Chapter #2 – Problems
993 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

(First Person~)

[Artemis Lysspell Taona, better known as Art, PhD in biology, quantum technology, mechanics, physics and dimensional, etc. This is my introduction on my Room profile (N/A: Facebook in that world), At that time my sister Lili told me that I needed to contact them more, and because I didn't have much means to contact them since I got wrapped up in my research, she proposed me to create a small account on the new social site Room, according to her, she said it was quite interesting, which was true, I became a bit attached to the games they gave]. I thought while I took my car out of the garage, a small floating car, just for four people, if someone outside sees me driving this model, they will surely say that I am outdated... how the years go by.

[After a while I stopped playing as I concentrated on my research and had no time to continue playing, and then I completely forgot about it... After remembering this, I guess I haven't seen them for a long time, I wonder how they are....

While checking my old cell phone, since the tablet has been left in the lab, I wonder if they already cancelled the account for inactivity, hahaha an inactivity of over 300 years, I would be the first person to have my account cancelled for being missing from a social network.

[Let's see if I can contact them again...wait...these messages...what's up with this?]

 

{ROOM}

{You have 16 new messages, 5 missed calls, please check}

(Let me see what's going on here)

{Message #1}

{Sender: Mini Lili}

{Subject: Sister, how are you}

 

{Sister, are you there, I saw that you haven't been online for more than 10 years, do you have a problem, or do you need me to come to you, I have already collected all the money I need to live a full life with you, tell me where you are currently living, I am attentive}.

{14/08/3500}

----------------------

{Message #8}

{Remitter: Mini Lili}

{Subject: Sister, there is something strange going on}

{Sister, you haven't answered my previous messages, I guess you are busy with your research, I will still tell Nao when you wake up to contact me, there is something wrong here, people with high destructive levels, they have been on the rise, if you were here you would surely know what to do... sister Rori seems to be a bit distant from me, I feel she is hiding something, please can you come?}

{10/09/3550}

----------------------

{Message #15}

{Remitter: Mini Lili}

{Subject: Sister Save us}

{Sister, The situation is very bad, The planet seems to be falling into hibernation, someone sent a message all over reinnette, saying that someone from outside is causing trouble on the planet to get the power of ambrosia and remove the consciousness of our planet to use ambrosia at their Mercy, sister took me to a hidden place, the information is 12rt-34. It says that you will understand, please sister, come, read the message please....

Sister says they will be here in a few years, please read this sister}.

{10/03/3600}

Damn it, who dares to do this, my home was protected by those idiots in the cosmic union we founded, so... don't tell me that....

...

.........

...............

"Nao" I say as my hands shake a little, I hope it's not what I'm thinking, if not....

"Do you want something mistress?" a line of text appears in my line of sight, I almost forgot I had this on, how convenient, it's a visor I invented on a whim, I should upgrade it a bit more next time....

"Research about my home planet, their news, the cosmic union news related to them and lastly..." I hope she doesn't force me, she said she would keep them in line... "Investigate about the movements of all, and I mean ALL of her wives, I really hope I'm wrong... Remember, it must be done in utmost discretion."

"As you wish mistress" Nao said while putting on a face of extreme seriousness... which I can only say is too cute, I want to touch her cheeks... when I have time, I have to make her a body.

While Nao takes care of the information, I have to take care of knowing why I was not given this news, I told my assistants very clearly that they should inform me of all the changes related to my home, but to date none of them have informed me anything, and as far as I know, nothing can be hidden so perfectly, unless... behind them or the information, a high-level person has hidden the information and given the order of complete silence.

[At present, I have an advantage to remain in the dark, while the other party is roaming around my sides, first I have to go to my planet and resolve this chaos, because if the other party can give such an order it means that The Cosmic Union is compromised, the plan will consist of three parts:

  1. Getting to Rosalia, who can create me a new fake ID, and then arm me with certain things that I keep in the safe house, I feel like I have a persecution disorder....
  2. Obtain a means of transportation so I can get to the planet Rose.
  3. According to the information obtained by Nao, act discreetly, find my sisters and define from there the actions, consequences and dangers of the actions on the planet, and incidentally if we can save it.

No matter what, it is my home planet, and those who dare to disturb it or destroy it in any way, will be damned by me!"]

While I complete in my mind a proper route of action, I will head to where Rosalia is, incidentally I will stop by a records office to officially divorce her, I almost forgot.

[Speaking of Rosalia, I remember meeting her when I was on a business trip, a few hundred years ago.

It was rainy that day, and I drove to the Rotco company, which administered medications, I had to come to a consensus on the price of these, since I produced them and these bastards extorted 20% more than the agreed price from the patients by providing the medications.

While I was in the car, I stopped at a corner as I was hungry and went to buy a few snacks at the store, to tell you the truth, I was starving, I hadn't eaten in days, my bad.

After leaving the store, I was heading towards the car, when in the distance, I heard some screams, which made me curious and I headed towards the place where they came from.

As I approached, I noticed four people, three punks against a lumpy girl of about 10 years old according to my calculations,

According to the description of the punks, the girl's father had a debt of 10,000 credits, which he could not pay, so he put his daughter as collateral for those 10,000 credits, which leads to the current situation.

Upon hearing this, I ran to the punks and turned them into eunuchs, I had already asked Nao for the information about these punks and their organization of moneylenders... which were not moneylenders but an organization of kidnappers, who gave certain "services" with people....

Having taken care of them, I finally got to see the lumpy girl, which you could say, was very lolita, but with malnutrition.

She had dark blue hair, dark blue eyes like the sea, a pair of little hands and legs a little dry, bruises and bandages could be seen from one side to the other on her body, and she was missing shoes, so her feet were a little bloody.

As I walked towards her, I was thinking what to do, at that moment I had to go to a meeting, but seeing this pitiful loli trembling in front of me, it reminded me a little of my sisters when they were little, so in the end I decided to take her to the meeting.

At that time, the shareholders and people who were in the company, saw me as a weirdo, just for having her next to me, plus some idiots who wanted to defame me with some methods, the rest of the meeting passed quietly, those guys the next day were selling rice on the street hehehehe~.

In the end, I paid the father's debt, but I stayed with her and trained her for 20 years to do well in various positions like secretary, lawyer, hacker, etc. She liked information gathering the most, so her performance and talent in that area was excellent, and when the birds fly out of the nest, the parents can only watch over them spiritually, from time to time we communicate and talk about what has been happening during our daily life and the last time we talked was 200 years ago].

I wonder how she's doing now, I'm a little excited to see how she improved her performance and influence, I could have Nao look for that information, but I think it's better to hear it from herself, plus give her a surprise in passing.

Before that... Here is the registry building, it looks a bit finished, time flies by for a person like me, and the only thing that remains are memories...

There is no need to think so much, just walk in, explain the reason, fill out the paper and sign it, I don't need her here for this anyway.

I headed towards the attention booth and explained my reason for coming, as not many people know me this was easy and smooth, except that the person who received me was surprised to see the marriage certificate, but I stopped him saying that I wanted to keep it secret for the moment, to which he began to create the classic brain supplement, to which I could only look with blank eyes while watching as his face changed every so often.

When I completed the paper, the only thing that was missing was to sign, so I hesitated a little, I know what is the conflict between consciousness and reason, I remembered a certain song that was recovered from some ruins, which I think expresses my current state, only this time consciousness won, and finally I signed the paper with all my strength, so when I finished, I felt a sense of freedom, I could say that I see the light, I detached, I enlightened, I-ahem- I left the subject, I felt that finally my life was free of the chains of these 2. 500 years.

Well, leaving that dramatic moment behind (¡¡¡¡What a shame and more that I said it in public!!!!) it's time to go to Rosalia.

31