Chapter #7 – Big sister
678 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Sorry for the delay guys, I am very  busy with the semmester of the university:

"Approaching the semester I came already."
"And there's no time to cry now"
Tururutu

So y has a bit busy with the practice place and so, so in this week I do three chapters or more, later y upload other so stay alert, thanks and i am so sorry for the delay"

PS: Chapter fixed

Chapter #7

(First Person~)

As I followed the path indicated by Nao, I noticed several changes that the flora did not have before; the vegetation was not clear and fresh, it just looked wilted and a bit poisonous because it was expelling that for some reason, the water was dark brown and had high levels of toxicity, the fruits hanging from the trees were no longer edible and some of them even looked rotten; these and many other things made me quite aware of how bad the situation looked, I doubt very much that the forest can contain living animals, and there may even be some mutations and unknowns, so it is right to take preventive measures while we walk the path.

So, I decided to deploy two small bird-sized robots, with visual, auditory and flight functions, including an invisibility function, which will make them more undetectable, while asking Nao to inform me of any changes in the robots' range of vision.

[Now that I remember, I've been leaning for half my life on Nao, practically leaving the surveillance and calculation functions to her while I performed manual labor during experiments and plans.... I think I have become a bit lazy, I must be a bit more attentive and practice my strengths again, now there are only two of us and even I don't know what will happen in the future, I must say that the comfort of "Peace" will always make us relax and lose our skills over time... well this will have to wait until everything is settled...]

While I was thinking for a while, a reminder from Nao brought my thoughts back to the viewfinder.

- Miss, the ghost we left on the main planet, has sent a message, the content is as follows:

"To the main body, the tent has been discovered in the middle of the forest, the authorities are searching for the whereabouts of the missing person, while the raven lurks in the leftovers, there was an extermination of rats around the tent, a reward has been given towards the missing persons, the raven still lurks" - Nao replayed while recounting in code the message given by her clone.

- ... Well, let the ghost follow the raven and watch the movements of all important peoples , for now we must pay attention to any order given, and by the way, take care with Rosalia's network, if those guys are restless, they will communicate with her sooner or later - I said while thinking about the possible reactions from all sides,

While I was talking to Nao, I didn't realize that Iris had been listening at my back, until...

- Aunt, are you telling stories? - Iris asked me as she looked at me curious to know what I was talking about.

- No little Iris, Tia is just talking to your other little sister Nao, by the way, do you want to meet sister Nao? - I asked Iris while in my head forming a harem sister plan -ejem - Family plan.

(N/A: Yeah right... "Family plan")

(Art: You shut up or I'll shut up, take your pick!)

(N/A: You shut up and I'll stop the novel, choose!)

(Art: ...I can't refute you... But soon, just wait for me)

(Author:1 - Art:0)

[Damn, the first time I get deflated apart from father and mother, you'll see I'll find a way, if I don't do what I say, I don't deserve to have the title of scientist number 1]

As I fought with a voice in my head, Iris looked at me expectantly, I guess she hasn't had many relatives around her since she was a nation and her school friends are not known to be ghosts or alive, so hearing that she had a sister, I guess she got the sis-con gene of my sisters activated... well, I can't complain, since I have it too, but I can still control it... I think.

I reached into my personal space, through my backpack and pulled out a small version of my visor, to hand it to Iris.

- For now your sister only exists as a ghost, but when aunt solves all the problems here, then she will create the body for you Sister, remember, she is your older sister, although she looks younger, she is older than you - I told her while I reminded her of the crucial points.

- Okay aunt... but aunt... can I... can I call you big sister? - Iris said a little shyly.

I was a bit puzzled, never mind that I knew the genes were only for real sisters, but... Does the gene work for two generations?

[Sister what did you do, ¡¡¡¡Look at your daughter, she wants to steal your place!!!!, what do you taught her growing up!!!!]

As my thoughts became increasingly erratic and drifted to a dark place, I recovered as I felt Iris tugging on my shirt.

- If it's troublesome for aunt...then forget what I said...- Iris said as her face was on the verge of tears.

[NONONONO, who can reject you now, this is an unfair move!!!, did you learn from your mother this, or will it be that... your mother... rehearsing this for me... I feel more and more worried about my future... well let's solve this first].

- No no no, it is not troublesome for aunt, if you want to call me big sister then go ahead, I must tell you that in our family it is a custom to call us sisters and brothers, but... even our parents brainwashed us since we were little and the first word we said was not "Mom" or "Dad" but "Sister" or "brother" ... I think there is something wrong in our family...- I said while counting the sour days of learning and differences regarding normal families...

- ¿Big sister? - Iris pronounced as she came closer to my ear because she was lying on my back.

At that moment I felt like falling into a cotton candy... it couldn't be truer, it gave me an impulse to take iris and leave my two good(bad) sisters abandoned, but at the end of the day I still didn't do it, I can't lose my temper for a little soft loli on my back either....

- Good... Very good.... Hehe~ - I chuckled a little as Iris tilted her head and her eyes caused some indescribable waves....

- Well Iris, now put on the visor, and turn it on just by ordering it in your head, I gave you limited access to everything stored in there, plus you can talk to your sister Nao.- I said while I pat her head.

While I was talking to Iris, I heard a little snort in my ear... here we go again, I thought Nao had no thoughts about me, since she hasn't shown it during the more than three hundred years we have worked together, but I guess because I am the only person "closer" to her, it would be normal for this to happen... but even so I will have to let her wait... we still haven't solved what is here and I have the feeling that this is not going to end here...

During the conversation we covered 7 kilometers of the 12 to get to my sisters' hideout, and the closer I got, the more human activity appeared, so at 10 kilometers I had to start jogging and activate mine and Iris' camouflage.

- Iris, next, we will go to where your mother and your other aunt are, but to get to them, we need to clear out those bad guys who want to take them away, so I need you to do three things:

  1. Hold tight to my back and don't let go for any reason.
  2. Close your eyes and the visor will cancel the noise, so you won't see bad things.
  3. No matter what, don't make any noise, it is essential that you don't make any noise.

Can you promise me that? - I said to Iris while staring at her.

- Yes, big sister, Iris will be a good girl and she will do what she said, big sister - Iris answered while holding tightly the clothes she was wearing.-

- Good girl, then on the count of three we will start the game of "Find lost relatives". - I said when we go to star the plan.

14