Chapter #6 – Loli Get
782 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter #6

(First Person~)

While opening the door to the room, I looked towards the position of the girl, who was still hiding her head behind her legs, while tensing up a bit at the sound of the door.

[Now that I see it, she certainly has characteristics of mine, but, I feel that it's not directly a relationship with me, could it be that one of my sisters went off the right path, no, I know them so well that they probably got entangled with some girl and things must have happened that I have no idea to come up with this girl... well first let's see what she has to say, there's not much time so I can only give about 30 minutes and then leave... Haa... My sisters let me clean up their mess again...]

I approached the girl and sat down next to her, she had snow white skin, hair a bit white turning to grey, and she wasn't very tall, about 1.30 meters, she practically looked like a primary school girl, but a bit more developed, as her "measurements" were quite advanced for her age.

- Hello, can you raise your head, I don't think we can talk face to legs... - I said while trying to calm the atmosphere a little stiff.

- You... Who are you? - Said the girl as she slowly lifted her face and looked at me with a bit of fear and caution.

- Hmmm, me, that depends on what you tell me, I guess I have some relation with you, but I'm not sure, so I need you to help me find out - I said while I looked at her kindly.

- And the woman from before? - She said while relaxing a little, probably because of the closeness of the "blood".

- She's gone, don't worry about that, everyone else is gone too - I said while reassuring her.

- Really, then... can I see my moms, Sis do you know where they are? - She said anxiously as she grabbed me quite tightly, I'm surprised, it could be because of the ambrosia…

- That's why I told you I need your help, relax, I'm sure I can find them if you tell me some things, then let's start from the beginning, little girl, who are your moms, do you have any family pictures, did they say anything to you before leaving you alone here? - I asked as I stroked her little head and gave her some comfort.

- Mama... Mama's name is Rose, mama told Iris to stay obediently, Mama promised that Iris would be picked up by mama later, so Iris stayed obediently in her room and waited for mama, until those bad people came and occupied mama's house... - Said the little girl named Iris as she slowly narrated what happened.

- I see, so, could you look for a picture of your mother? - I asked her to confirm if it was the Rose I knew.

- Hmm, Iris has a picture stored here... Yes, here it is, I kept it in the drawer because Iris didn't want anyone to take it. Look at it, sis, My mom is pretty, isn't she? - Iris said while showing me a picture where a woman about 1.60 meters tall with light blue and white hair and a red one-piece dress, was holding a little girl in her arms, which was clearly a younger version of little Iris.

- Well then, I have good news for you, do you want to hear it? - I said as I took the picture carefully and thought about that sister of mine.

- What news sister? - Iris asked curiously.

- I am your aunt - I said calmly while I cuddled the girl and put her on my lap.

- Aunt? Are you mom's sister, mom often complained about aunt since she didn't come to see mom, but she always saw mom holding a picture with a pretty woman and sighed- Iris said trying to remember.

- Hahaha, your mom didn't stop the habit of depending on me, apparently, they both missed me in so many years, I guess I'm not a good sister... - I said while feeling a little disappointed in myself....

- No, aunt is good, mom used to tell me many things about aunt, and she smiled every time, besides, I feel that aunt is a good person! - Iris said innocently while hugging me as she felt my state a little down.

- AGHH!!! YOU'RE A CUTE, MY SISTER WAS SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU, COME HERE, LET YOUR AUNT PAMPER YOU - I told her as I squeezed her in a hug and stroked her head again.

(Sounds of happy loli.jpg)

(A millennium later.jpg)

- Well, little Iris, it's time to go to where your mom is, let's surprise her and also see why she left such a pretty girl like Iris here... - I said while I laughed a little sinisterly, as I thought about why my sister whom I educated with so much effort, became a person who throws her daughters away.

[When I see her, I must settle accounts with her, and see if Lili also has any more daughters, seriously, I raised them, so why can't they be good mothers too? Thank goodness I kept some interesting things for these cases, just wait Rose. (Macabre laughter that I can't write.jpg)]

After telling Iris to change her clothes since she was wearing a house dress that provided no protection for one of my old white dresses with some protective functions, I set out to collect the weapons from the mercenaries, as well as collect the information as to why they wanted Rose's information.

While going through everyone's belongings, I found three data terminals, one from the female leader, one from the male guarding the room and the other one where the other woman who was doing the necessities.

- Nao, help me to verify the information of each one, as well as the encrypted and deleted, finally, if you find a "back door" remember to create a ghost code and keep it connected without the other party knowing it, and quickly create another back door in the server on the other side - I said while removing a special liquid to dissolve bodies that I invented a long time ago.

- Ok, miss, besides, miss, now we can connect to the reinette network, we have already made a deep patching and firewall of category S, we have discovered modifications in some places of an unknown force of level A, and we check an instability of 34% of the network, besides getting some messages that may be interesting to miss- Nao said, while I went to the kitchen to prepare some rations for the road.

- Nao... Didn't I tell you that the network was not secure? Haa, But well, thanks for doing it, I must make you a body when I finished all this - I said while I felt a warmth in my heart.

- It's nothing miss, I'm here to help you - Nao said while noticing a small hint of joy.

- Ok, then I will check that information later, meanwhile be careful when surfing the net reinette, no one knows what has happened in such a long time, it is always better to be safe than sorry - I said while packing what I had done.

- Yes Miss! - Nao said as a Mr.Blue Sky BMG was playing.

[Nao is in a good mood... maybe it's because of the body, I guess I have neglected her enough, I should take more care of her...].

While I was thinking a bit about Nao, I heard some footsteps from the stairs of the second floor, I directed my gaze towards the direction of the sound, only to see little Iris coming down in the white dress, no more description but ANGEL!!!.

Whereupon, without another word, I ran out to Iris and showered her with hugs and kisses all over her face as she simply laughed at this.

(Thousand words of tenderness here.jpg)

After a while I put her in my arms, and then headed for the exit of the house.

As I left, I walked silently the whole way to avoid any other surprises I might encounter, after all we are in a dangerous situation.

As I walked, I talked to Iris about her childhood, to which she told me about her family, her friends, school, and other topics that caused me memories of my sisters and me childhood....

After about 3 hours, we managed to get out of the city safe and sound without unexpected surprises, in front of us, there was a thick forest which gave a vision of fairy tales...

- Nao, how far is it to Rose's hideout? - I asked while changing Iris's position on my back, because I would probably have to run.

- Miss, the estimated distance to the target is 12 kilometers, north of this position - Nao said while checking some forest ecology data.

[Well, I picked up a loli, I found out that my sister is a mother who went for cigarettes and didn't come back and that someone is after her, this is getting more interesting, but I must hurry, it is already possible that my cover was blown, I must hurry].

21