Maid Again?
241 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the Seal activated Yuuya took out the absolute spear in his right hand as he used rune of URUZ (UR) to enhance my strength, KENAZ (Cen) to enhance my vision, HAGALAZ (Haegl) to make a barrier to protect myself I can only use these three at the moment.

The light faded and Yuuya saw a woman appear from the light. He was shocked to see the appearance of the women.

'How did sh-' Yuuya's thoughts were interrupted by the women.

"Who are you?" The figure that appeared in front of Yuuya said.

Yuuya looked at the woman who asked him a question

"I don't see have any intention of answering someone who intruded my house," Yuuya said as he looked at beautiful young woman appearing to be in her early twenties with back-length silver hair that features a long braid on each side with small blue bows at the ends, while the rest is let down which ends in twin braids and red eyes.

With a height of 5 feet 8 inches and looked like she was 17 years old, Her outfit is a black shirt with golden-caramel accents at the edges of the shirt and spread horizontally near the bottom, with two light golden trims going down the shirt; and the shirt splits slightly above her stomach, exposing her midriff. Around her neck and shoulders is a long, cyan scarf made from light material that reaches her hips. Her jeans are blue, with a white outline at the top.

"That certainly is wrong then allow me to introduce myself, My name is Grayfia Lucifuge. And the reason I am here is because of the deal I made with the mysterious voice. I am sorry for intruding in your house, Master." The wome- Grayfia said as she bowed a little.

'He isn't a normal human, his strength is something I can't see his weapon is also dangerous. And I feel a sense of dread just from looking at him.' Grayfia thought as she looked at the glowing eyes of the person that had a dangerous weapon in his hands.

"Mysterious voice? Deal? Master? What are you talking about? Start from the beginning." Yuuya said as he lowered his spear but the runes were still in place for any sudden attacks.

'What is Grayfia lucifuge from DxD doing her? And why is she calling me master?' Yuuya was thinking about how he can meet someone from a work of fiction.

Grayfia nodded and told what happened to her. She was being chased by devils after the civil war ended. And she met her friend Sirzechs who told her that he will protect her if...

"...If you act like his little sister and call him Oni-Chan?" Yuuya asked as he tilted his head.

"…Yes, and I ran away after that I was injured by Sirzechs and on my way to be taken to be judged but I heard a voice in my head. Saying if I would accept the summon and become the servant of the person who summoned me. It would send me away from that place." Grayfia said without much change in her expression.

'I read that Sirzechs was a siscon, but wasn't Grayfia supposed to be his wife? Whatever, not my problem if he is a Siscon or Brocon,' Yuuya thought

"I see, so you accepted that," Yuuya said as he looked at her.

"Yes, I did. That was my only way out as they won't let me kill myself." Grayfia said.

'If it was a normal human I would've erased his memory of meeting me and would've gone away. But after seeing his weapon and the barrier around this house paired with the aura he has. I don't think it will work and it might not be bad to become his servant.' Grayfia thought.

"Ok, I got the gist of it but, I don't need a servant," Yuuya said as he kept his Spear in the [Item box].

"But the voice said you needed one," Grayfia said.

'Hmm, now that I think about it, having a servant can be useful to clean the house and she a devil so I don't have to worry about her overworking herself. From what I read she also has a maid fetish. Her personality isn't a problem from what I read.' Yuuya thought.

"So you are weighing the pros and cons about accepting me as your servant?" Grayfia asked.

"Yes, I am considering if I should take you as a maid or not," Yuuya said in his flat tone and Grayfia's eyes became bright when she heard about maids.

"Then if I may add, I can do all the household chores perfectly so master won't have to worry about it again." She said with a graceful bow.

'Hmm, it sounds tempting. I can laze arou- conserve more energy like this. And if she tries something I can kill her if I want to.' Yuuya thought as he looked at Grayfia with blank eyes as his killing intent leaked a bit which caused her to flinch and take a battle stance.

'What happened suddenly? I felt like I was ripped apart.' Grayfia thought as she looked at her body which was completely fine but she felt the cold sweat on her back.

'Oh, so she felt it. I am still not able to control this body because it is new. I will be able to in a week or so.' Yuuya thought as he looked at Grayfia and said in a flat voice.

"Then I accept you as my maid. Work hard I guess."

'Just what type of person is my new master? He certainly isn't someone normal. I have been in the presence of many powerful devils but I have never felt like this before.' Grayfia thought as she looked at her new master with surprise in her red eyes.

"Y-yes, Master," Grayfia said as she bowed her head.

"Here, follow me," Yuuya said as he handed Grayfia a handkerchief.

"Thank you," Grayfia said as she followed her new master inside the cabin as she wiped her cold sweat.

Yuuya sat down on the chair in the cabin.

"So, how much did the voice tell you about this world?" Yuuya asked as he sat down.

"Master the voice didn't tell me much other than it being a different world," Grayfia answered.

'She is already acting like a proper maid.' Yuuya thought.

"Well, let me tell you about it then….. The world you will be living in is the same as your old one but without any supernatural beings so I don't need to tell you how to behave outside right." Yuuya made a short explanation about the world she will be living in from now on.

"But, master there is magic in the air and it is very dense as well. And I also felt magical beasts in the forest." Grayfia said as she looked around.

"This world is a different one, That is all you need to know," Yuuya said in his flat tone.

"Certainly, Master." Grayfia bowed as she answered.

"Then let's go, I'll show you to your room," Yuuya said as he stood up and walked inside the cabin.

'What is that door? I feel this mysterious power from it. Just what is the identity of my Master? That doesn't matter I will serve him to the best of my ability even if it is t-that.' Grayfia thought as her face turned a little rosy as she looked at her master's wide back.

"Why are you blushing?" Yuuya's brought her out of her daze as she looked at her master's face which further reddened her face.

"N-nothing, Master," Grayfia said quickly.

This caused Yuuya's eyes to narrow but he shook his head and walked through the door with Grayfia following him.

'This door is really a mystery.' Grayfia thought as she followed her master who was walking unconcernedly to anything.

They emerged in the bathroom and Yuuya closed the secret door.

"Don't go inside without my permission," Yuuya said in his flat tone.

Grayfia nodded and followed Yuuya who was walking down the corridor to the empty room.

"Master," Grayfia said while walking.

"Hmm, what is it?" Yuuya said without turning back.

"Can I get an empty room near the Master's room?" Grayfia asked.

"Why?" Yuuya said.

"So that I can be near to take care of your needs," Grayfia said.

"Then why don't you just sleep in my room?" Yuuya said.

13