Chapter #4 – Arrival
733 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
So guys, how are you, i wish you´re well, i only writing this because this history can be a bit hard to understand, so if you have doubts, you can see the glosary or read again and for the las if you atill dont uderstand you can put that in the comments. 

PS: I get other great novel ongoing, and the publication is still unchosen, I hope you can read that when I released It, I open in this days the novel but the content has still be missing, because my chapthers are low and the development of the sistem of power has been a headache, thaks for reading and here is the chapther. 

Chapter #4 - Arrival

(First person~)

In front of me was the Figuero airport, ranked as the second largest airport in the world on this planet of course. I knew that if I entered through the public gate, there is an 80% chance of alerting many people, even getting here is a risk, but there is no way, the other means are out guarded and I have no back door except here.

I remembered on the way, that a I have another fake identity from years ago and it is still valid, so it is better to use it before it expires, as to why I cannot use the fake identity created at this time, this is because there are a lot of insurances that the identity must pass before getting the travel permit and a plane itself, in short, it is strictly supervised, so it is quite advantageous to have this old fake identity.

[According to the records compiled by Nao, there are 10 points to consider when you arrive on the planet Rose:

  1. The forces on the planet were divided into two, "Aliens for Liberation" and "Restrictive Forces".
  2. These two forces are financed by two anonymous parties, one of which is unidentified and the other of which has only an unreliable profile.
  3. The goal of "Aliens for Liberation" is to advocate liberating citizens from the "oppression" of world consciousness and the free use of ambrosia, while "Restrictive Forces" supports the retention of the old ways and the protection of the planet, using the protection of the planet but not of "world consciousness" as a purpose.
  4. The world is in environmental chaos, natural phenomena are occurring at every moment.
  5. Rosalia communicated with a couple of other people after I left, some of whom have several important positions in both forces.
  6. Neither of the two forces can be trusted.
  7. My sisters are in a mountainous place, with some defenses that I had sent them in previous years, this information was gathered thanks to Rosalia, how ironic.
  8. The "boss" of the group where Rosalia and Sabrina are, contacted Rosalia a few hours later, his encryption and concealment are quite high level, but still he could not hide from Nao.
  9. The identity of the supposed boss or leader is currently a little person I thought I killed with my ex-wife, her name; Anais Labten, former leader of the confederation of planets, annihilated by a union of rebel associations at that time, including the Cosmic Union in which I was.
  10. The girl has eyeliners in several places, and even all and they are all who worked as my assistants were planted by her.

Taking into account these data, the plan will consist of three steps:

  1. upon arrival on the planet, I will equip myself and go directly to the place where my sisters are, take them out and silently destroy the hostile forces in the area, as well as gather information.
  2. Take my sisters to safety, including some acquaintances if they are on the way.
  3. Exterminate the "Plagues".
  4. Plan B in case there is any major change in plan A.
  5. Plan C, last resort.
  6. Plan Z, depends on world awareness]

With the plan to use in mind, I set out to enter through the "back door" of the airport.

I slipped through a ventilation duct, which, according to the map on my visor, led to one of the restrooms near the VIP entrance, grateful for how clean they were kept. After a while of crawling, I finally reached my destination, the women's restroom on the second floor, which I easily disassembled with a multi-tool I had on my keychain.

I got out of the duct and looked at myself in the mirror, due to the effort and the little dust from the bars, my hair and clothes were a little messy, I fixed myself with a little water and got ready to change my clothes.

In this advanced era, there are already some materials in the universe that can manipulate space, so it is no longer rare to see a necklace, a ring or a suitcase, where a lot of things are put, of course, have the disadvantage that if it is damaged, everything inside it will be lost in the vacuum space, a place where nothing is known about.

[As a good scientist I also explored this field and made my greatest space related invention so far, the "Space Vector", I must say I was crazy at the time, trying to integrate a space into a human soul was complete madness, and even manipulating the soul is a taboo among taboos, even so, I did it because my ex asked me to.... in the end I only succeeded with three experimental subjects, and then I applied it on myself, of course I did not trust anyone to do the implantation but myself, so I made a copy of the process in a robot and carried it out, in the end it was a success, more than a success, it was a miracle, because I realized that I could improve the space as long as I improved my mental power, and I was the only one who could. ]

I pulled out of nowhere a long white dress with a light blue vest and sandals and got dressed, then manipulated the energy around me, as well as the camouflage function, which is in all the dresses I have, the energy is to avoid discreet looks, while the camouflage is to avoid surveillance and technological devices.

I looked at myself again in the mirror, confirming that there was no mistake and left the bathroom, and headed towards the VIP area, to approach the employee there.

- Good afternoon, Miss, how can I help you? - came out the employee while looking at me attentively

- Good afternoon, I want to make a VIP trip - I said while looking at the employee's operation on his terminal with my visor.

- Miss, please follow me - he said as he stood up and guided me to a different place.

We didn't walk long until we reached a small auditorium, in which there was a little girl sitting at what was supposed to be the reception desk.

- Miss, a VIP client - Said the employee, to return later to the common reception.

- Miss, please show your ID, as well as your VIP contract - Said the girl sitting at the reception desk.

- Here - I said without any emotion, handing over my tablet with records of my fake identity and a contract in black with golden letters.

- Wait a moment, I'll check it - said the girl while operating the terminal.

[It's amazing, I still can't get used to seeing adults in the form of children, because of the medicines created nowadays, people's bodies can be manipulated as long as they have money, but still, they can't change their core...].

While I was lost in my thoughts, the girl called me again, confirming that everything had been verified, and then gave me a code and sent me to a compartment in the back, where there was an Inter space vehicle, there are too many versions, but thanks to my history, a simple and comfortable one was chosen, an elongated semicircular cabin, in which 10 people could be transported, powered by two rotriogus engines, which can perform space jumps, this is only found here, due to its rarity and current manipulation problems.

After entering, I asked Nao to fill in false information about the reason and place of travel, because the VIP area is for millionaires, rich and hidden powers, everything can be seen if there are credits. In the meantime, I set out to check the status of the vehicle, which, to my no surprise, is rigged with 2 trackers and a remote control driving and self-destruct program,

[Tsk, those guys are ready to prevent anything from going wrong with their plans, even if it is necessary to blow up all the aircraft at the airports.

I must hurry, I'm not sure what will happen if I delay any longer, my cover may be blown in three days]

As I thought about this, I reminded Nao to encrypt in various ways all current contacts and calls, while disarming the little surprises I had found.

- Nao, help me see where these bombs and trackers are from, and compile them into a file called "Crucial Evidence", thank you - I said as I remembered to gather information.

- Okay miss, it's nothing - Nao said while smiling slightly.

Giving the vehicle one last check, confirming, and making sure there was nothing out of the ordinary, I told Nao to start the ship.

As we exited the atmosphere and entered space, I felt a sense of mental scanning, which thanks to my disguise and mental power, I was able to pass unnoticed.

[It's increasingly troublesome, I would like to use that ability, but it would alert the snake, it's better to do things step by step while there is no suspicion...]

As I went out into space and moved at least a few light speeds away from the planet, my tense body relaxed little by little, even so I can't relax completely, I must use what I bought quickly and prepare myself, it will only take at least 1 hour to get there thanks to the space jump.

With the collected objects plus some surprises in my space, I started to do what I like the most, investigate, build and in a short time, destroy.

[With the current components, excluding the three surprises already arranged in my personal space, I can make 5 things, the first, a symbiotic suit in which I can exercise a better use of my body, second, a dark matter gun, but... it is quite dangerous to do it outside a laboratory, even so, nothing will happen as long as I am the one who does it. Thirdly, an electric osphalt katana, conductive and resistant material indeed, fourthly, a few defense formations just in case, and lastly, some atomic radiation bombs, if I have any materials left, I can make another little surprise for those two groups of idiots].

With my goals in mind, I started to work on the elaboration, while Nao piloted the ship, it is worth noting that she put on a little light blue captain suit while pretending to give orders to little ghosts created by her for fun.

*An hour later*.

- Miss, we are arriving at the planet Rose, ETA: 5 minutes - Nao said while looking carefully at my successful operation, now it was an ahem- I mean my successful creation.

- Okay Nao, now enter the viewer, I have a feeling you won't be safe in the net - Said as I feel I see in front my planet, once so green and beautiful, now surrounded by destruction everywhere.

- Okay Miss - Nao said as a fluctuation of data entered my viewer.

As the ship landed, I changed my dress to the symbiotic suit, I put my katana on my belt, I held the dark matter gun in my hand and carried a small bag, which was used to mislead where the things I took out of my space came from, as to why I did not put my weapons in space; one in these times should not go out unarmed, as "One second late, one more death".

24