Plans?
136 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sir, please give me a minute?" she asked and I nodded. She used her phone to call someone probably someone in the back office.

"Check it again, it should be there, I have checked the database and it should be made, what do you mean that you missed it? Error, error my ass get it done quickly."

"We are sorry for the inconvenience. But sir can you wait for 30 minutes it is currently being made because there was an error in the system causing it to be overlooked." She said as she bowed a little.

"No problem, it isn't your fault," I said with a flat voice.

'Of course, you will overlook it, it wasn't there, to begin with.' I thought as I went to the waiting area to sit down. I looked at my phone to see the online novel writing platforms that I could choose from.

'Syosetu, huh. I'll use this one to write it in the form of a Web novel. After it gets famous I will surely get offers from publishing companies.' I thought as I waited for the ID and made an account on Syosetu.

Because unless a novel is doing good on the internet the publishing companies won't approach them unless you are a big writer who has many big works under your belt and a reputation in the industry the publishing companies aren't going to accept your novels this especially applies to new authors. The publishing companies need to make money just because they like a novel doesn't mean that the market is going to like it as well.

So I need to make it into a web novel then after the novel gets famous online then I can expect good offers from different companies after I have the numbers. The more competition there is the more benefits I can get from the contract as I am a newbie author with no prior work or reputation.

So I need the upper hand in the negotiations and seeing the stories that are on Syosetu I already have an upper hand because the readers will surely love the novels. After all, it has already happened in my past life.

And I know what the market wants and I have the correct lineup for them. So the publishing companies are surely going to jump at this opportunity.

Though it will take the time it is not like my livelihood depends on it so I am in no hurry.

I was in my thoughts as I looked at the current scene of ACG, it was Ok. But just Ok nothing too out of ordinary. After 20 minutes passed.

"Tenjou-san, we have gotten your ID. Sorry for the delay." The female receptionist spoke as she came towards me with 2 envelopes in her hand.

"Thank you, and don't mind it," I said as I took the envelopes.

"Really, Thank you for your understanding." The receptionist said as she smiled.

And I walked out of the office and turned towards the bank to open an account where I can keep some of my money so that I can buy a bed quickly. And it is seriously inconvenient to carry money on you. I removed my and Grayfia's ID from the envelope and kept it inside my wallet throwing the envelope into the trash bin.

I walked some more and found the Xerox shop so that I could get the additional documents needed for opening an account I already made a copy of my documents and kept them in my phone. After getting all the necessary papers I walked towards the bank.

Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group which is headquartered in Chiyoda is the top bank in japan and the important thing is it doesn't need a guardian to open a bank account in this one from what I have read on the webpage I was looking at.

I was walking towards the branch in Chiba. After I walked through the busy streets that were filled with people I reached my destination I walked inside ignoring the stares I was getting from everyone.

I entered through the automatic doors that opened and walked into the building becoming the center of attention almost instantly.

I looked at the line for opening an account and stood at the back waiting for my turn. I looked at Syosetu looking at the reader's reaction to different isekai novels. The responses were too good for the level of novel that was on the site.

'Well, it might be because these are the best works at the moment.' I thought as my turn came I took the form and filled all the details and submitted the necessary documents along with the form.

The person at the desk said that the checkbook and card will be delivered to my address in 3 working days so I nodded and walked out of the bank walking towards the direction of the bus stop. The shop will deliver the things I ordered so I need to reach home a little before 1 P.M it was currently 12. so I didn't need to worry about being late.

I stood at the bus stop ignoring the gazes of people. The bus arrived after 5 minutes and I boarded it then paid for the fare and sat down on the seat that was empty and looked outside the window.

....

I reached home around 12:50 P.M. after I shopped for groceries.

"I am back," I said as I entered the house and saw Grayfia standing inside waiting for me.

"Welcome home Master." She said with a smile.

"Are you feeling alright now?" I asked her.

"Yes, master I am fine." She said with a smile.

I placed the groceries on the floor and removed my shoes then went near her. Because of my height, she had to look up to match my eyes.

"Let me see, you lied last night as well," I said while moving her bangs that covered her forehead with my hand. I placed my palm on her forehead and her temperature was still a bit high.

"See, you aren't feeling well. You shouldn't force yourself like this," I said as I looked at her red face.

'Oh, I see,' I moved a bit back because I was standing a bit too close to her.

"M-master, don't mind it. I am fine." Her voice died down near the end.

"Okay then, I'll keep it in mind," I said as I picked up the bags and walked inside the kitchen, and placed them on the table.

Grayfia followed me.

"Master, I'll arrange them inside the fridge," Grayfia said as she picked up the bags and placed them near the fridge.

"Thank you," I said as Grayfia bowed and went to place the groceries in the fridge. I nodded and went towards the living room and sat down on the sofa as I used my laptop to login into the Syosetu and started to write the web novel version of Re: Zero. The difference between them is that the web novel version won't have side stories and illustrations.

"In the meantime please eat something," Grayfia said as she brought me some sandwiches to eat in the meantime.

I nodded at her and she went back to continue her work as I continued writing the chapters. I ate the egg sandwich that was in front of me and it was really good.

Grayfia came into the room with a tea set and made me some tea. Then she gave me a cup and stood beside me.

I finished the 6 sandwiches that were in front of me and drank the tea that Grayfia gave me. she took the empty plate and took them to the kitchen and then came back to her former position. I finished 2 chapters in 30 minutes and placed my laptop on the table

"You can rest for the day Grayfia, but before that sit down I need to talk about something to you," I said while looking at her she nodded and sat down in front of me.

"Here are your documents and identity in this world so memorize it," I told her as I gave her a folder that had her documents and placed her ID on the table.

"Very well, Master." She said and took the folder and ID then looked through it memorizing it.

After 15 minutes she placed the folder down and looked at me.

"Did you understand it?" I asked her.

"Yes Master, I am supposed to be the adopted granddaughter of your grandfather's friend but after his death, I have lived here under the guardianship of your grandfather. And I know master from childhood so I am close to you and am currently living with you." She said while nodding.

"Ok good that you understand," I said.

RING* RING*

I heard the doorbell ring and Grayfia walked towards the door. She came in with a man who was blushing while looking at Grayfia.

"Who is he?" I asked her.

"He is here for the delivery, Master." She said in her proper maid-like manner.

When she said that the man's eyes widened as his face became redder, I ignored his reaction.

"Ok, go on and bring in the delivery and install it," I said in a flat tone to the man who was looking at me with envy and jealousy in his eyes as he handed me the receipt.

'What is wrong with you?' I thought as I looked at the man as I signed the receipt and gave it to him. The man looked at me but looked away almost instantly as I looked at him and walked out.

10