Chapter #9 – Misunderstanding, Reconciliation, Decision
358 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
So, hello Everyone, you worry about me?, haha just kidding, I was out this months because  I has university practices, so I was very bussy, so, I´m sorry for the time I cannot update a chapthers, here left one, and after I upload other, thanks you for your undertand, and I hope you like the chapter

Chapter #9 - Misunderstanding, Reconciliation, Decision.

(First person~ Artemis)

 

Slowly organizing my thoughts, I passed the time, giving orders to Nao to organize certain evidence and videos of certain behaviors of both my ex-wife and her concubines, remembering that I had originally kept it because of my habit of being cautious, but I didn't expect that I would have to use it....

Trying to calm my anger, I turned my eyes towards Iris, the little one is peacefully sleeping on my back, while from time to time some strange words came out of her mouth like "I want to marry mom", "Sister Artemis will be my wife" and "Mom won't be able to win me hehehehe~", I really don't know where she got those ideas from... I feel like I'm in danger...

After about 40 minutes, there was finally a movement at the door, some heavy machinery movements could be heard, more specifically gears. As it finished rotating, the door slowly opened, highlighting its exaggerated weight and thickness, while after it opened, five figures were noticed standing in front of me.

The first one, had gray hair with black locks reaching to her waist, pale pink eyes, small lips and ears, while she had certain bags under her eyes, highlighting her tiredness; a latex suit a bit tight, highlighting her curves and her B level chest, around her waist were contained several accessories, some magazines for a certain modified pistol with penetration bullets, on her back, there was a blue iron katana, wear resistant material, and finally, some night visors on her neck,

Considering her resemblance to a certain figure, she was my sister Rose.

The second figure on her side, has a more "voluptuous" proportion, and taking into account the resemblance to Rose, she would be my little sister Lily.

Practitioner her costume was the same as Rose, but she carried two daggers and a folding bow on her body, her only differences were her eyes tended to be violet and her hair was white with gold.}

Apart from the two of them, the other three people were three young children, the first one a girl with red hair and eyes a little curious for her movements and expressions, the second one a girl with silver hair and with a cold and cautious appearance, finally, a little girl with brown and white hair, with an appearance a little... taciturn you could say.

While I was looking at them and identifying them, they were also evaluating me with a bit of caution, it was understandable, if they really saw a clone of me, it would not be strange that they were suspicious of me.

(Artemis) - At last they determined the truth; I thought that what I had taught them when they were little was a waste of time - I said while I looked at my sisters a little ironically.

(Rose) - This happened thanks to the fact that someone couldn't come to visit us from time to time... do you still remember that you have two sisters? - Rose spoke with resentment and irritability in her tone.

(Lily) - Sister Art... I miss you... why didn't you come sooner, I sent you so many messages... - Said Lily while showing the aggravation and almost burst into tears.

(Artemis) - Well Well, some things were my fault, but others were planned behind my back, I guess something, or someone extended my time off without my permission, just to bring this chaos, well, let's go inside and talk, I still have a certain little girl left on my back - I said as I comforted my two little sisters and entered the shelter.

My two sisters, although a little upset, still knew what was important, so they went inside and re-activated the mechanism to close the door.

After entering the shelter, the state of the shelter was revealed:

The shelter itself was no bigger than a two-story house, this was done with the belief of having more protection by the thickness of the stone, There is another internal glazed barrier, with a certain element called Triloza, super resistant material to impacts of any kind, secretly remembering that I had created it with all my savings before I left.

On the left side of the shelter, there was a large room for a total of 100 people without leaving spaces, in it was a table and some chairs, since the shelter was planned mainly for a maximum of 20 people, some libraries of books on the sides, plus a few small tables of nights which, by its current state, it was noted the use for various actions such as support, extra dining rooms, etc.

On the right side, there was the kitchen, the bathroom, and a makeshift garden, looking at their wear you can see that they have spent more than a year in the shelter, and surprisingly the rations that were mainly there still persisted.

Finally, at the back of the place, were the bedrooms, at least 20 double beds or bunks were seen, which showed signs of wear and tear from use, plus some makeshift beds that apparently were made at different times by the materials they used for it.

Leaving the introductions done...

(N/A: Hey! Don't break the wall, if you break it, I don't have to write it anymore T.T.)

(Artemis: ...)

While I was looking at the surroundings, many children approached, they looked a bit malnourished, but they still had lively eyes and the curiosity they should have, at least they are better than the children on a certain planet....

While I was thinking, I felt a tug on my hand, so I turned to look and it turned out to be a little girl, with rainbow hair, but ... with eyes without reflection ... she was blind.

(Blind Girl) - Sister, have you come to rescue us? - Said the little girl as she caressed my hand, with signs of hope.

Looking at her for a moment, I passed my eyes over the other children around, who, upon hearing the girl's words, turned their eyes on me with little stars shining inside them.

(N/A: and so, Artemis formed her harem and dedicated herself to the illegal trafficking of lolis, The End.jpg)

(Artemis: [Thinking about whether to take out the knife])

(N/A: Aha! You didn't deny it, you're a lolicon!!!) (Disappears~)

(Artemis: One~Two~Three~Four~ Artemis is coming for you~)

(N/A: Reminder: This is a pre-recorded image to warn Artemis, don't bring copyright issues, thanks).

In front of those eyes, all I could say was.

(Artemis) - Sure! I, the most powerful big sister, will defeat the bad guys and take the pretty girls to live in a happy world! - I said with a smile on my face as I knelt and caressed the little blind girl while reassuring all the children around her.

(Rose) - At last you haven't lost your nanny aura in so many years - Rose said, as she brought Lily with her and saw the children around me.

(Artemis) - Speaking of children, I think the three of us should have a little talk, don't you? - I said as I pointed to Iris, who was still asleep.

Rose flinched when I mentioned Iris, and Lily had a little abnormality when she saw me mention this... it looks like we'll have a long talk....

Afterwards, I played a bit with the kids around me while Rose and Lily prepared dinner, although I know it may not be the most important thing right now, it doesn't matter, as I have Nao watching the surroundings with nano-bots, updating the network news and informing me of any changes that would force me to put the plan into action.

After Rose called everyone to arrange a place to eat, all the little ones became little girl workers, moving the night tables to form a makeshift table of their stature, as well as the small tableware such as glasses, spoons, forks, etc.

After a few minutes, the "dining room" was set up and ready to be used, while the little ones sat in their respective places, my sisters and I, set about serving dinner. Looking at everyone as a family, gathered together and chatting about various topics I did not know, I realized....

(Artemis) [Time goes by, the people I knew are gone, grandma, my parents, the kind neighbors who took care of me when I was little, that letter carrier who passed by the house every day delivering letters to adults and children, the little ones I played with, the kind grandmothers around.... Now only I and my sisters are left, time goes by too fast, and without us realizing it, for a person like me, with an almost infinite life... almost everyone I know is gone... I look like a grandmother watching the passing of time and the generation that comes after ours...].

Thinking about this, I received a signal from Nao, signaling activity outside the shelter, to which I quickly responded by quietly leaving and readying my weapons to see who or what it was, besides no one but me, knew of an alternate exit, which I create in my spare time as emergencies, as I always say, there are never enough plans for any situation.

(Third Person~)

While Artemis was leaving without alerting them, Rose and Lily after a while, noticed that she was gone, but in the time they spent with her, they could identify that she really was the Artemis they knew, so they didn't worry about that, still, they were worried about another situation they had detected during that time.

(Rose) - Lily, you noticed it right? - Rose said as she washed the dishes with Lily.

(Lily) - So you noticed it too... Artemis seems a bit withdrawn, as if she didn't want to damage the gentle atmosphere that surrounded us since we started eating. - Lily spoke as she recalled Artemis' performance during that time.

(Rose) - Sister Artemis has always been withdrawn, she wasn't very sociable since she was a child, but she still managed to make everyone like her, but... apparently both time and what happened to her during this time, seems to have affected her to some extent, we two don't have that problem, because we always live together... but sister... Haa~, I really don't know what to do... - Rose spoke while cleaning her hands and pulling a strand of her hair, a typical movement that showed concern.

(Lily) - After all, discovering that you have a clone and that this is related to someone close to you is not easy to deal with, besides we don't know what happened to her during the time we weren't in contact with her. - Lily said as she tapped her fingers against the cutting board.

Rose and Lily remained thoughtful until one of the little girls asked them where Artemis was, to which they responded with the pretext of gathering food and taking them to bed.

15