Scum
297 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

YAWN*

I woke up in the morning or more like afternoon.

'I have been getting too lazy nowadays, meh it is fine anyway.' I thought as I folded my futon.

"I should buy a bed and a big and comfy one," I muttered as I have plans to redecorate the house after I make some good money.

I walked towards the bathroom and took a shower after brushing my teeth. I walked into the kitchen to make some light breakfast.

After I ate I cleaned up the kitchen and…

RING*

The doorbell rang so I went to check who it was.

I opened the door to see a young average looking man.

"Hello, I am here to install the internet connection." The man said.

"Come in," I said as I walked in and the man followed me inside. And installed the internet device it took him half an hour after he finished his work he went away.

I have already paid for internet services so that was alright. I went into the living room sat down on the sofa and turned on my laptop then started writing the second volume. I finished 3 volumes by 4 P.M making 4 volumes for Re: zero.

"Now I just have to go to a publishing house, I am tired maybe later," I muttered as I lay down on the floor of the living room.

RING* RING*

Who is it this time? I dragged myself towards the door and opened it.

"Yoo-hoo, It's me. What's the matter you totes look tired?" Marin said as she walked inside. She was wearing a loose orange t-shirt with black shorts and black shoes. She also had a black bag on her right shoulder.

"Pardon my intrusion." She said while removing her shoes and entering the hallway.

I shook my head and walked in after closing the door.

She walked inside the living room and sat down on the sofa and said.

"Here I brought these for you." Marin said as she handed me a book with the name 'How to make Cosplay clothes, for dummies.' And two game CDs with the name of saint slimy.

I placed the game cd on the table near my laptop and looked at the book.

"You can use them as I knew it was your first time making cosplay clothes so I brought the book that I used." She said as she winked at me.

"Thank you, would you like tea or coffee?" I asked her.

"Cola please." She said as she sat down on the sofa.

"Ok, wait here for a bit," I said as I went to the kitchen and brought her a glass of fresh orange juice. I walked inside the room and gave her the glass.

"But I asked for a cola, this isn't cool for reals," Marin said as she pouted.

"You shouldn't drink too much of that sugary stuff it is bad for your health," I told her.

"Yuuya-kun is so sweet," She grinned with a little rosy cheeks and drank the orange juice in one gulp.

"Thank you it was really tasty," Marin said as she licked her lips.

I nodded and looked through the book she gave me. It described how to make cosplay very easily.

"Marin-san," I called her.

"Yes," she smiled as she answered.

"You had a book with such clear instructions but still failed so miserably," I said to her.

STAB*

"Ugh, Yuuya-kun is totes merciless," Marin said as she fell on her knees.

"Well, it is true," I said as I sat down on the sofa and read more and reached a page that said.

'for precise measurements take it barefoot and only in underwear.' I read this and looked at Marin.

"Marin, did you bring your measurements?" I asked her.

"No, I thought you will take them." She said as she stood up from the floor.

"Look here." I pointed at the line but she smiled?

"Is it just that?" She said as she took off her T-shirt with a seductive smile and sat down on the table as she took off her shorts as she looked me in my eyes.

'Is she a natural seductress? Are you really the Ashber I know? Wait why did I assume she is?' I thought as I looked at her snow-white skin while she was wearing a black swimsuit.

"I can be a genius sometimes, and I came here in a swimsuit," Marin said as she stood in front of me and struck a pose with a peace sign on top of her head while winking as she grinned the pose caused her breasts to jiggle around. She has a toned body with milky white skin and the contrast of a Black swimsuit if the person in front of her was a normal high school student he would be a stuttering mess at the moment. And if it was a scum.

"You shouldn't remove your clothes In front of people you barely know," I said with a straight face as I stood up and she looked up to see up face because of my height.

"I know you aren't that type of person," Marin said with a grin.

"How do you know that?" I said as I leaned in close to her face and I can see her turn red.

"What if I push you down this instant what will you be able to do?" I said near her ear as she shuddered a bit.

"….." she wasn't saying anything so backed off.

I saw her face was completely red and she looked at me with…...

"W-Woah, Yuuya-kun that was awesome for reals. That was even better than what I saw in an ero game." Her eyes were shining.

"Did you just compare your current situation to an ero game scenario?" I asked her as I felt my head hurt.

'This girl is weird.'

"Yes, I played a game which had a scene like this, and the girl was blackmailed into having sex with multiple guys." She said with a smile.

"Just don't do this type of thing or you might end up in the same situation," I said to her in a serious tone.

"Yes, Yes I know I won't do this in front of just anyone. I felt like I could trust you Yuuya-kun." Marin said with a smile.

"And how did you know you could trust me?" I asked her.

"Gut feeling." She answered with a bright smile.

Hearing her answer caused me to remember something that I have perhaps forgotten.

'How did you know you will find me here?' i asked

'Gut feeling.' Ashber said.

This caused me to smile as I looked at her and said.

"I'll get the measuring tape." I saw her stunned in place but didn't mind it and went towards my grandpa's room to get the measurement tape and took one of the notebooks and pens that was placed in my room.

I walked into the living seeing Marin was still standing in the same place with a stunned face.

"Marin-san, Marin-san," I said as I waved my hand in front of her face.

"Ahh, Yuuya-kun," she said while blushing.

"Stand still now and don't move around," I told her as showed her the tape.

"O-Ok," she nodded as she turned back to normal and stood up straight. I took the measurements of her head, and shoulders.

"Ok now turn around," I said to her and she turned around.

"I'll keep my hair in the front so that it doesn't disturb you." She said as she moved her hair. This revealed her white and smooth back and a shapely butt which was barely covered by her swimsuit.

'This teenage body sure is troublesome.' I thought as I felt my blood rush but I calmed my body down in an instant without a change in my expression.

"Ok," I said as I took measurements of her back she suddenly moved a little and my fingers brushed her lower back.

"Mhm,"

"What happened Marin?" I asked her.

"N-Nothing," she said.

"Ok, and don't move," I said as continued taking her measurement after I got her reply.

After 5 minutes I finished with that.

"Oh, now we have to do my foot as well," Marin said as she sat down on the table crossing her legs.

"We have to make shoes as well you know." She said with a smile and put her feet forward.

I nodded and went on my knees and took measurements of her feet.

It was done rather quickly.

"Ok, I will keep this in mind when I go to a shoe shop next time," Marin said as she looked at the measurements.

"Now Next UUUUPPPP iiiissssss BUST SIZE." She said with a bright smile.

"Can't you do that yourself?" I asked her.

"Oho, Is Yuuya-kun acting shy now." She said with a teasing smile.

'This girl.' I thought with a blank face.

15