Master is such a…..
219 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Then why don't you just sleep in my room?" Yuuya said.

'M-Master i-is inviting me to his bed, I-it i-is t-to e-ea- No this is a maid's duty.' Grayfia was thinking with a red face.

Yuuya who didn't receive an answer looked back and saw the blushing silver-haired beauty with her head down. she looked like she was fighting a difficult battle in her mind.

"It was a joke; I will give you a room next to mine as it happens to be empty." Yuuya's words caused the blushing to look up with a stunned look.

'So she was thinking about that, Guess it is the devil blood that caused it.' Yuuya thought

'It sure didn't sound like a joke because of your voice Master.' Grayfia thought as she looked at her master who was walking silently.

"M-master, y-you shouldn't joke in that voice because it doesn't sound like it," Grayfia said as she felt a bit embarrassed.

"Oh, I'll keep it in mind," Yuuya said in his flat tone.

'Master totally isn't,' Grayfia thought.

As they arrived at the room that was on the right side of Yuuya's room.

"Here you can use this one and here take this you can take a bath if you want to as you know where the bathroom is. I'll talk about the rest in the morning." Yuuya said handed her a change of clothes and turned towards his room.

"Yes, Master good night," Grayfia said as she held the clothes.

"Good night," Yuuya said as he entered his room.

'Ugh, so tired.' Yuuya thought as he went to sleep right away.

Grayfia went to take a quick shower as she removed her clothes and then removed her black laced bra and panties as she took a shower.

Her figure can make any man lust after her with Bust/Waist/Hips of 38/24/36 (in inches) with skin as white as snow and breasts that defied physics. She was standing under the showerhead with hot water running down from her silky silver hair to her beautiful face that was red because of the hot water then sliding down her wondrous curves.

'W-Why did I act like that? I must've looked like a fool in front of Master.' Grayfia thought as she walked out of the shower with water drops sliding down her body as it glistened under the light. She used the towel that was in the bathroom to wipe her body.

"Was this towel used by Master? There isn't anyone else living here." She smelled a different scent waffling from the towel and sniffed it.

She smelled a musky scent that made her light-headed but she regained her senses and looked at the towel.

"Is my master really a human and not an incubus?" Grayfia thought as she gulped. She shook her head as her face was a bit red she changed into the clothes that were given to her it was an ordinary black t-shirt with grey pajamas.

"Even though I have clothes, I will not waste the goodwill my master showed me," Grayfia said as she took out a new set of white underwear with flowery designs and wore them after that she wore the clothes and walked towards her room.

Before entering her room she looked at Yuuya's room but shook her head and went inside her room. The room was a simple Japanese room with nothing special and a futon was laid in the middle of the room.

Grayfia turned off the lights and laid down on the futon as she remembered what had happened. Her family was no more and she was even a criminal back where she came from. She has been trying to distract herself but it didn't work.

Although she didn't want to show it in front of her master she was really torn and heartbroken about what happened to her family, her father died while her little brother disappeared with Rizevim Livan Lucifer.

She wasn't able to stop him. After all, she was being chased after by a horde of devils that wanted to capture her because she made a name for herself in the Devil civil war.

'Mother, please watch over me. And give me strength so that I can support my master like you supported father.' Grayfia thought as a little tear escaped her eyes and slid down her face then fell asleep because of how tired she was.

...…

Grayfia woke up in the morning and saw it was 5 A.M. she felt a bit tired but stood up nonetheless.

She felt that her master was still sleeping and sighed in relief.

'It is good that I didn't oversleep.' Grayfia thought as she washed her face and took out a blue and white French maid outfit with long sleeves and a white maid headband from her storage necklace and wore it then she applied red lipstick on her small pink lips.

She looked at herself in the mirror and nodded looking at her perfect maid-like appearance. She took the garbage bag and placed it outside the house door so that the garbage truck can take it away.

She walked inside and started cleaning the house. After 30 minutes she arrived at a room that had a banner and a showcase with a lot of photos of people. She looked at the pictures and saw a happy family.

"Is this master's family?" she thought as she looked at the photos

'The house is too big for one person to live in, did something happen to master's family? No, they must be out of town. But where is Master in the photos.' Grayfia tilted her head as she looked at the photos again but she wasn't able to find anyone that would resemble her master in them.

"I thought I missed him, but I guess it is impossible to miss Master because of his appearance." She muttered as she remembered Yuuya's face although his face was always emotionless he was so handsome that even the gods and devils that were known for their looks paled in comparison.

She shook her head and continued to clean the house. She finished the cleaning after an hour then went outside and looked at the lawn.

"How much time has it been since the lawn was cleaned?" Grayfia said as she looked at the weeds and grass that were overgrown.

'Looks like Master is a lazy person or he didn't have much time to clean.' Grayfia thought as she cleaned the lawn quickly then cleaned the Storage room that was in the corner.

She walked inside the house and saw it was 8 A.M. and her master was still sleeping she went into the kitchen and sat down at the dining table and felt tired again.

She placed her head on the table and fell asleep without noticing.

.....

'Did I fall asleep? Ahh, Master must've woken up.' She jolted up but found herself in a futon.

"Wasn't I in the kitchen? How am I here?" Grayfia muttered as she noticed a note on her side.

'If you are tired rest properly, and don't overwork yourself. I am going out to take care of something I'll be back by 1 P.M. so rest for the day. P.S I have made you some breakfast so eat it and rest it's an order.'

"Master….is such a…." She muttered as she stood up with a red face and walked towards the kitchen and saw a container on the table with a bowl.

She opened it. It had hot soup in it, and a note next to it.

'It is a chicken soup that is good for your health.'

She sat down and drank the soup with a spoon. When the soup landed on her tongue she felt like she was a child once again and remembered the time when she was sick and her mother took care of her. She felt that familiar warmth in her heart. And felt like her mother was hugging her at the moment and saying.

'It will be alright. Haven't you found someone to devote yourself?'

"...Delicious," she said as tears slid down her face, but she didn't stop and continued to eat until she finished all of it.

"Thank you, Master." She muttered with a smile as she wiped her tears and looked at the clock. It was currently 12:30 P.M meaning her master will come back in 30 minutes. She needed to prepare some things. And she will rest after that as per his orders.

...

Yuuya woke up groggily as he looked at the clock and it was 9 A.M. he wanted to sleep more but he dragged his body out of the futon and walked to the bathroom he felt that Grayfia was in the kitchen and the house was clean the wooden floor was shining.

'Did she wake up early and cleaned the house?' Yuuya thought as he washed his face and looked at the mirror. He saw his blank face without any expression and dead-looking blue eyes, but then he saw the shadow of a young man with the same face but a soft smile and clear blue eyes that were looking back at him.

"Sigh*," Yuuya sighed as he turned around and walked towards the kitchen only to see Grayfia sleeping with a frown on her face.

13