easter egg later, and all characters are of legal age.jpg, lest those who shall not be named arrive at my door (QwQ)).

While the lump loli rubbed her eyes, the little holographic loli looked at her with some helplessness, she already knew this way of life since she was created; rather it can be said that she was created specifically to be the alarm clock for the little lump in front of her.

"What has happened during this- ~FWAA~ - these 10 years?" asked the little lumpy girl as she stretched out of her lethargic slumber.

"Replying to the mistress, during these ten years, the third, sixth and eighth wives of the mistress' wife, started to gather different world forces in order to win the war in the "T10" world nicknamed Jonna, which caused a total imbalance in the Jonna world, and in our current world, secondly, several contracts and calls came to hire the mistress, but I rejected them according to her last request before going to rest, thirdly, none of the former friends of the mistress have ever contacted the mistress again.... that including the mistress' wife..." Replied the little loli as she arranged various data on the side of her hologram.

The lump loli began to review the information given by the little cyber loli, while drinking a soda of some sort, with the logo "REUL" printed on it.

",,,,, So it ended as I predicted, ~Haaa~. I warned her, but she ignored me" said the lumpy girl while remembering that uncomplicated woman who had conquered her hundreds of years ago.

 

(First person start~)

 

I stared at the information on the screen, I knew that she no longer had any care about what I warned her, but still seeing the result made me feel quite uncomfortable, I remember that I took her a detailed analysis of the situation, but after assuring me that I would review it and take it into account, the next day when I passed by the back of the building, I saw my papers ironically placed in the hazardous waste bin.

At that moment I got to thinking.

[Does she really treat me like a dangerous person or has the fire been passed between the two of us?]

This thought got ingrained in my head and I began to analyze our relationship from its inception:

[I met her while I was working clandestinely on the planet Rose, the planet Rose at that time was a beautiful planet which did not have many technological advances, due to its environmental beauty, the people who lived on it, decided not to damage the planet that gave birth to them and kept them alive.

The cities were an unusual place, the houses were made of stone, marble and granite, they were similar to the medieval ages of a few other undeveloped planets, their strong point was always ambrosia, an energy that only the planet Rose had, this energy was discovered during the first ages, which were where humans only knew fire and the planet did not have full consciousness, this was the most important gift for us than intelligence.

In simple terms, ambrosia was an energetic power that could help human beings to have extreme comfort just by wishing it, but there was only one restriction, ambrosia could not be used in any way, in a destructive energy, it could be used for daily life, it could realize some fire, light, lightning, etc. Natural energies, but if the people who manipulated and used this kind of energies had destructive thoughts towards others or towards the planet, these people could not use ambrosia again.

The planet and its inhabitants related to each other in the freest and easiest way, it was practically an earthly paradise and its views were spectacular both outside the planet and inside the planet.

I was born during the year 1111, after the condensation of the planet's consciousness before this period there was only a prehistoric era.

During my first years or more exactly at the age of 3 I learned to pronounce words and to read books as well as to communicate with my own parents, at the age of 6 I had already passed my primary stage and had surpassed my peers in terms of the level of knowledge I acquired when I was reading the books in the school library, at the age of 10 I already had a recommendation for several technological jobs and although technology was not developed in such a dramatic way as on other planets it also served to develop solutions to problems that we could not manipulate or solve with ambrosia.

It should be noted that the normal life of a human being on the planet Rose due to the extreme vitality that still abounded was 200 to 300 years and it has even been heard that the oldest adult on the planet lived 800 years we could not say that we are a long-lived race but we could say that we live as long as necessary.

My parents were still preserved my mother worked in a gardening shop ,it is worth noting that the gardening shops on the planet were quite large and recruited at least 100 people to manage each one, today while my father is already going to the younger ones as a physical education teacher training them according to the talent they expressed or guiding them through their own dreams.

When I was 8 years old, my 2 little sisters Rory and Lili were born, due to the work of my parents the amount of time they spent with us 3 was a little short of about four or 5 hours without counting the hours of rest i.e. sleeping, so I took care of them and I was in charge of their feeding and teaching, of course mom and dad also did the same in their free time.

100 years passed and I was 108 years old, my sisters were 100 years old, and my parents 150 and 130, it can be said that 20 years old is considered adulthood on the planet, during these 100 years there were not many changes, it can only be said that life is redundant and the changes also on the planet Rose, today you can still see the time pass, my parents had already retired, Rori had already got a job as a librarian and Lili liked to earn her points from home and through the reinette or communication network of the planet, which was discovered when communicating with the consciousness of the planet.

My sisters still talked to me, but today they didn't talk to me as they used to, time passed and the distance between us was getting a little longer...

I turned 130 years old and this is where I met her, I remember that my current job was to create a technological refrigerant model capable of freezing raw materials without damaging them at that time I was quite stressed because I did not reach the minimum requirements but still I did not give up and kept trying, during one of these days of continuing to leave my lab to refresh myself and let out all those blocks I had in my head, today while I was going to a food stall I found a girl with light blue hair, purple eyes and a more or less short height for an adult (1.5m), "She looks like a girl of 50 - 60 years" that's what I imagined at that time.

When I saw her for the first time something attracted me to her I don't know if it was her calm and kind temperament or her own figure the only thing I know is that I wanted to know a little more about her, so next talk a conversation with her, we quickly met and went to a stall to chat about her more expressively, I found her very approachable and she also found it very interesting to talk to me then in this process we lasted a month and a half to help us the next stage of friendship.

To be honest when I was able to become friends with her I felt I had extreme happiness in my heart but I also felt a little scared as it was the first time I was interested in anyone and had a friend because I had not been able to make any friends due to my mental or knowledge differences, so I was very open about my own thoughts, to which she listened carefully she was a pillar in my life after that moment practically when I became friends with her as if I had left a burden behind, burden that I did not even know I had but it kept me pressured throughout my life.

The situation developed in a natural way after 1 year and she revealed to me that she needed to go somewhere far away in order to get revenge as her family had died on her home planet inexplicably and due to some accident after being chased, she had appeared on a different planet than the one she had been on during her birth, she told me that her journey was long and that we would probably not see each other anymore.

Today I panicked at that moment because I felt that a part of me would be torn away if not already with her so after thinking about it for a while to stay with her I abandoned everything I had on the planet my relatives and acquaintances. In the end after talking to my family, they supported me in my idea to go with her and accompany her during her long journey.

To not go into details I followed her for a long time, I could say that I lost count when I was already 1000 years old, during this period of time I realized that she already had 3 people following her but I did not say anything anyway I just wanted to follow her because if not I would feel sorry.

Time passed, and she was getting stronger and stronger I had more knowledge and I was also getting a little stronger than I was on my own planet, how is the protagonists of those weird novels that from time to time I saw that I do one of the girls brought from other planets, but after a while then to me AI, today I knew that 2500 years had passed, my family was not supposed to be alive anymore but because I had some materials and researched some ways to extend life they were still alive but some decided they did not want to live anymore and decided to go the final way those people were my parents they were already tired and already very happy so they wanted to go to rest, and I as a daughter I respected their decision and said goodbye with a smile even though I cried for a whole week afterwards.

My sisters were still in contact with me, although not much but we still talked to each other from time to time, today my relationship with her was much more acceptable but we were not married yet, she had already married the other girls while I was the one who stayed behind.

At 2600, I decided to confess to her and she accepted, our wedding was great, but I felt there was something wrong, still I decided to ignore it and go on, believing it was just first wedding nerves. We went on a one week honeymoon and then went back to our fields to work, it is worth mentioning that the girl was able to avenge her parents and became one of the most powerful existences in the cosmos known today.

But... after that honeymoon we no longer felt as close as before, or at least that was what I thought, from time to time I invited her to go out and have fun, but she said she was busy with work, she was busy with her wives or she had made a date with someone, in short, she avoided me somehow.

I started to doubt from that moment and silently sent my AI to check on his supposed dates or some of his talks with his wives, to the end I realized that she no longer felt anything towards me today and I like a fool still felt the love that I felt when I first looked at her.

Love is like a poison so because of this poison I closed my eyes and decided to continue with the current condition, but, every time I wanted to give her a chance to see if she really loved me she didn't even realize it and rejected me.

To finally get to where I am today]

[I'm a fool, aren't I?] thought the girl as she looked out of the only window of the lab that casually overlooked the building where his wife was.

[I knew it was like this, I knew, but I stubbornly refused to accept reality, I think it's time to separate, right?]  Thought the girl as she withdrew her now empty gaze from the place that was once her light, but now there is nothing but ashes in the wind.

"Nao, initiate final plan, password: Empty, Rose and Heart" I said as I picked up the tablet from the floor and then went to a shelf with powdered boxes and removed one of them, which was marked "Rose", and from which I took out a white dress made of an unknown silk, with which I dressed.

"Mistress last confirmation, are you sure you want to execute the final plan?" Said the AI girl named Nao as she gave me a worried look.

"... Confirmed" I said as I thought about those fleeting moments of happiness I had with her and in the end they were lost in time.

"Executing command "Final Plan" in progress - ETF: 30 minutes" Nao said as the codes flashed on her suit.

During these 30 minutes I was cleaning this little lab that has always been disorganized packing some things and carrying a few boxes and gifts that my sisters had given me before and after I left, I clearly remember the tears that ran when I told them I was leaving at that time.

I guess if they ask me now if I regret it, I will say:

"No, I don't regret anything, I already experienced this and although I failed it wasn't strong enough to break me down, I still have the support of my family and although only 2 people, but in my heart they are the only ones out there who will support me unconditionally".

After finishing the cleaning, leaving some notes and applying the plan, I locked this small laboratory that has accompanied me for so many years and from which I will not see or hear again, it is time to leave to another place that can calm this sadness that I feel and live a new life free of so much pressure and free of the past that had me imprisoned.

48