Level Up
323 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I calmed down after 5 minutes and stood up while wiping the tears on my face.

"Sigh* why did this happen? I can't even control the emotions of this body." I said to myself while shaking my head.

I looked at the wooden cabin on the other side of the door. That cabin is in another world from what I have understood till now. And it can be accessed only through this door.

"There might be someone living in the house what if that person attacks me?" I thought as I looked around and picked up a stick then walked through the door.

When I entered the room, I saw a wooden closet next to the desk and chair, and inside that closet were pairs of slim shirts, trousers, and underwear that obviously weren't my size. There's a window in this cabin as well.

I approached the window and looked outside. And then…

"…"

The area beyond the window was dense with trees. This cabin was completely surrounded by forest…

"As I thought, it's a different world… well, the only other possibility is that it's connected to another place on Earth."

Pure air flowed into my lungs which I couldn't imagine breathing from a city. I couldn't hear the sound of any cars, nor were there any construction noises, just a tranquil silence. I like silent places it gives me comfort.

"It might not be a bad idea to live here alone away from all the noise," I said as I looked at the dense forest as I took a deep breath of the fresh air.

I closed the window and looked around the room again, and noticed a paper on the desk.

"What's this?"

I picked up the paper and tried to read it, but it had strange characters that I didn't recognize.

"I can't read this. Is it a language from this other world?"

Despite my lack of understanding, a message appeared when I stared at the letter for a few moments longer.

You have acquired the skill [Language Comprehension].

I appraised it to confirm If it is what I think it is.

[Language Comprehension]:: A skill that grants you the understanding to read and write in any language.

Jeez talk about convenience; well I ain't complaining I am too lazy to learn a new language at this point.

Anyway, since I'd gotten such a useful skill, I turned my eyes back to the letter and was able to comprehend the mysterious script that I couldn't read before.

To summarize, the previous owner of this house had decided to part with this cabin, because his life was soon to come to an end. Because he had no family, if anyone found this house, he would give that person ownership, along with everything inside the house. The registration of ownership was also updated, with the power of magic, such that it wouldn't be possible for anyone other than the owner to enter the house.

'So this new world has magic. And from the way, this guy has set up things it should be quite advanced.' I nodded as I looked at the paper.

"Well, I'll take good care of your house thank you," I said

How can I put this? I think I was incredibly lucky that the door connected to this place…. It could have been some unknown lair for all I knew. I guess I was too impulsive I need to get used to this body or it will be the end of me.

I sighed for the umpteenth time as I don't have full control of the body it will take some time for me to get it under control.

This is also the reason I can't control my emotions as they leak out like an open faucet.

I looked around and saw all types of weapons placed on the wall. I looked at the spear that was on the wall and went near it.

I picked it up.

"Ugh, Heavy," I grunted as I could barely hold it up.

I have been a spearman all my life so I know a good spear when I see one. And this one is a great one second only to the one I had.

'That spear is really precious to me. It is connected to my soul so maybe I can call it out but that will have to wait until I get this body back into shape.' I nodded and looked at them and used [Appraisal]. And it showed the information regarding the spear.

[Absolute Spear]:: The only spear that exceeds the Divine Spear. It's said that this spear can pierce anything, depending on the contractor. This spear can't be broken. If you throw it, it will always hit the target and will return to your hand. Not for sale. Contractor: Tenjou Yuuya.

'Isn't it kind of like my spear but weaker?' I thought as I nodded and then placed the spear in my [Item box] that appeared in front of me it looked like a black hole. Then checked the other weapons that were and they were all very powerful weapons.

[Omni-Sword]:: The pinnacle of all swords. The blade remains shiny without tarnishing, and the edge is always perfectly sharp. It's said to be capable of cutting anything, but that depends on the contractor. Not for sale. Contractor: Tenjou Yuuya.

[Death Scythe]:: A scythe that could even kill the God of Death. It is said to be capable of cutting anything the contractor wants. Any existence cut by this scythe, no matter how small is it, will give a fatal wound. Not for sale. Contractor: Tenjou Yuuya.

[Infinity Gauntlet]:: Not only does this increase striking power, but this gauntlet can also be used for protection. One blow is equal to infinite attacks. Not for sale. Contractor: Tenjou Yuuya.

[Formless Bow]:: The ultimate bow without physical form. Depending on the contractor's will, it can produce an infinite number of arrows. The arrows are said to be capable of shooting through the world. It will absolutely hit whatever target the contractor desires. Not for sale. Contractor: Tenjou Yuuya.

And so on… I placed all these into my [Item Box] these Weapons can even make humans in my former world fight for them. I need to reassess this guy who used to live here before.

He definitely wasn't someone normal. He is surely a big character in this world and there might be people after his treasures so I have to be careful. As this is that guy's final resting place. But I doubt anyone knows this is where he lives so I am safe and have enough time to get back my powers.

I made some plans in my mind as walked outside of the cabin and came into the courtyard.

Apparently, the land this house was built on was pretty spacious, and the front area was like a garden. There were also fields to cultivate fruits or vegetables.

"Is this all included as part of the house?"

If it wasn't, I couldn't go out carelessly… I am too weak to run around in a world with magic, a message appeared.

[The inside of the fence surrounding this house is the owner's land.]

Oh, so in other words, no one can even enter this garden. This guy was good at magic I guess, should I take him as an example for the mages in this world.

I looked around and suddenly had a terrible chill. My body froze up instantly, with a suffocating feeling, my breathing came in stops and starts. Sweat beaded up all over my body, and I was confused for a moment as to why this suddenly happened before frantically looking around.

'Fuck this damn body,?' I thought as I moved my body with difficulty and looked at the source.

At the entrance, which was the boundary between the outside of the fence and the garden, I saw the culprit of the chill assaulting me. A creature with who was releasing his killing intent stood there staring at me. Its body was massive, more than two meters in height, and its skin was dark red as if smeared with blood. Its bulging biceps were as thick as my fat torso, and its face resembled an oni, with the two splendid and sharp fangs growing from its lower jaw.

This guy isn't a big of a deal if I had my power from before I could've killed him with a blink of my eye. But I don't have my power and my current body is too weak.

I somehow took out the absolute spear from the [Item box] and looked at the oni who was standing outside the fence.

In the face of that beast's imposing glare, I activated [Appraisal].

[Bloody Ogre]

Level: 300

Magic: 100

Attack: 5000

Defense: 5000

Agility: 1000

Intelligence: 500

Luck: 100

Damn my luck is really bad to come face to face with a monster of that level. I am still level one you know.

Can I run away I doubt that, wait a minute the house had a barrier right? The one that restricted entry of anyone other than the owner to enter so by that...

The Bloody Ogre rushed toward me. However…

The ogre grunted as it stopped short as if blocked by an invisible wall. It couldn't enter the yard.

"As I thought he won't be able to enter in here. Now the question is will my attack reach him." I said in a flat tone as I saw the ogre punching the barrier.

I lifted the Spear with one arm and threw it towards the ogre with all my pitiful strength. The Bloody Ogre seemed to be on alert, possibly due to sensing the intimidating air released from [Absolute Spear]. Even though I threw it with all my might, it was too heavy to go more than a few centimeters, a lousy throw. The monster understood what was happening instantly and put up its guard.

However, as if to say that my power wasn't needed at all, the spear still reached the Bloody Ogre in another instant, and pierced through its entire body without slowing down. Groaning its last breath, the Bloody Ogre fell with a big hole in its chest, eyes still wide open, as if unable to comprehend what just happened.

"I… I did it…" I said while panting a bit this body seriously lacks exercise.

The Bloody Ogre's body dissolved into particles of light, and disappeared on the spot.

[LEVEL UP]

18