Identity
342 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grayfia was frowning in her sleep, her face was looking pale as well.

I know that face very well….

"Is she having a nightmare," I muttered as I went close to her and touched her forehead, She was burning up her temperature was high.

"She isn't feeling well. If you aren't in good health why are you working, She is already wearing her maid outfit does she like it that much." I said in a flat tone then shook my head.

I read in the novel that she lost her family and was chased down as well if it wasn't for her falling in love with Sirzechs in the novel her fate would definitely be cruel. But she didn't have that in her life this time, she must've had a hard time trying to focus on surviving because when someone losses their family no matter how level-headed they are it doesn't help not one bit.

She also had a little brother that joined Rizevim, I am not wrong. The head of the magician faction 'Nilrem' Euclid Lucifuge, I don't know if she has knowledge of it or not. But still losing your family is always a big hit no matter who it is. 

'Do I see myself in her?' I thought and shook my head.

"NAUDHIZ (Nyd), this rune should help her with her nightmares and solve the knot in her heart, And help her see and hear what she wants." I placed a Rune on her head it looks like a cross with a horizontal line slanting downwards.

I saw her face ease up as the frown vanished.

"She won't be able to rest here properly, excuse me," I said as I picked Grayfia in a princess carry as I placed my hand on her hip and supported her back with the other one her face leaned into my chest. I walked towards her room, It felt like I was holding a feather her body is really soft and light my hand that was on her hip felt like it was sinking inside her flesh I felt like I was taking advantage of her while groping her in her sleep.

'Sorry, I didn't mean to do this.' I apologize to her in my heart and looked at her, but felt her hands hugging my neck.

I saw she was taking in deep breaths near my chest with a soft smile on her face. 

'Is she sniffing me in her sleep?' I thought.

"I guess we are even," I muttered as I reached her room and laid her down on her futon, it was a bit hard to get her hands off my neck without waking her up. After I tucked her in the futon I checked her Forehead to see if her temperature eased up or not. And it didn't it was still the same. she isn't feeling well that is for sure I thought it was because of the nightmare at first.

"DAGAZ (Dag) I made another rune on her head that will help her mind and help her with sickness. Sleep and rest well." I said in my flat tone as I stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

I cooked myself some chicken soup because I felt like eating it and it will also help Grayfia with her health, she is my maid so I have to take care of her when she is sick. 

'That is how it works right? An employer taking care of his employees when they are facing difficulties,' I thought as I went and took a shower then changed my clothes back to the one I found in the cabin. I walked out and it was 10 A.M.

I looked at Grayfia who still hasn't woken up. I left a note for her near her pillow and one near the container to take some rest.

I wanted to make some documents for Grayfia first, so I used my laptop to hack into the government's database and make a fake identity and documents for Grayfia with her name.

It is pretty easy to do considering the technology level of this time period. The computer systems of this period were considered antiques that were displayed in museums, After 30 minutes I had made all the documents necessary for her age I set it at 17 years. Because she does look like she is 17 years old even with her well-developed figure and the fact that she is in reality 60 years old.

Well, I made proper forged documents so that it doesn't cause any problems for her or more importantly me when someone tries to dig into her information.

I don't know who will do it but better safe than sorry. It was a chore because I had to make a whole false history for her from her childhood till now. I used the name of my grandpa's friend to be her adoptive grandfather. The old man had already passed and didn't have any relatives and he lived in a remote area.

'If I remember correctly he gave his house that was in Hakone to grandpa and grandpa gave It to me in his will. It has been 4 months and there isn't anyone there to look after it, should I check it out. Maybe later,'

I thought as I stood up because I had to go to the government office to collect her ID and I also updated my ID photo to the current one as for how I got Grayfia's photo, I took it yesterday without her noticing.

"Ok now that this is out of the way, I have to focus on the thing I woke up early for," I said as I left the house after I wore my shoes.

I walked down the road to the bus stop while being the center of attention. I shook my head and walked towards my destination after reaching the bus stop I waited for the bus. I looked at my phone to read some news about what was going on in Japan.

[Kōdo Ikusei Kōtō Gakkō and Ousei Academy will end their entrance exams for the year tomorrow, All you need to know about the top two schools of Japan.]

[The long rivalry between the top two schools continues,]

[Two schools with different ideologies but the same goal, 'To nurture the future leaders of japan.' All the data about graduates of the schools.]

I felt someone looking at me, I turned and saw it was a tall young man with brown hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion wearing a plain school uniform with a good-looking face that caused some of the girls standing at the bus stop to glance at him.

He was standing there looking at me with an emotionless face and somewhat droopy eyes. When he saw me looking at him he bowed a little.

"Sorry, I was staring at you. I was a bit curious about you." The young man said in a monotonous tone.

'I know that look very well, you were curious, huh.' I thought.

"It is fine, don't mind it," I said in a monotonous tone with a lazy look and the young man nodded then looked away a bit awkwardly.

'He has a well-defined body, especially his lower arms, is he a person who does sports. Hmm, I doubt that. A person who has eyes like that, it is impossible that he has lived a normal life. Whatever,' I looked back at the screen.

'Hmm, so these two are the top schools of japan, and they have some sort of rivalry going on.' I thought as I saw the bus arrive I boarded the bus and paid for the fare. I saw the young man hasn't boarded the bus

'It has nothing to do with me.' I thought as I sat down on an empty seat near the window and waited for the bus to reach the destination. 

After about 20 minutes the bus reached Chiba station I walked out and started walking towards my location which was the government office, Or more specifically the Identity registration office. 

I went to the desk where a female receptionist was sitting with bored look. But that vanished when she saw me.  

"Hello, how can I help you?" she asked me with a bright smile.

"I am here to collect an ID for my relative and my ID as well," I said in a monotone voice.

"Can I know your name, sir? And the name of the other person?" She asked with a smile.

"Tenjou Yuuya and Grayfia Lucifuge," I said normally.

"Ok, Tenjou Yuuya," she said as she started looking through the envelopes she had but she wasn't able to find them.

13