Chapter #11 – Every action, has its reaction.
419 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello, here the lack autor, this is a new chapter, yep a new chapter, its too late you said?, nope, isn´t, you know, this month hass been so stressfull, and the 8 start the semester, so i am a bit bussy, but here is the chapter, i do other before the feb 8th, I hope you like and enjoy the chapter and the story!

Chapter #11 - Every action, has its reaction.

(Third Person~)

After confirming that Artemis had left, the Clone and Larisa recovered for a few more minutes before they had the strength to stand up and steady themselves while leaning against the table, from beginning to end, none of the three people said a word, two of them were not strong enough to even breathe properly, while the last one was still deep in unknown thoughts, so, at least 10 minutes passed until finally Iana spoke:

(Iana) - You two, withdraw and cancel the previous plan, now we must regroup and inform about this to the others, I can't take this level of risks - Iana said a little distracted.

(Larisa) - But, we were about to complete it, why not ignore it, some planets aren't much for us anyway - Larisa mentioned as she spoke dismissively about the threat made by Artemis and circulated the energy in her body to destroy whatever she had put in her body.

While the Clone nodded at Larisa's suggestion, for even if they didn't get along, they knew what was important at the moment.

While they were talking, Iana looked at these two people with a "Do you think I'm stupid or are they stupid" face, for which she had to explain her basis to these two idiots:

(Iana) - Pair of idiots, because some of the planets that we traveled to during our trip, have galactic destructive weapons, that is, if they exploded, they would not only take the moon or the surrounding stars, but an entire solar system and some can even take a tenth of the galaxy itself, Now, do you understand why I dare not continue wasting time!!!!! - Iana spoke impatiently, while scratching her hair to vent her irritation.

Both people were silent at this, since neither of them could answer this, much less blame Artemis, due to her high reputation and her contribution to all worlds.

Everyone in the room knew that if word got out about their actions on this planet, Artemis' relationship and the problems caused by it, what they would face would be the intergalactic wrath of the people, something that no one, and that is to say no one known, can face; it is like being stalked 24 hours a day by 10 tigers on a mountain, only with a spear and knowing that there are more than 100 behind them.

Iana had enough of a headache with the calls and contacts regarding Artemis' disappearance and jointly had to implement what she had discussed with the other parties, so she really couldn't face any more problems.

None of them wanted to give up, but the situation left no alternative path, so they could only follow and be managed by Artemis, while they felt like idiots for being manipulated by a simple threat from a person who only entered the game less than 2 weeks after waking up, of course, these thoughts were more of the two idiots, Iana, still thinking about many messy things, while her face only reflected a strange tranquility.

After a while of organizing things for the two idiots, Iana hung up and after a while, she used the terminal to communicate with a certain person and hold a meeting to discuss about this unforeseen change.

While Iana was racking her brains thinking about how to solve the unforeseen events, the two idiots left the bunker and headed towards a nearby city, a temporary base for the armed forces belonging to them, to give the order to withdraw. As for communicating from the bunker, no way, there is an Artemis marking territory, it would be a miracle if they managed to make the call in peace while they are in enemy territory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(First person~ Artemis~)

I headed to the top of the mountain, I remembered that this was the place I frequented when I had problems or was in a state of blockage when performing an experiment... I didn't expect it would take so many years to come back here...

Sitting on edge, I directed my gaze towards the stars, I remembered that the first time I looked at them since I was born, I was fascinated by how luminous they were in that dark space, I always thought that those brightness were the headlights that illuminated a door of some house from far away, part of them was the reason why I started to investigate and create things, just to reach all of them and satisfy my desire to explore the unknown, and even now I have not forgotten my true purpose... although I have been delayed by other things....

(Artemis) - [Come to think of it, I once asked my parents if they could take me on a trip to the stars, to which they answered me saying "We can't get there, but you could do it and when you do, you can tell us what's there", I still remember that promise... and although I complete part of the agreement, I'm still not satisfied... I think... for the first time, I want to have them by my side and complain, I almost never complain or bother them, I guess, you always miss something when you least expect it].

I sat there all night, hugging my knees and holding my head with them, while my hair swayed in the air, just looking, towards what was, is and will be, my forward momentum.

Little by little, I felt a little sleepy, not cold, not hot, just relaxation, the relaxation I never felt outside, the relaxation I had felt a long time ago, to after a while, fall asleep without knowing it.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(First person~ ???~)

(????) - She's asleep - A soft and caring voice sounded in the place where Artemis was sleeping, even so, there seemed to be no sound at all in the place.

A few moments passed, while it seemed like an eternity, before that voice spoke again.

(????) - Now, she is back, shouldn't you two go out, you have left her alone for too long, I think something will happen if you keep putting it off. - Said that existence while a mixture of oppressive nuances could be heard in his words.

After he spoke, some whispers sounded, but still unintelligible, and after a while, he delivered a message to the existence of the voice.

(????) - Well, don't come back to me asking me to mediate for you two, you should know that this girl is very spiteful and I think that not only she will be the one you will have to face - said the voice a little annoyed with those other voices, while observing the girl huddled in front of her.

(????) - I must remind you, the agreed date has passed, so it is your fault what has happened and the postponement of the arrangement, I will only give you one more year, if you do not fulfill what you promised, do not blame me for taking drastic measures - mentioned the voice, while, somehow, caressing the hair of the little sleeping beauty while leaving a small souvenir in her wavy hair.

After that sentence, everything went back to silence, everything went back to calm, only portraying sleeping beauty in her stone bed, her waving hair and her absolute tranquility.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(First person~ Artemis~)

After some time, I woke up a bit uncomfortable due to where I was, my legs felt like two dry sticks, while my hair waved slightly in the wind as I stood up from the rock and looked at the glimmering light of the sun rising over the horizon.

As I shook off the possible dust I had picked up, I felt something that was not supposed to be or was not originally on me, on my head a cubical object, firmly clutched in my hair.

Clearly I remembered that there was no possibility of having something like that within all the things I had in my backpack, and discarding the possible situations, there were only three that fit.

  1. My sisters somehow put it on me while I wasn't paying attention.
  2. The will of the world did it
  3. A person much more powerful than me, and even one of the most powerful people I have ever seen, came along and put it on me without my noticing.

My body trembled, not from fear, but from excitement, excitement that reflected the unknown, excitement that I had not felt for many years, excitement for a challenge beyond what I had foreseen.

So I did not rush back to the bunker, but I took out a small device, which could make the world explode if I did not control it well.

Its name; "Searcher 21.0", I have so many things that my names are very... casual, except for those unique things.

It has a cube shape with a lock and a holographic screen in front of it, its size of 30*30 centimeters could not be easily used in very enclosed spaces, light blue with white tips and some strange lights flashing from time to time.

Remembering that it took me 20 years to come up with the current model, as well as the rare resources used when crafting it, I carefully tried to put it in the air and unlock the lock through the holographic display and a lot of numbers passing quickly through it.

After a while...

*Click*.

The cube successfully unlocked and after I took a step away, it started to expand, from a cube shape to a small tower with an oval antenna at the tip, which was rotating at a leisurely speed, after this, another holographic screen expanded which asked for different authorizations for its full use, which I completed in a few seconds.

Now, we arrive to its use; the truth is simple to use, it practically captures the time and space in a zone of 1 km around, and it rewinds it illustrates it in holographic form, the maximum time that it can support is 7 days backwards from the current time, reason why no more second should be delayed, without more preambles, let's begin!

12