Seals?
196 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"If I do it myself, I have to bend forward y'see. And for some reason, it is different every time. So come on Yuuya-kun. I'll hold my hair up so that it doesn't get in the way." Marin said as she held her hair up in a Ponytail causing her bikini top to tighten.

"SIGH* Alright," Yuuya said while sighing heavily.

He stood near her she was looking at him as she raised her head.

'He is still as static as ever. His face doesn't change I don't know why but I don't like it when I see him like this.' She thought as Yuuya bent a little and his arms went around her with the tape then he measured her bust size.

'He is looking at my boobs, no he is looking at the tape. His face isn't changing at all at least smile, oh that smile....' Marin thought as she looked at Yuuya measuring her underboobs while his face was near her boobs.

'He looked really good when he was smiling although it only a little, I felt my soul left my body.' Marin thought as she turned a little red.

"Ok this done." Yuuya's voice brought Marin out of her thoughts as she looked at him standing in front of her.

"We still have the bust point left," Marin said with a smile.

"What? Where do I measure that?" Yuuya tilted his head.

'Is this girl serious right now?' Yuuya thought in his mind.

"Here," Marin said as she jumped and pointed at her boobs with a grin and somewhat rosy face causing her chest to jiggle around.

"….." Yuuya looked at Marin's face with an expressionless face.

'Jeez, Still no reaction. Means he totes doesn't know about it.' Marin thought.

"Cough* it is the distance between nipples. If you don't know about it you won't be able to make a proper breast pocket." Marin said with a smile.

'Let's see his reaction now.' Marin thought.

"Do I have to do it?" Yuuya asked.

"Yes," Marin said with a smile.

'Now show me your flustered face.' Marin thought.

"Ok, don't move around then," Yuuya said stunning Marin.

He moved his hands and measured the bust point size quickly with only the tape touching her.

'What? He actually did it?' Marin was flustered in her mind as she heard a voice.

"20cm, hmm why is your face so red?" Yuuya said as he looked at marin.

"Heeh, N-Nothing it is just the heat," Marin squealed a little and said.

"Yes, the heat is really high these days," Yuuya spoke while looking at the measurements.

"Geez maybe," Marin sighed a little as she played with her hair.

"Then legs for last, it with be quick," Yuuya said as he went on his knees and started taking her measurements again.

'I ended up getting flustered.' Marin thought as she pouted her body shook a little then her face heated up again when she felt Yuuya's finger touch her inner thigh.

"Marin, don't move around." Yuuya said in his monotone voice.

"Y-yes," Marin said as she calmed herself.

"Ok now, this is finished," Yuuya said as he sat down on the sofa and Marin wore her clothes again.

Then she sat down beside Yuuya.

"Do you have more photos of the character?" Yuuya asked.

"They are in the game cd so play them and you know. The game is awesome for reals." Marin said with a grin.

"Ok, do you feel hungry?" Yuuya asked and Marin nodded.

"I feel like I'll die from hunger." She said with a smile.

"Ok, I will cook now," Yuuya said as he walked towards the kitchen.

"So what are you going to cook?" Marin asked.

"Something simple," Yuuya said as he walked ahead.

"Ok, but I want rice," Marin said with a smile as she sat down on the table.

"Hmm," Yuuya nodded and started cooking he was making a normal miso soup with grilled fish and rice.

"It smells so nice, I'm totes feeling more hungry," Marin said as she laid her head down on the table.

"Eat this in the meantime," Yuuya said as he placed some fruits on the table.

"Thank you; you are really a caring person Yuuya-kun," Marin said as she grinned.

"…" Yuuya didn't say anything and continued to cook as Marin ate some fruits. After the food was cooked he plated everything and placed it on the table.

"Here," Yuuya said as he sat down on the table.

"Itadakimasu~," Marin said as she ate quickly.

"Tasty~~~, really Yuuya-kun you are the best," Marin said as she ate happily with a smile.

"Ahh, so satisfied," Marin said as she sat on the sofa with a satisfied smile.

Yuuya sat down beside her and looked at her.

"We have to buy the materials for the clothes as well," Marin said.

"That will have to wait till I finish the design," Yuuya said.

"Ok, then why don't you look at the game first?" Marin said.

'Hehe seeing his flustered reaction is going to be so fun.' Marin thought as she gave him the cd.

"Ok," Yuuya nodded as he inserted the game cd in the laptop then ran the game. The game started and he clicked on the new game, the story started with how Marin described it and the main character then joined the disgraceful club after he entered the all-girls school.

'It will be fun.' Marin grinned as she remembered the scene after this.

"AHHHHH~, AHHHH~, I FEEELLL WEIRD AHHH~~~, SOMETHING~~ IS COMING~~~~~." The first sex scene of the game ran and Marin looked at Yuuya to see his reaction.

'Huh, No change he is a tough one for reals, but this makes me want to tease him even more.' Marin was shocked that Yuuya's face didn't move even a millimeter. Then more scenes played out.

"It's my favriote Shizuka-tan." Marin said with a smile but her face was a little red because of the voices and the scenes of the game.

"AH, AH, AH, AH, OHHHHHHH~ I DON'T WANT TO GO CRAZY~~AH, AH, AH, AHHHH~"

'It is hard to keep a straight face when you are listening to this right.' Marin looked at Yuuya and she was shocked.

'H-He is taking notes about the dress?' Marin was dumbfounded when she saw his concentrated face. She forgot all about the game and the moaning of the voice actress her full attention was on Yuuya.

'He looks even more handsome when he is concentrated' Marin thought.

"I'M GOING CRAZY AH, AH, AH, AH, AHHH~"

"AMAZHING!!!!!, AMAZHING!!!, AMAZHING!! I CAN'T AHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~!!!!!!" and the game ended with Shizuka's womb being filled to the brim as she was making an Ahegao face while being pressed against the wall.

Yuuya placed down the notes he had taken from the game and looked at Marin who was looking at him in a daze.

"Marin, Marin, Earth to Marin." Yuuya waved his hand in front of Marin's face.

"A-Ah, W-What do you think about the game Yuuya-kun?" Marin asked as stuttered a little.

'Seriously, what is wrong with me? Staring at him like that.' Marin thought as she felt her face heat up.

"Are you feeling unwell your face is really red?" Yuuya asked.

"N-No it is fine, tell me about your opinion on the game." Marin quickly waved her hand as she said.

'So now she is embarrassed, well….' Yuuya thought as he picked up the notes he had taken.

"Here I made the design for the dress." Yuuya showed her the paper and she looked at it with amazement.

"This is really detailed. Wow, the dress is going to turn out a killer." Marin said as she was filled with energy again.

After that Yuuya discussed the finer details of the dress with Marin. Who was smiling like a child while tearing up a bit?

"Why are you crying all of a sudden?" Yuuya said as he wiped down the tears with the tissue that was on the table.

"It is because I feel like I can become Shizuka-tan so I feel really happy," Marin said with a smile.

'Is she seriously that into cosplaying?' Yuuya thought as he waited for her to calm down. She calmed down in an instant and said.

"Yuuya-kun, give me your contact number so that I can talk to you about the dress," Marin said as she took out her phone and Yuuya nodded after exchanging contact info Marin stood up and said.

"Then Yuuya-kun I'll go home now."

"….Be careful," Yuuya said as he walked her to the door.

"Hehe, don't worry my house isn't that far," Marin said with a grin.

Yuuya waved his hand to Marin who was walking away while waving her hand high as she was looking back.

Yuuya walked back into the house and sat down in the living room then turned on his laptop to write the novel, Overlord.

After typing for an hour Yuuya locked his laptop and went to sleep in his room.

'Hmm, now let's see what this thing is.' Yuuya said as he sat down on his futon and took out 2 pieces of paper that had a seal in a style he didn't know he found these in the secret room. Because it looked interesting so he took them but hasn't done anything with them because he was busy the whole day.

"I'll appraise them first," Yuuya muttered and a blue screen appeared in his sight.

[???]: A seal that even the gods don't know where it came from.

'What? It isn't working I guess the skill has its flaws or this seal has high-ranking concealment magic. I can use runes to decipher it anyway.' Yuuya thought as he moved to the house in the other world came out of the cabin and stood in the middle of the courtyard he needed a big space just for precaution.

Yuuya used his mana on one of the seals to see if he can unlock the concealment magic but the seal activated and shined brightly.

"Seriously now," Yuuya muttered as he moved back.

And a figure appeared from the light. When the light died down Yuuya was stunned to see the figure that emerged from the light.

13