Chapter #3 – White Wolves
840 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter#3

(First Person~)

 

- Miss... Do you know that your driver's license expired 10 years ago? - Spoke a man in front of me dressed as a policeman while I was checking my driver's license that I forgot to reactivate....

- Ehhh.... No?...wait a moment officer, I think I should check again - I said while using the phone in the other hand for Nao to edit the license information completely "Legal".

The policeman hesitated for a moment, but still checked the license information again, only to realize that after a moment, the extended date appeared inexplicably, which he hesitated for a moment, before shaking his head and stop getting tangled up in this kind of thing, more that it seems he had to pick up his daughter from school in a few minutes according to what Nao checked from the policeman's private chat logs.

- Excuse me... Can I go, I have to urgently get to a meeting right now...- I said while making a worried face, the result of talking business for most of my life, acting.

The policeman who was still hesitating, after a moment decided to give me the green light and I continued to my destination.

[Seriously, I have to talk to nao about my licenses and other expired items, otherwise it will be a problem in the future...]

After communicating my thoughts to nao and adding one more problem, promising a specifically delicious data package for her afterwards, I realized that I had already arrived at my destination.

 [Shadow Empress Club]

[Sep., that's the name of the place Rosalia belongs to, or rather I think, the truth during the time I taught her, I knew she had a certain fondness for the eighth grade disease... And apparently she didn't change it].

After looking for a moment at the 5-story building with the size of 50 cubic meters, I went straight to the entrance.

What I saw at the front was a central door of the building, which was guarded by 2 bodyguards, and a kind of butler surrounded by muscles, but with white beard and calm look, the butler was called Rode Sultren, he is a nice guy that Rosalia recruited when he was just starting his career.

Upon seeing me, the butler was quite surprised, but in an instant, he ignored the line of prospective clients to enter and stood in front of me, bowing slightly.

- Miss Artemis, what a surprise to see you here at this moment, do I need to notify Miss Rosalia of your arrival? - The butler asked softly while he looked at me with the eyes of a man watching his daughter... Really, you must know that I am your age multiplied by 100 approximately, I should be your ancestor... no, ancestors are those of the same blood... then let's leave it at that, family trees give headaches to species like me.

- No Rod, I want to give you a little surprise, besides I want to confirm something, recently something is not right. - I said a little tactfully, to which the butler immediately picked up on and placed a black key card in my palm and according to his serious expression I could be sure he got the hint completely.

I headed towards the entrance and swiped the black card through the verifier, watching as a purple light turned to a green light and confirming my access, to which several club patrons gasped at the oddity of the card in my hand.

[Easily explained, firstly in the club there are different levels of attention, in total 6 levels,

Level E - White

Level D - Yellow

Level C - Blue

Level B - Orange

Level A - Red

Level X – Black

As you can imagine level X is the highest level, this level gives me unrestricted access to all parts of the building, as well as other benefits that I won't name].

Before entering, I remembered to apply the camouflage function of my dress, so when I entered, my hair was dyed a little different color and my physical features changed a little, enough to not be recognized in a short time.

After entering, I went to the counter to ask about the floor where Rosalia was, making sure that the lady who attended did not give notice of my arrival, this was also a precaution, there are still some guys who can not let my trail because of their own plans.

I entered the elevator, while ordering Nao to perform a scan and review of Rosalia's business activity information.

[Although Rosalia was raised by me, I cannot give her my complete trust, she has already made dubious moves in some previous situations, it is better to be forewarned than to die of idiocy].

Looking through Nao's collected files, I reached floor 5, where the elevator stopped and opened its doors. I stealthily made my way to the 10 rooms of the place.

The first room, a file room, no one was there now.

The second room, a small waiting room, in which there were two men and two women... going about their business....

The third room, the break office, there was a woman and two children, those children are older than the woman herself.

The fourth room, a meeting room, no one was there.

The fifth room, a video room there was no one.

The sixth room, A place with many computers and flashing interfaces, I guess the place of "Illegal Cyber Research".

The seventh room, an armory, yes, I guess a place for precaution, plus 2 men guarding the entrance.

The eighth room, Rosalia's room, is not located here.

The ninth room, the anti-noise room, a room for private conversations. Almost completely sealed, but still Nao told me no one was there.

The tenth room, the containment room, in this room you can lock up a powerful person and can only honestly stay in it without being able to do any harm, of course it depends on the power of the person.

Looking at the previous rooms, realizing that Rosalia was not there, I knew that there must be some hidden space, so I activated my visor and used the anti-hiding function developed and improved by me. My vision changed to a dark blue view, which highlighted only the edges of things in my viewing area. During my review, I noticed that certain points of light or something resembling electricity flickered in the corner of my eye.

[I found you!]

I thought as I typed certain codes into my Tablet making a phantom image of the current function of the hideout in addition to fooling the surveillance instruments around me or on the entire 5th floor, to fool the security system.

I headed towards that location, making sure not to alert any of the characters on the floor, I slowly opened the door after confirming that there was no one behind the door.

I entered the room and found a large place, in the center was Rosalia, connected to a special helmet to navigate the current planet's intranet.

[If Rosalia is connected here, according to what I have seen, it means that she has a contact with an important person... Let Nao click on the network to see exactly what she is doing].

I told Nao about the operation as I set up my Tablet to see what Rosalia was doing.

 

- BZZZSSSSSZ

- Connected -

- Phantom network connected -

- Anti-detection activated -

- Playing -

 

"You're here Rosalia" XXX

"Be thankful that I just finished my work, really what you let me do gives me a lot of accumulated workloads" Rosalia.

"Good Good, don't be mad, you know this will do you a lot of good" XXX

"Tsk, to the point" Rosalia

"... Okay, the fight for T10 is stalled, I have received your funds, but apparently the other side also has unknown support" XXX

"That's none of my business, I already helped you, it's up to you for the rest" Rosalia.

"I know, but I still can't move forward, and I don't know who the enemy is behind it, with your skills, could you help me find out who it is?" XXX

"... Okay... I'll help you in this because I know that, if we lose, I'll have to carry one more problem... haa~" Rosalia.

"I knew you would!!!, thank you, Rose~" XXX

"One more thing...if I don't leave, I have to meet with another buyer now" Rosalia.

"Wait, one more thing, how's the ambrosia thing going, plus what does your master think about this, aren't you afraid of the repercussions?" XXX

"Sabrina, you know the master hasn't communicated with me for a long time, at most she may have forgotten me, as for ambrosia, Luke warned me that in a month and a half he could completely put the world consciousness to sleep and steal ambrosia's authority, then the planet can be destroyed and they will categorize it as an interstellar accident, using a spaceship engine as an excuse, the boss has said not to worry about this, as to whether the master realizes or verifies the information, it doesn't matter, she is terribly in love with the other crazy lady, the boss will tell that crazy lady and calm her down with some promises. I don't know what that crazy woman must like the teacher" Rosalia.

"He~he~, Rosalia, you seriously don't feel sorry for your master, you even plot against her and her home planet, ~That you have no heart? ~" Sabrina

"From the moment I left the streets, my goal has not been a small business in this place, although the teacher treated me well, but I still have desires to fulfill and I don't consider that person as my teacher anymore, after she locked herself up, she left all contact and even sent a message saying that I will develop my life as I please, since she decided to let me do whatever I want, then I will do whatever I want, anyway, that's what the street taught us and she..." Rose

"Rose, heartless woman~, I like you like you like that ~" Sabrina.

"Well, I like you too, but I still have to go, others are waiting for me, plus the boss has some things to tell me" Rosalia

"Okay, then I won't bother you anymore, ~see you~" Sabrina.

"Okay, bye" Rosalia.

...

[This is a bit strange, because it turns out that the people next to me betray me without me knowing it...]

I disconnected from the network while asking Nao to create an external link so that I could watch Rosalia's next meetings remotely, then left the hidden room and then went down the stairs to the back exit.

I stood there for a while waiting for a person to appear, which wasn't long, as in an instant Rod appeared at my side and I waited for him to speak.

- Rod, did you know?, A long time ago in one of my trips, I saw two pairs of brothers who loved each other and only had each other, then, during a fight with some bandits who came to the place where they lived, they obtained a ring that made it possible to obtain good luck; The two brothers at first shared everything between them, but after a while, a girl came into their lives and both fell in love with her, so the brothers did everything to please her, until one day, the woman said she could only stay with one of the brothers, to which the older brother instantly pulled out his gun and shot his brother directly without a second's hesitation, the brother asked the reason for the action, To which the brother replied in a haughty way "Only I can have her, and all the money is also for me, you who waste my money and tempt my girl, you must die so I can have a happy life" Then the younger brother before dying, looked at his older brother with pity, because in his heart, he knew that he was mowed by desire and wealth, even ignoring his only brother, so what he left only a look of pity before dying to his older brother".

- Miss Artemis, you don't mean to say that..." said Rod in a low tone while trying to deny reality.

- Rod, you should know that I have raised 12 children in total during my whole life, and 9 of those 12 children, have stabbed me in the back, but even so I didn't retaliate, do you know why? - I asked him while fixing my hair a little messy.

- No Miss - Rod said waiting for the answer.

- It's because those kids will regret what they have done, I don't need to do anything, their own paths will take them to the destruction. ... but - As I left those words I walked forward and finished my sentence saying - Those who mess with my family, with my place, with my important things, would rather die than continue living" I said calmly, while releasing a small amount of murderous intent that I had not used in a long time, even so it was enough to leave the old experienced Rob out of breath and sweating drops.

- Rob, I'll give you a chance, I'll send you your phone a video, it's up to you what you do next with it - I said as I headed to my vehicle.

(Rob stayed on his knees for a while before getting up and heading in a certain direction while playing the information that had arrived on his phone, which the more he watched, the more scared and angrier he became. After he finished watching the video, who knows what thoughts were going through his mind...)

I headed to the car and started to start it, heading to the airport, without preparing anything but some stuff bought in wholesale stores and a few other black markets on the way.

[... First I must get to Planet Rose, save my sisters and prevent the fall of the world consciousness, while I am in the transport I will arrange the countermeasures and the possible routes and problems to appear, Nao will help me with the information, I will take care of the rest, as for the loose ends... I will take care later to solve this mess, ah, Sabrina, who knew it was you too, little bitch woman, I let you live at that time, but apparently you managed to bother me again, you can't tell me that I didn't give you a chance]

Announcement
I want to know what you think about the story so far, what do you like, what do you think about it, the characters, please write your opinions in the comments box, thank you very much.
34