Chapter #7.5 (Extra)
499 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hi guys, sorry for the delay, here  the autor.

Because i get some sikness and the university semmester has been start, i am a bit busy, but i do some few chapther for you, in the next chapther i said some changues in the chapters writing, so lets star the cap

Chapter #7.5 (Extra)

(Third person~)

While Artemis and Iris were traveling through the forest, on the main planet, Artemis' disappearance had been discovered....

Phromp City, a city full of opportunities and benefits, where even a madman can become a genius in a day, where you can get even half the world if you are capable enough....

But, everything you get, comes at the right price or maybe not...

Everything is possible in the capital of hope, but, still, hope goes hand in hand with despair and wealth with corruption, and this city is no exception....

 ---------------------------

In the tallest building of the city, which was in front of the old Artemis building, on the top floor, stood a woman wearing shorts, a white short sleeve shirt and a small tie over her two © sized mounds, her dark navy blue hair, portrayed how deep her light blue eyes and thoughts were as she looked at the distant building in which someone once lived...

The woman kept looking at the building after receiving the alert that the person who lived there did not appear, her gaze almost cried out to say What happened, where did you go, but in her eyes a bit of chaos could be seen turning deeper and deeper....

After an indeterminate amount of time, the woman turned back to her desk, as she sat down and started her terminal, looking for things that only she would know....

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door....

------------------

 

- Miss, we searched in every corner of the planet, but still we found no information about the person you are looking for, even his data seems to have never existed, even the company created by that person has no relevant information about it, and its design is a rich man of S rating, we can not move it... - Spoke the little secretary while narrating several failures in the search of the mission entrusted.

- I see... Stop investigating, things won't be found even if we go to the end of the world, as long as she doesn't want to, no one can find her, you can retire - Replied the blue haired woman while she continued manipulating several terminals at the same time.

The secretary was about to leave, but before passing the door she hesitated for a moment and turned her gaze to the woman who controlled everything in this place.

- Iana... What we did is the right thing to do, you have cornered her to this point and even messed with many of her personal things, are you sure that nothing will happen, I have to remind you that without her you wouldn't be here and I even remember that once she told us, that if she wanted, she could take us back to where we came from...- Said the secretary to the blue haired woman or Iana.

Iana hesitated for a few moments, the instants turned into minutes and after a while she answered.

- Mia, I don't know, she is the specialist in these things, none of us can beat her, even I can only say that in terms of strength I have a little advantage, but in mentality and knowledge... I'm behind her by many years- Iona spoke while stroking her head to avoid getting irritated.

- You should know that at least a quarter of us disagreed with the implementation of this plan. Iana, we warned you once before and today I will speak for that group of people:

"Once you implement this plan, which is only supported by a nominal power and has no good planning, you will lose all our support, if you get carried away by fame and wealth and lose your original purpose, you will lose everything you once obtained, remember, we follow you because of your original way of being, if you lose it, we will lose our trust in you" - said the secretary, while reminding her what she would lose again if she became someone else.

- Mia wai- Iana spoke nervously, but the only thing that remained was the sound of a door closing, leaving the room with an atmosphere of loneliness and depression, while the only figure sitting there remained looking at the door.

Iana after a few seconds, turned off all the terminals and went to an adjoining room, upon entering, you could see a simple room, a bed, a few mid-range electronic devices and two nightstands on the sides of the bed, two mirrors, a closet, and a counter where several papers were scattered.

After a while, from outside the room we could hear shouting and things crashing back and forth, but due to the anti-noise arrangement of the floor, this was not heard by the people on the floor below.

After Iana finished trashing the room, she could only look with reluctance and contempt at her own figure remarked in the mirror, a great person who was once a dreamer and despised the acts of the powerful, now she has become what she hated the most.

The more she looked at herself, the more she felt like a joke, herself, pushing away the person she loved just because of the opinions of others, silently despising her heart and her thoughts, while running away from the responsibility of her actions, knowing that she was getting closer and closer to the abyss....

Iana, silently reached out her hand to a piece of paper next to the bed, a sheet, just a sheet, which reminded her, the price of her actions, which reminded her of that person that with her own hands she pushed away....

Spoiler

Divorce Agreement

[collapse]
20