…Yay!
304 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I leveled up, let me see how many levels I got.

I displayed the status and check the changes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Tenjou Yuuya]

Occupation: None

Level: 100

Magic: 1000

Attack: 1000

Defense: 1000

Agility: 1000

Intelligence: 1000

Luck: 1000

BP: 10000

Skills: [Appraisal] [Endurance] [Item Box] [Spearmanship:MAX] [Primordial Rune: MAX] [Magic Resistance: MAX] [Cooking: MAX] [Household Chores: MAX] [Sewing: MAX] [Drawing: MAX]

Titles: [God Slayer] [Spearman of the Abyss] [Master of The Door] [Master of The House] [Otherworlder] [Person Who Visited A Different World For The First Time]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I expected a huge level up but even so, it was clear that my BP was very unusual. I knew that for sure thanks to the description of [Person Who Visited A Different World For The First Time].

"I can sort out this BP later."

I looked at the stuff scattered around where the Bloody Ogre was. I went to check on that first.

"What is this stuff?"

The items I found included some kind of palm-sized jewel that was a mysterious color that looked like a magic stone?, and a splendid fang, similar to that which grew from the Bloody Ogre's mouth. There was also some dark red, sinister-looking armor.

"Well, let's just take these…"

Thanks to it dying near the gate, I was able to collect them quickly. There weren't even that many items, I activated the [Appraisal] skill.

[Bloody War Demon's Great Fang]:: Fangs of the Bloody Ogre. Its fangs are not particularly massive, but when combined with the Bloody Ogre's bite force, it could easily penetrate the skin of any prey. If processed, it could be made into a sturdy and sharp weapon.

[Magic Stone: Rank B]:: A special ore that can be obtained from magical beasts. The ranks are, in ascending order: F, E, D, C, B, A, S. The higher the rank, the more expensive a stone will be.

[Bloody War Demon's Body Armor]:: A drop from Bloody Ogres, made from their strong skin and muscle fibers. This armor can't be scratched by typical attacks. The wearer's attack power is modified.

[Bloody War Demon's Gauntlet]:: A drop from Bloody Ogres, made from their strong skin and muscle fibers. This gauntlet can't be scratched by typical attacks. The wearer's attack power is modified.

[Bloody War Demon's Waist Armor]:: A drop from Bloody Ogres, made from their strong skin and muscle fibers. This gauntlet can't be scratched by typical attacks. The wearer's agility is modified.

[Bloody War Demon's Leg Armor]:: A drop from Bloody Ogres, made from their strong skin and muscle fibers. This leg armor can't be scratched by typical attacks. The wearer's agility is modified.

"Well, I can't equip it even if I have them," I muttered as I looked at my body again and started making a diet plan in my head.

After I put all these things in my [Item Box]. I looked at my status again as I thought about how should I allocate my BP.

"But… even luck…"

Originally, luck, unlike physical strength, wouldn't go up no matter how hard you tried, but actually, it was now increasing by the same amount as everything else when I leveled up.

"This is strange but whatever I am not wasting my energy on this…" I said as I assigned my points

And the results…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Tenjou Yuuya]

Occupation: None

Level: 100

Magic: 1500

Attack: 3000

Defense: 3000

Agility: 3000

Intelligence: 1500

Luck: 4000

BP: 0

Skills: [Appraisal] [Endurance] [Item Box] [Spearmanship: MAX] [Primordial Rune: MAX] [Magic Resistance: MAX] [Cooking: MAX] [Household Chores: MAX] [Sewing: MAX] [Drawing: MAX]

Titles: [God Slayer] [Spearman of the Abyss] [Master of The Door] [Master of The House] [Otherworlder] [Person Who Visited A Different World For The First Time]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I nodded as it was looking good I was able to pick up the spear more easily than before and swung it around to test my newfound strength.

WHOOSH* WHOOSH* WHOOSH*

"It is easier to move around now and all the fatigue from before went away," I said as swung the spear around in my hands and stabbed it in the air a few more times.

In my trance of using my spear, I didn't notice that the sun has started setting. And my stomach started grumbling.

"I need to eat something I didn't eat anything since morning."

Then I placed it back into my [Item Box] then walked back inside the house and went through the door and then I saw a message.

[Items can be converted into money. Would you like to cash in [Bloody War Demon's Great Fang] [Magic Stone: Rank B] [Bloody War Demon's Body Armor] [Bloody War Demon's Gauntlet] [Bloody War Demon's Waist Armor] [Bloody War Demon's Leg Armor]?]

"Hmm, is this how it works?" I muttered as I looked at the message.

However, I removed the pieces of armor from the candidates because I might wear them someday, and used [Money Conversion] on the rest.

[Blood War Demon's Great Fang] cashed in for 500,000 Yen. [Magic stone: Rank B] cashed in for 1,000,000 Yen.

"Isn't this a lot, no I guess it isn't if is considering this world I guess," I muttered as bundles of cash fell in front of me?

"Is this even real money? And if It is….." I paused.

"Isn't it going to crash the economy? Well, not my problem." I shrugged my shoulder as I placed the money in my Item box as I walked towards the kitchen to make myself some food. I took a couple of eggs and cold rice with some vegetables and meat.

Then made some fried rice for myself as I will start the diet from tomorrow. I looked at the clock as well the time difference between this and that world is 1:1. So I haven't been missing here for like a year or anything.

And I seriously doubt anyone will even come and look for me. as I have no friends and family here. Well, I do have a family but they cant be considered as family anyway. I looked around the area and thought.

'I need to clean this place. And I also need to find a way to store my money rather than keep it in my Item Box. I need to buy a smartphone as well. There is so much I have to do.' I thought as I ate the food.

After I finished eating I felt sleepy for some reason. So I went back to the bathroom and closed the secret door. Then took a bath.

I walked out of the bath and moved towards the room where I woke up this morning laid down on my futon after I changed into my pajamas. I turned off the lights and started thinking about some ways to make my life easier.

"Yuuya hasn't stepped outside for more than 1 month after he was fired from his part-time job and beaten up by the Gang in his school after the final exam. The school is going to open in a month. And I have to study as well and as a high school student at that." I was talking to myself as I looked at the ceiling.

"I am a young boy with money and I will have more in the future. I have no guarantors or guardians that can help me. how am I going to keep this money in the bank? Maybe I should write a novel or something that way I can live at home and I remember many famous works from my past life. Let me check if they are in this world." I used my old phone that my grandpa bought me to surf the internet to look if those famous works exist here.

Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, SAO, Log Horizon, Overlord, Re: Zero, No Game No Life, etc none of these works exist here. It is a pity that they don't know these works. I may not look like it but I read manga and light novels to pass time when I was bored I am technically more than 250 years old. So I read whatever I could get my hands on.

YAWN*

I will think about it later.

And I fell asleep. I was sleeping soundly but suddenly I felt like every bone in my body is being grounded to dust as my muscles and nerves felt they were ripped apart slowly in the most agonizing way possible.

"It hurts," I said with my monotone voice as I opened my eyes but despite the pain, I didn't move a bit and kept staring at the ceiling. The pain stopped after an hour, I felt my body has changed a lot but I couldn't care less and closed my eyes again and went to sleep.

"I'll leave it to me who wakes up in the morning," I muttered as I drifted into a deep sleep.

...…

I woke in the morning and yawned as I stretched my now different body. I stood up and my bottoms and underwear fell off.

"I have slimmed down Yay," I said in a monotone voice with a blank face. Then shook off my shirt that was barely hanging on to my body and went towards the door to another world.

"There were some clothes there right," I said as I walked butt naked and entered the door

18