Ch 3. The First Night
402 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm really trying to work on improving my writing with this story so if anyone happens to have any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them. It's fun to write something more adult, though I don't want to write something that ends up being just smut. So most of the lewd stuff will have some kind of significance. Anyways I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far.

 

 

 

     She gazed down at the valet from earlier. His hands and feet were bound to his bed. “I’ve never done this before,” he said nervously. She didn’t remember how she got here. The valet drew her attention with his whimpers. he looked up at her pleadingly. She followed his gaze and saw that she was wearing a dominatrix outfit.

     “Please, mistress,” he begged. His body shivered as he breathed heavily. Something stirred inside Cass, and she smiled down at him.

     “Please, what?” she asked in a haughty tone.

     “Please play with me, use me, dominate me,” he begged.

     Rather than a response, she placed her foot on his crotch and firmly but gently began to rub his cock through his boxers. 

     “I’m not sure you’ve earned it.” She put a collar around his neck and attached a leash to it. With a flick of her wrist, his restraints were released. Tugging on the leash, she guided him to a chair.

     After taking a seat, she pulled him into a kiss, slipping her tongue inside as he returned the kiss. Her pussy started getting wet as her body began to heat up. She felt his erect cock pressing against her foot. As they kissed passionately, she rubbed it. They broke the kiss, a thin string of saliva between them. 

     “Does that feel good?” she asked as she continued to rub. He nodded and panted. “I bet you want to cum.”

     “Yes.” 

     “Well, I'm not ready to allow you,” she teased him. Rubbing his cock through his boxers. “Let's earn the right to cum shall we?” She pulled his face towards her wet pussy. The moment her legs spread open, he began hungrily devouring it. He licked her vulva, paying attention to her clit as he licked her clean before plunging his tongue inside her vagina. She began to moan as his tongue worked around her insides, occasionally brushing up against her G-spot. As he continued to tongue her, she continued to massage his cock. He moaned into her vagina as he licked. 

     “A little too eager aren’t we,” she said, slapping his hand away from her clit. “You better make me cum before you do. And you can only use your mouth,” she smiled and pressed harder against his cock. He eagerly worked his tongue around some before returning to her clit and sucking on it, sending a shiver up her spine, her nipples became erect, and she had to fight the urge to rub them. 

     She faltered as her body tingled in response to his ministrations. Sensing an advantage, he pressed forward. Each time he sucked on her clit, he sent more chills up her spine. She began to pant as her body began to shudder. Not wanting to lose to him, she resumed rubbing his cock, his precum leaking on her foot. His moans gave her a break which she used to push him close to the edge.

     “Is someone about to cum?” she asked as she pressed harder and faster. His cock throbbed against her foot, covering it in precum. Sensing his loss, he dived back into her pussy and focused on her G-spot. She massaged faster, both moaning loudly as they tried to make the other cum first. An unfamiliar pressure was building in her body just above her groin. As he tongued her, it grew, each flick of his tongue adding to the pressure. 

     Not wanting to lose, she massaged faster and harder, which resulted in him pulling away and moaning loudly as he began to shoot his semen all over her foot. His cock throbbed and pulsed with each shot. She smiled down at him.

     “Looks like you lost,” she lifted her foot, “and you’ve made quite the mess. Clean it up. You know how. Pay extra attention between my toes,” she wiggled them. She smiled as he hesitantly began to lick up his cum. Once her feet were cleaned, she restrained him back to the bed. She placed a blindfold on him and pulled out a box of toys that had appeared by her feet. Digging through it, she removed a riding crop and slapped it into her palm.

     “You’ve been a naughty pet. Cumming before your mistress. Such behavior deserves a punishment.” She slapped him in the side, firmly enough to be felt but not enough to leave a mark. He cried out, a yell of pleasure as much as pain. Returning to the box, she removed a ball gag and put it into place. Once again, slapping him with the riding crop, his shout muffled by the gag.

     As she continued to hit him occasionally, his cock once again became erect. Flicking the tip of his cock with the crop, he moaned and panted. With a smile, he couldn't see she traced around his crotch with it. He tried to speak, but his words were lost to the ball gag. As much fun as she was having, her lust couldn’t be contained any longer. She positioned herself over him, her wet pussy dripping on him. He knew she was just over his cock, and he tried vainly to reach her.

     She teased him a moment longer before she began to ride him, his cock quickly slipping into her wet pussy. As she began to bounce, she occasionally hit him with the crop. Which made him harder and caused his cock to throb. Her body again filled with that pressure as she rode him like a cowgirl, their bodies slapping together with wet smacks. She increased her pace and soon forgot to use the crop. Just when she couldn’t bear it any longer, she cried out and began to cum, her pussy clenching his cock. She squirted on him as he filled her up with his cum. She continued to bounce, milking every last drop from him. 

     As she collapsed in exhaustion, she woke up in the tub. She wasn't sure when she dozed off or why she had such a dream. She dried off and dressed, feeling more energized, she returned to the living room.

     “Hey, you feeling better?” Ben asked.

     “Yea, that bath helped a lot,” she said, her face flushed.

     “You alright? You’re red.”

     “I'm fine. I just stayed in the water a little too long.”

     “Ah, ok. So did you figure out what you’re going to do?”

     “I figured I'll just go into class,” she shrugged. 

     “Wouldn't that be weird?”

     “What do you mean?”

     “Well, they would be expecting Andy, a boy.”

     “I mean, no one has met me yet for the new year. Plus, there are girls named Andy.”

     “Can't you change your name?”

     “I can try the online student portal. Anyway, what are you watching?”

     “I'm watching my favorite speedrunner. He's trying to set a world record in WindMaker.”

     “Ah, that's cool,” she didn't understand his fascination with watching others play games. 

     “Yea, he's trying to break the world record.”

     “I hope he can,” she said as she went to the kitchen and dug around the fridge for something to drink.

     She found a lone soda tucked in the corner of the fridge. Cracking the tab, she sat on the couch and watched with him. 

     “Did you have fun?”

     “What?” she asked, her face turning red. 

     “Shopping with Lulu, you both were gone most of the day.”

     “Oh,” she said. For a moment, she thought he knew her strange dream. “Yea. However, it was a little much at some points. But I did enjoy myself. I never knew there were so many steps to being a girl. Strangely though, things just felt, right?” 

     “Hmm,” he grunted.

     The air between them became awkward again. She excused herself once he started shooting glances at her breasts and returned to her room. Closing the door behind her, she sat at her computer and turned it on. The fans spun to life, filling her room with their soft buzz. The sound had always comforted her.

     She thought back on the last day and her experience with Ben. Yesterday when he stared at her, she felt awkward. Today she could almost feel his lust for her. After putting in her password, her familiar background appeared. It was from one of her favorite anime, where the main character finally meets their mother and learns her true heritage as a half-dragon and future ruler of their kingdom.

     That scene has always resonated with her because she lost her mother at a young age. Her dad always told Cass that her mother had died, but they never visited a grave, and he always seemed to be waiting for her return. Her dad most likely refused to accept that his wife had died.

     She sighed and began to search for information on succubi. She mostly got stories about them. People expressed their desire to be fucked by them. Some wished to be one. Most of what she found was tinged by one religion or another and wasn’t much help to her. No one had ever made mention of actually meeting one. Or if they had, Cass hadn't come across it. After an hour, she gave up for the night. Her search had proved quite useless. Since that proved fruitless, she went onto her student portal and found she could change her name.

     After changing her name she stifled a yawn as she turned off her computer. Going to her wardrobe of new clothes, she pulled out one of her new pair of pajamas. She had to admit the fabric was soft and felt amazing against her skin. Lying down, she covered herself up. Her blankets felt rougher than before. With a sigh, she rolled over and drifted off to sleep. Her dreams, thankfully, were normal.

 

*****

 

     “Cass,” cried Luna loudly.

     She looked up bleary-eyed at her and said, “Why are you here so early?”

     “It's almost noon,” she replied.

     “What,” Cass yelled as she sat up and grabbed her phone. “Why the fuck did I sleep so late?”

     “That's what I was asking,” Ben said from the door. “Those look good on you, by the way,” he gestured to her pajamas. She grabbed her blankets and pulled them up modestly.

     “Everyone. Get out,” she said through gritted teeth. 

     Ben shrugged, then turned to leave, “Come on, Lulu, let her get dressed.” She giggled and followed him out of the room.

     Cass sighed and got out of bed. She hoped yesterday was a dream. She seemed to be having vivid ones lately. However, she had turned into a girl. Her old clothes longingly called to her, but she knew she wouldn't fit them. Hesitantly she picked one of the new outfits they bought yesterday. She had always thought women's clothes were more fashionable than men’s. More than once she had thought about getting into fashion to fix that.

     She got dressed. Part of her was excited to wear them, but a more significant part was reluctant. When she went to the living room, Ben was watching TubetoYou.

     “Cass, are you ready?”

     “Ready for what?”

     “I told Daddy I would be bringing him someone interested in modeling.”

     “I never said I was interested in becoming a model,” Cass said defensively.

     “Come on. You should just try. As I said, you are among the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen. Hell, you just woke up, and you are already radiant. You haven't even put on makeup or brushed your hair. Honestly, I'm jealous,” she pouted. “Plus, the money is good. Daddy is a pretty big agent. He can easily get you work.”

     Cass looked thoughtful for a moment. Her savings were starting to dwindle. She could use the money. Plus, it could be fun.

     “Sure, I think that could be interesting. At least until I figure out how to return to being a boy.”

     “Great!” Luna exclaimed excitedly, clapping her hands together. “Let's go get some brunch and then meet him. But first, you need the right outfit.” 

     Cass sighed as Luna grabbed her hand and pulled her back to her room. Cass grinned as Luna excitedly picked out a better outfit. She was beginning to get excited. This could be fun. Luna eventually settled on one of the more conservative outfits they bought. 

     “I don’t think we’ll need to put makeup on you. Your skin is flawless,” she said, examining Cass closely. 

     “Really?”

     “Yea, I don't know how that's even possible. Let's go eat, though.”

     The girls left Cass’s room. She saw Ben glance at her from the corner of her eye. Like yesterday she could practically feel his lust. However, unlike yesterday, it didn't repulse her. She gave him a slight grin and playfully blew him a kiss, being rewarded by his blushing. A strange feeling washed over her, one she couldn’t recognize. 

     She swore she heard him hurriedly go to his room as she closed the door. Luna unlocked her car, and the two girls climbed in. She stared out her window as Luna drove to a brunch place. As they rounded a corner, something drew her eye, and momentarily, she spotted the woman from her dreams. She was sitting in front of a small bistro, chatting up a pair of guys who were walking a dog.

     Their eyes met, and the woman smiled. Cass’s whole body went first hot, then cold as if something unclean had brushed up against her. But before she could say anything to Luna, the car quickly barreled past, and she lost sight of the woman. When she turned around to try and spot her, the woman and men were gone.

     She now knew the woman was real and was still in the city. Now she just had to find her.

     “What's up?” Luna asked, seeing her staring out of the window. 

     “Nothing, just thought I saw someone I knew,” Cass said as she turned around. “Let's eat. I'm starving,” that was true, but it didn't feel like the typical hunger pains she would usually have. Her stomach was doing flips as they arrived at the restaurant and sat down. She was still preoccupied with that woman, so Luna ordered for her.

     “Are you sure you’re fine with this?”

     “Huh?”

     “Well, you’ve been out of it since we left. I won't force you if you don't want to model.”

     “No, it’s not that,” Cass let her words drift off.

     “Then what is it?”

     “I just saw the woman from my dream.”

12