Chapter #9 – Cloning? this is not Naruto!
522 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hiya guys, this is the last chapther for this update, in the next month I upload other, I hoope you can comment about the writing and the novel, I aprreciate too much your comments

Chapter #9

(First person - Artemis~)

When I opened the trap door, what was seen were some lights and some stairs half full of dust, since in some parts they had footprints that little by little were covered with dirt and dust again. I got ready to enter while I remembered Iris on my back, to which I turned to look at her but discovered that she had fallen asleep at some point.

(Artemis) [This girl... she's just liked her mother, whenever I picked her up on my back, she would fall asleep peacefully and even in dangerous situations, she wouldn't wake up unless I called her myself... Do I have a mother halo? Hmm... it wouldn't be bad... no no, wait, didn't I promise not to have children myself..., the one who will have them will be my partner... which in the end didn't happen... let's not think about this, it depresses me a little...].

(Artemis) - Nao, do a soft scan in this subway construction, thank you - I said as I was walking down the long passageway.

(Nao) - Okay Miss... May I make a request Miss? - Nao answered a little hesitantly.

(Artemis) - It's rare that you take the initiative to ask me for something, so go ahead, what do you want? - I said as I was astonished by Nao's request.

(Nao) - Can I... can I call you big sister? - Nao said a little nervous and shy.

(Artemis) [... you too Nao, so everyone next to me will be influenced by the family halo, but didn't Nao suggest something like that before... did Iris stimulate her, is she jealous...? I can only say one thing... I have to create the body for nao, I want to see her jealous face hehehe]

(Artemis) - Okay, order accepted, Nao, you are now my younger sister, so, call, call your sister, by the way, remember that Iris is your younger sister, you must take good care of her - I said while I slowly entered the "Familiar" world.

(Nao) - Big sister! - Nao said loudly in my head.

(Artemis) - Alright, your big sister will take good care of you and give you a body when I'm done with all this - I replied while fantasizing about the arrangements of her future body.

While chatting with Nao, I checked the scan and the map created in the process, avoiding dead end paths, and filled directly to the safe room, it has been said, that the guy who built this bunker had delusions of persecution, since, according to the map, there are over 30 dead end paths in this place....

After about 2 hours of walking, which didn't come well, we arrived at the final room on the map, which was as big as a two-story house.

As I stood in front of the electronic door, taking a few seconds to stabilize my mental state, I rang the doorbell, yes the doorbell, this thing had a doorbell, and a "doorbell here" sign....

After a while a voice came out of the intercom, a voice I recognized, but I hadn't heard in a long time....

(Rose) - Who are you - Said the voice on the other side with high alertness.

(Artemis) - It's me - I said with a little concern.

(Rose) - It's you, we already told you we weren't going to participate in this, don't keep insisting - Rose said with a clearly unfriendly attitude.

(Artemis) - Wait, wait a minute, what the fuck are you talking about - I asked while I had a clear bewilderment, with a bad feeling in my mind.

(Rose) - Now you're playing dumb, didn't you say that if we supported you in this project we would have immeasurable wealth, don't you remember yourself what you've done, or is this another trick to get us to join you in this absurd plan? -he said in a scornful voice.

(Artemis) - You said that I have done something against my own home - I said with a bit of anger in my voice.

(Rose) - You know yourself what you did - she answered in a cutting tone.

(Artemis) - Are you sure, that this person who claims to be me, is really me? - I asked while looking for possible situations and people that could have had an ability to pretend to be me.

(Rose) - ...what do you mean, of course it's you, otherwise how would you know about our childhood affairs - Rose said with a bit of doubt and bewilderment as if to say why are you asking such a stupid question?

(Artemis) - Just because of that, did you forget what I taught them as a child? Even if someone is the same as a familiar person there will always be things out of place, or is it because it's me that you ignored it? - I said a little impatient.

(Rose) - Wait a moment - She said as her voice trembled slightly.

While things were being talked about in the house, I set out to talk to Nao.

(Artemis) - Nao, check the abilities of my ex-wife's wives, look for all those related to transformation and the like, also related to memory - I ordered while my face became colder and colder.

(Nao) - Yes, big sister - Nao said while starting the information.

(Artemis) [Good, good, very good, they took advantage while I was asleep to do something and even Nao didn't notice, the only people with such permissions are only three, my ex-wife, the X contact and lastly one of my apprentices, but, even so the last one is ruled out since Nao would still have the record and would tell me when I woke up, the second one can't do it, due to the fact that she is on another planet and.... I have insurance against her, while the third one could come and go as he pleased without needing to check in with Nao, but.... even so I took someone during her "Visit", which leads me to the only conclusion of having taken one of her wives, as for manipulating Nao's database, it is a very distant dream, even if the world ends they will not be able to do it, since I imposed multiple safeties that would take more than 500 years to decipher the currently strongest brains, there is only one thing missing, what happened at that moment...]

(Artemis) - Nao, give me the surveillance video files saved from the laboratory in Phromp City for the last few years - I said while remembering that I had installed a camera in my first years of living in the laboratory and in the end I forgot to remove it, lucky that I did not remember it until today.

(Nao) - Yes Miss, here is the file with the videos and dates organized - Nao answered while she passed the information to the viewer.

As I was digging through the videos, time went by, until in a certain video, something that should not be there appeared.

The video dates to 54 years before I woke up, you can see that while I was asleep, my ex-wife entered with three people, due to the poor lighting, you could not see their faces well, but only by their hair and their way of speaking they can be identified.

-------------------------------------------------------

 

-Playing video-

-Installing the necessary codec-

-Improving quality-

-Successful playback-

In the video:

(???) - Iana, are you sure he won't find out? - Said a red-haired girl while talking with concern.

(???) - Yes Iana, you know that what will happen if we are caught doing this will not have a good ending, but why don't we kill her here and now to avoid future problems - said the girl with emerald hair.

(???) -...- The third person with blue hair only looked in silence without offering any opinion.

(Iana) - We can't, let's follow the plan, I don't know what methods she left for her death but I'm sure she left something behind as a precaution, she's always like that - Iana spoke while several complicated expressions appeared on her face, longing, anger, sadness, entanglement, etc.

While they were talking, the first woman with red hair approached me and put her hand on my head, to remove it after a few minutes.

(???) - It's done, I only copied the memory relevant to your childhood, but the rest I can't, your information is too extensive and there is something blocking my research in the process. - Said the red-haired girl as she slowly walked to the door.

Then, the red-haired girl, approached me and performed a scan of my body with a greenish light, while looking at me with disgust, in a few minutes she finished her part.

(???) - Ready, I have copied her manners and so on, but it is not perfect, this will only tell you what to do but not to be her - said the red-haired girl while she stood next to the red-haired girl.

Finally, the blue hair that was silent, was made and took some hair, a little saliva, and a little blood without waking me, and then retired with the other people.

Finally, Iana approached me and caressed my face, while her tangled face, little by little became a determined face, and after a few seconds she got up and left with the other girls, leaving the lab as if nothing had happened.

End of video

----------------

(Artemis) - Nao, did you find the people in this video? - I asked Nao as I leaned against the wall.

(Nao) - Yes Miss, the first person is the 28th wife of your ex-wife:

Name: Shiroi Nagi

Power: Mental Modification

Level: A

The second person is the 48th wife of your ex-wife:

Name: Alexandra de Rodes

Power: Personality Mimicry

Level: B

The third person is a high-ranking assassin in a certain organization:

Name: Leah Ramses Itlaya

Power: Derivative Cloning

Level: S

According to the data collected, sister, they cloned her and imposed to that clone part of her memory and habits, fortunately older sister left a lock in her mind for these cases, so they could not enter the most important information and memory, according to the scan to the memory of older sister, no modifications were found, but an attempt of this was captured in the long term, which has been contained correctly.- Says Nao while she search other information of they

(Artemis) - Thanks Nao, this is going to be complicated - I said while biting my little fingernail.

(Artemis) [but even so I will have to make a decision, even if I have to destroy her, how can it be that a clone with part of my memory doesn't know that they are controlling her and that they are planning something bad against the family, when I was a child I would dismiss criminal organizations just by writing a code, and now you tell me that even a person degraded from me can't do, then this is insulting me, even using my name to do these things... the more I think about it the more anger it gives me].

19