Help
247 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahh, Yuuya-kun since you are so good at sewing can you help me with something?" Marin said with expectant eyes.

"What is that Kitagawa-san?" I asked her while drinking my cola.

"Wait a minute." She jumped from her seat and ran towards the back again and came back after 5 minutes wearing a black dress if it can even be called that.

"What do you think about this?" she said proudly as she showed off her 'dress'.

"What is this?" I titled my head as I didn't understand what she wanted me to say.

"I made this dress in my school's handicraft club after school. I don't know how it turned out." She said with a bit of proudness in her tone.

"I don't know what to compare it with," I said as I can't make an accurate assessment if I don't know what to compare it with.

"Oh, I forgot, look at this." She showed me a photo from her phone of what looked like an anime character. I looked at the photo and looked at her.

"You are trying to copy the dress of this character?" I asked as I looked at her.

"Yes Shizuka-tan is my favriote. Do you have a problem?" her voice turned salty near the end.

"No, everyone has what they like. So are serious or joking when you said that dress was made after seeing this?" I asked her.

"Yes, what do you think? I made this." she was smiling brightly as she asked.

"You can't make something this bad without trying deliberately," I said as I looked at her.

STAB*

I swear I saw an arrow go through her chest just now. Was It my imagination?

"Where is the lining? You didn't even do a backstitch so it's wrinkled." I said.

STAB* STAB*

I saw two more arrows hitting,

"Wh-what is lining and Backstitch?" She asked in a low voice as she lifted her head.

"You don't even know something that simple? You didn't even set the lower thread? And you even forgot about the margin for the seam? And….." I said as I looked up and saw her tear up a little so I stopped.

STAB* STAB*

She looked at me with pitiful eyes as if looking at me to say something. I sighed at her behavior but I still looked at her like,

'It is true.'

"C-Can you help me make it properly?" she said as her tears disappeared.

"Do you have a sewing machine?" I asked.

"UGH, N-No I don't. Do you have one?" she asked me.

"I have one at my house," I said as I remembered the old sewing machine my grandma kept, it was in my grandpa's room.

"Is it true, then can you help me with this?" she jumped and held my hands as her eyes were shining.

"Ok, I can help you," I said as she jumped up and down showing her black panties with net patterns.

I shook my head and looked at the girl who is a spitting image of my friend.

"I'll be back after I change." She said as she ran towards the back and came back after she changed into a loose green and blue checkered shirt and jeans shorts that ripped at the ends she was also wearing white sneakers. She was wearing a stretchy black choker, two bracelets on her left arm, and a ring on both her right pinky and left index finger.

"Let's go," she said cheerfully.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To your house, of course. I want to finish that dress quickly so help me." She said smiling and pulling my hand.

"Sigh* walk slowly I am not running away," I said as I picked up my bags and walked with her as she pulled my hand.

"Yes yes." She said cheerfully while pulling my arm and walking outside.

"It is alright to leave the shop open?" I asked as she forgot to lock the shop.

"Ahh," she stopped and went to lock the shop then came back and held my hand as she pulled me to walk faster. Her face was reddish as she was a bit embarrassed about forgetting to lock the door.

"How long are you going to hold my hand?" my question caused her to stop and released my hand her cheeks were a bit rosy as she said.

"It is your loss." She said as she walked beside me.

I shook my head and we moved towards my house it was still 4 P.M.

"I have to stop by a few places on the way," I told her.

"Hm, Ok" she nodded with a smile as we walked under the intense gaze of the crowd who were looking at us.

"Do you think they're in a relationship?"

"Both of them look so good."

"Tch, just because he is a little handsome,"

All types of comments were flying around both of us ignored them as we walked.

I stopped at the internet connection shop and gave them the address and paid for the best internet speed they had.

"There isn't internet in your house?" Kitagawa asked.

"I moved into a new house recently." I wasn't lying because Yuuya had just moved into the house One and a half months ago.

"Oh so you just moved into Tokyo?" she asked me curiously.

"No, I have always lived here just moved into a new place," I said as I moved into the convenience store.

"Welcome," I heard a monotone welcome from the store clerk and picked up a basket.

Kitagawa didn't ask me more questions after that as she looked at me buying vegetables and meat.

I bought everything that I needed and paid for the stuff. I will shop properly after the new fridge arrives.

"Thank you, please come again." With the monotone voice of the clerk we walked out of the store and after walking a bit we heard a voice.

"Hey Hey, it's okay, isn't it? Come have tea with us." A rough-looking man said to a girl.

"I already said no. I've refused you so many times already! Please, let me go!" a girl said.

"Don't say that darlin'~" the other man said.

The girl that was about the same age as us was caught up in a group of men that stood out. There are a lot of people walking by. But the people just turned a blind eye to this because that is just people are in Japan. They don't want to get involved in trouble. That is also the reason men like these go around and harass women in public.

"Those bastards, Kaori are you alright." Kitagawa was angry and ran towards the men as expected she is an expressive and blunt person after all and she seems to know the girl who was being surrounded.

"Hey, now look a second beauty came as well, we are in luck today." One of the men turned around and looked at Kitagawa with lustful eyes as he licked his lips.

"M-Marin don't come here call the police fast, please." The girl named Kaori said as she tried to stop Kitagawa from coming closer but failed as Kitagawa kicked the man who was staring at her with lustful eyes in his balls. The man didn't expect that as he fell holding his crotch.

"Y-You Bitch boys get these both we are going to have a party today." The man shouted as he held his balls while lying on the floor.

"Oh, the boss said it. Hehe," one of the men laughed as he moved towards Kitagawa who was sweating a bit but she still stayed strong. But when the man was about to grab her she closed her eyes because she was scared.

"Seriously, why can't I catch a break," I said as I held the hand of the man who was about to grab Kitagawa.

"Hey What do Th-" before the man could anymore I kicked him on the side of his head knocking him out and looked at the 5 men who were looking at me.

"B-Bastard,"

"We'll kill you." They were spouting cliché lines.

"I need to take a nap," I said as I moved and kicked the shit out of these idiots. In less than 5 seconds everyone was lying on the floor knocked out.

"Are you both Ok?" I asked the girl and Kitagawa who was staring at me with wide-open mouths.

"Close your mouth or a fly might enter it," I said in a flat tone and they closed their mouth.

"A-Are you okay Kaori you aren't hurt right?" Kitagawa asked the girl first.

"N-No, I am fine don't worry." The girl named Kaori said but she was shaking a bit as her hands were trembling. Then she looked at me.

"Tenjou Yuuya," I said with a blank face.

"N-nice to meet you, My name is Houjou Kaori thank you for saving me. Marin, I have to go now." The girl introduced herself then looked at Kitagawa.

"No you aren't going anywhere alone come with us, we are going to Yuuya-Kun's house so rest there first and call your family," Kitagawa said as she pulled the girl by her hand.

"By the way Yuuya-Kun, what are you doing?" Kitagawa asked me as I was stuffing these men into the large trash can that was in an alleyway.

"Trash isn't meant to be lying around the street," I said as I threw the last Man into the trash and closed the lid.

"Hehe, that is true, anyway Kaori you are coming with us," Kitagawa said.

"B-but I don't want to bother you." The girl said.

"I am not taking no for an answer. You don't mind right Yuuya-kun?" Kitagawa said as she asked me.

"I don't my house is nearby anyway," I said as I point down the road.

"You should do something about your monotone voice it sounds like you don't want to be here at all." Kitagawa said as her eyebrows twitched.

'I mean you are not wrong.' I thought and we went to my house.

17