22. Just bros being bros
4.2k 7 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
this one's super nsfw like it's just a sex scene
  • no worries Votes: 187 55.0%
  • oh yikes i'm at work i'll read it later Votes: 21 6.2%
  • wtf i thought they were just bros!?! Votes: 206 60.6%
Total voters: 340

"Adam, I love you so much, and I really wanna have sex with you," I said.

Adam hesitated.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head, "Sorry. I just feel like I'm waiting for context."

I giggled, "No context. I just love you. And you're really sexy."

"You're really sexy," Adam grinned, before I could make fun of his shitty comeback, he kissed me hard. I moaned. He lowered me down onto the bed. I let go of his shoulders but kept my legs wrapped tight around his waist, keeping him tied to me.

Adam put one elbow on the bed, resting his weight next to my head. With his other hand he started rubbing my butt, gently squeezing it. I gasped. Oh my god. I had been joking about him being too possessive, but the way he was touching me just felt so... so powerful. He was being gentle but I could feel the strength beneath the surface, and it made me feel so tiny and delicate and feminine. Adam started kissing the side of my neck, and I groaned. God, we could have spent the whole past year doing this...

"Are you okay?" Adam asked.

"No, yeah, I'm so fine," I said, "I just feel like such an idiot."

Adam looked worried, "How come?"

"I wasted so much time!" I said, "We could have been together for so long. I just got so scared..."

Adam nodded, "Like you said in your speech, right? You tried to tell yourself you didn't want it?"

"Yeah," I sighed, "I mean... I think I had to put myself through so much, like, mental gymnastics, you know? Like, I had to come up with so many fake explanations to try and to stop myself realizing that I was a girl, and that I was... you know... in love with you."

Adam tried to look serious but he couldn't stop himself from smiling when I said that last part, "Yeah. I mean, I would've done the same thing, but I don't have that much imagination. So I had to admit I was in love with you pretty quick."

I blushed, "Was it... when I jerked you off?"

Adam looked sheepish, "Um... maybe."

I giggled, "Oh my god! Such a little horny boy."

Adam smiled, "I mean, that was the first time I really admitted it. But it definitely started a long time before that."

I cocked my head, "Really? I don't think I really did anything.... lovable, before that."

"Are you serious?" said Adam, "How about that night I told you I hadn't... you know, that I hadn't had sex in a long time? You were so awesome about it. So chill and thoughtful and shit. That was the first time I felt good about myself in ages."

"Well, you deserved to feel good about yourself!" I protested, "Like, any of your gym bros would have said the same thing."

"Maybe," Adam smiled, "But I don't think any of them woulda put on a sports bra to make me feel less awkward."

I groaned and covered my face, "Oh my god, please don't remind me. I must have looked so disgusting..."

"No way," Adam said, "You were beautiful."

I winced, "But I was like a fat, ugly guy..."

"You weren't ugly," said Adam, "And you weren't really a guy, right?"

I squirmed uncomfortably, "I was still fat, though..."

"Who cares?" said Adam, "I love that you're so strong now, and I love that I can carry you around, but you weren't any less beautiful before you lost weight."

I turned away from him, and he dropped down by my side, so we were lying together, facing each other.

"Do you really mean that?" I asked.

"Yeah," he smiled, "Of course."

"Well, good," I muttered, "Cause I've kinda kinda been holding in my tummy this whole time."

"Mel!" he laughed.

"Well!" I said, "I dunno! I have body image issues!"

"I know," he sighed, then smiled, "But you gotta trust that I have good taste."

He reached over and spanked my ass, then started squeezing it again. I giggled.

"Do you though?" I said, "Because it sounds like you just crush on anyone wearing a sports bra."

Adam laughed, "Yeah, you caught me. I'm just super into hot girls in workout gear."

He ran his hand down my leg, Even with my leggings in the way, his touch still sent tingles through my body.

I exhaled slowly, "Maybe you need to judge me more objectively."

Adam frowned, "What do you mean?"

I rolled over and got up off the bed, and took a couple steps away. I heard Adam sit up behind me. Still facing away, I reached down, and slowly pulled my shirt up over my head. I took off my leggings, bending at the waist so that Adam could get a good look at my ass, then straightened up. Now I was just standing there, in my panties and sports bra, and suddenly a chill went through me.

What if he thought I looked gross? What if—

Before I could fully form the thought, I heard Adam get up off the bed, and his hands circled around my naked waist.

"You're so fucking hot," he growled.

My heart fluttered. Oh my god. He was actually into it. I grinned to myself and leaned back against him. As I started to take my sports bra off, one of Adam's hands slid down to my waist, and he slipped his fingers under the waistband of my panties.

I gasped, "Adam!"

Adam just made a low, growly noise of contentment. As his hand slid further down into my panties, I could feel his bulge pressing against my panty-clad ass. He kissed the side of my neck and I shivered. It almost made me forget what his hand was doing, until I felt the tips of his fingers just brush against the base of my tucked-back dick.

I quickly pulled away. I didn't want him to feel my dick and ruin the moment for himself. Right now, he still thought of me as a woman—and he should! I was!—but part of me was still scared he would be grossed out or disappointed. Maybe he had expected me to get reassignment surgery in the year since I had seen him. and even though that wasn't really realistic, or even something I really wanted right now, he didn't know that. But... I did have something i could show him.

I stepped forwards, took a deep breath, whipped off my sports bra and turned back around.

I was too nervous to even try and look sexy. I just stood there, bra in hand, with my arms awkwardly by my side. Adam could clearly tell how hesitant I was, and he smiled reassuringly at me. And then his eyes flickered down, just for a second, and a big, goofy grin started spreading across his face.

I giggled, "So.... what do you think?"

Adam looked back down and sighed, "Fuck, you're gorgeous."

i blushed and cheekily crossed my arms under my boobs, pushing them up and together, "Are they better than they used to be?"

Adam smiled, "Nah, they were already perfect."

I pouted, "Okay, but I actually spent a lot of time and effort getting them to look like this..."

"Oh, yeah, they're way better," Adam said quickly, "Way fucking better."

He stepped forward, putting one rough, callused hand on my lower back. It gave me goosebumps and I gasped with anticipation. He closed into me and kissed me again, and I felt shivers go up and down my body as his other hand traced along my side, before coming up and cupping my breast. I moaned. Honestly, my boobs probably weren't that much bigger than before, considering how much weight I lost, but they were perkier and rounder and way more sensitive. Adam gently kneaded my breast in his hand, gently circling my nipple with his thumb.

"You're so soft," he said.

"Mmm," I moaned, "You're so strong."

Adam paused for a moment, gently brushing his thumb against my nipple, and then reached down and started lifting up his shirt. I grabbed his wrist.

"It's okay," I soothed, "You can keep your shirt on. I just wanna be with you. I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled, then stepped back and pulled his shirt over his head.

His body was still as incredible as ever, but the only thing I was looking at was the smile on his face. He looked so genuinely happy, and excited, and unafraid. And then he took off the rest of his clothes, and okay, I had to take a look at his dick. It was standing out so firm and so eager, and I saw a little sheen of precum at the tip, and I got butterflies in my stomach knowing that it was because of me.

I stepped up to him and kissed him again, and then reached down and took his cock in my hand. He hissed through his teeth as I rubbed it softly, up and down. He reached down, and gently moved my hand aside. He took the base of his cock in his own hand, and then angled it down, and pressed forwards, bending his legs slightly. I realised what he was trying to do, and I parted my thighs, so his cock slid in between my legs, pressing up against my own little dick, tucked away in my panties. He squeezed my ass again and rocked against me, and I could feel myself starting to get hard.

"Do you still want to have sex?" he asked.

I hugged him and pressed my forehead against his shoulder, "yes..."

His thumb flirted with the waistband of my panties, "Can I take your panties off?"

"Wait," I took a breath, "Adam, you should know... I still have..."

"Yeah?" he said.

"I still have a dick," I said, blushing.

"Yeah?" he tilted his head, like he was waiting for more.

"You're not like... uncomfortable or anything?" I asked nervously.

Adam smiled, "Mel, I don't care. I would love you no matter what kind of body you had. i'm just really, really lucky you're such a beautiful, fuckable little princess, with such an adorable little dick."

I grinned, and we started making out again. Adam tugged down my panties, and my dick came free and rubbed up against his. He reached down stroked the two of them together for a second. I gasped. How was it possible that his hands were so strong and manly and still had such a gentle, delicate touch?

I kicked off my panties and we moved to the bed. I got on my back, with Adam lying over me.

I wrapped my naked legs around Adam's back and pulled him against me. He grabbed my ass, his strong fingers sinking into the thick, supple flesh of my ass cheek, and I felt him reposition himself slightly. I gasped as i felt the slippery, dripping head of his hard cock pressing its way between my ass cheeks.

"Is this okay?" Adam asked.

I nodded quickly, "Yeah, its really, really hot."

Adam smiled and started thrusting slowly against my ass. I whimpered every time I felt him brush against my asshole. I felt so hot, so dirty, so girly. The more we humped against each other, the wetter and slipperier we got, from his precum, and from the two of us sweating, and I could kind of imagine that it was me getting wet for him. I knew I wanted him inside me, that was for fucking sure. After a few minutes Adam leaned down and gave me a little kiss on the forehead. For some reason, it was that that made me blush, not his cock wedging its way into my ass.

"I love you, Mel," he said, and then followed it up with, "Do you want me to play with your dick?"

I hesitated. I hadn't really been all that aware of what was happening to my dick this whole time. I had been more focused on the way Adam had been caressing my boobs, or the way his cock had been gently flirting with my asshole. I realized now that my dick was pointed up, pressed against my tummy, and thanks to the way our bodies were angled against each other, every time Adam thrust against me, his washboard abs gently rubbed up and down against my dick. It might have chafed if we weren't both so sweaty but now it just felt really sexy and nice.

"Mmmm," I moaned, "No, this is really nice."

"Okay," said Adam. He kept slowly grinding his cock into the crack of my ass. Occasionally I could feel the fat, rubbery head of his dick bump against the edge of my hole and I gasped and kissed him harder. I tried to clench my glutes to hold onto his cock, trap it and wedge it deep into me. Adam grunted approvingly, either because he thought it was hot or because he was just proud of how well all my squats had paid off.

"Do you mind if we change position?" Adam asked.

"Oh!" I said. I had kind of gotten lost in the moment, in my fantasies of Adam penetrating me, and I hadn't really thought about how he was enjoying it, "Yeah, definitely."

"Great," Adam smiled. I let go of him with my legs, and he started kissing and gently nibbling at my neck. It felt like electricity.

"Oh! Adam!"

Adam raised his head for a second, looking concerned, but when he saw that I was just overcome with lusty feelings he grinned and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, then went back to what he was doing. I writhed with pleasure as hee left a little trail of kisses down the side of my neck, my chest, and reached my breast. He started licking, kissing, and sucking on my nipple while he played with my other boob with his hand. It sent tingles all through my body. I was reminded of that one time, ages ago, when I had come home feeling really sad for some reason, and he had given me a massage to cheer me up. God, he was so fucking perfect!

"Adam, I love you so much," I moaned.

Adam still had my nipple in his mouth but he hummed happily and looked up at me with sparkling eyes. I blushed and covered my face. He came. back up, like he was surfacing for air, and gently moved my hands away so he could give me some more cute, tender little kisses. Then he kept going, kissing down from my boobs, tracing a path down my tummy.

I realized where he was heading and pulled vainly at his shoulders, "Wait, Adam, don't..."

Adam stopped kissing his way down my belly and looked up at me. His right hand was resting on my pubic mound, his fingers curling into my neat little bush, right next to my dick. The expression on his face looled almost longing.

"Please?" he asked, "It's so pretty. I just want to see what it tastes like."

My heart pounded. Oh my god. He was so sweet and so, so sexy right now. If he really wanted to, I should let him, right? I mean, if he really wanted to...

I nodded my head "Okay. But you can stop if you don't like it, okay?"

Adam smiled and nodded, then leaned over and ran his tongue all the way up my shaft, from the base right up to the very tip. I squealed and clasped my hands over my mouth. Oh my god! He just went for it! Like he really wanted it, like he thought it was really, really sexy. Adam started lapping away at my slit. I gasped and squirmed, twisting my legs around uncontrollably. Adam put a strong hand on my left thigh and pushed it down, effortlessly pinning it against the bed, leaving me totally on display. I moaned at the thought. It was like I was all his, to do with as he pleased, and all he wanted to do was pleasure me with his tongue. I felt like I was his queen, or, I guess, his beautiful princess. He swirled his tongue around my sensitive little head.

"Oh my gooood," I whined, "Adam, that feels so good."

"Mmm," Adam hummed. He took the head of my dick into my mouth and started gently sucking on it. I gasped. My toes curled, and I clutched at the bedsheets. I could feel something bubbling up inside me.

"Adam!" I whimpered, "I'm, I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmm," Adam started sucking harder. I pushed at his shoulders desperately.

"N-no! I, I don't want to yet!" I whined.

For a second I thought Adam wasn't going to stop, but at last he did. He opened his mouth and let my dick slowly drop off his tongue, giving it one last lick that sent shivers up my spine. Then he smiled cheekily and slid back up the bed to me. His big, hard cock poked between my legs, bumping up against my much smaller, totally wet one. He kissed me, and I parted my lips, taking his masterful tongue into my mouth, playing softly against it with my own. Adam broke the kiss and smiled.

"I really liked doing that," he said, "You're so cute when you're on the edge."

I bit my lip, "You really think I'm cute?"

Adam laughed, "You're cute as hell."

"It's just hard to believe that you would actually think I'm attractive at all, or that you..." I hesitated a little. It was still so scary to say, like maybe I had gotten it wrong, and once I said it out loud it would all come crashing down, "...that you love me."

"I love you so much," said Adam, "And if you don't believe that, then I'm gonna keep telling you. I'm gonna be here every day to tell you how much I love you, and how amazing and perfect and sexy you are."

I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight, "Would you really?"

"Definitely," said Adam, "I'm always thinking about it anyway, so I might as well say it out loud."

I pulled back and smiled tearily up at him, "You're so wonderful. You're seriously, like, the best boyfriend in the world."

Adam's smile faded a little, "Um. Are... are you serious about the boyfriend thing? It's... you're not just saying that because, like, you're turned on now, or..."

As he kept talking, he looked more and more worried. I could feel his cock between my legs getting soft. I shook my head quickly.

"No, Adam, I mean it," I said, "I know it's really fast, but... I missed you so much. I really want to be with you, for real this time. Like, we don't even have to have sex right now, if you're not comfortable with it. We could just cuddle for a while or something?"

Adam smiled nervously, "I think I kinda want to do that."

"That's okay!" I reassured him, "That actually sounds really nice."

I gave him one last kiss, and then we readjusted our position in the bed. Adam spooned me from behind, one arm draped over me, gently caressing my breast. I put my hand over his and we interlocked our fingers.

"Mmm," Adam sighed.

"Mmm," I agreed, "This is really good, dude."

As we settled in, it really started to hit me what an intense day it had been. I closed my eyes and sighed. I felt exhausted, both physically and emotionally. I could have just drifted off right then, snuggled up on top of the covers, with Adam holding me. But then, at some point, he was gonna have to get up and go home... unless?

"Adam," I mumbled, "Would you maybe want to stay the night? You could sleep in my bed and we could just snuggle all night or whatever. Like, it doesn't have to be sexy. I'm just really comfy right now."

"Mmm," Adam murmured, "Yeah, that'd be sick."

"Nice..." I said and gave his hand a little squeeze. Adam cuddled me a little tighter, and I could feel his soft cock pressing up against my butt. I couldn't help but push back against it a little.

"I'm really glad we're back together," I murmured, "I like having you as my boyfriend."

"Mm," Adam grunted. Just for a second, I thought I felt something. Like his flaccid dick had just twitched a little. Hmm...

"Are you gonna tell all your gym bros that I'm your girlfriend now?" I asked, innocently.

"Mmm," Adam growled, and I could definitely feel his cock stirring a little now, "Yeah."

"Mmm, maybe I should come to the gym with you," I said, "And we could work out together. We could do, like, those couple-y workouts that people do on instagram."

Adam exhaled slowly. His hot breath tickled the back of my neck. I stifled a giggle. Oh my god, he was so fucking cute. I couldn't believe he was actually my boyfriend! His dick was half hard now, pressing weakly against my ass. He was actually getting turned on just by the idea of us dating. And, I gotta be honest, so was I.

"We could take selfies together," I breathed, "I could post them online, like, just had a great workout with my boyfriend. And then everyone would be like, oh my god, get a room, why so public."

Adam gasped. I could feel his dick swelling, pushing hard against me now. I lifted my leg slightly, and he took the invitation, slipping his cock in between my thighs.

"But I'm gonna be so public with you," I moaned, "I'm gonna hold your hand every time we walk anywhere. I'm gonna give you kisses in front of all your friends. Tomorrow morning I wanna give you a lift to work and call out "I love you" out the window before I drive away."

Fuck, I really wanted to do that now. I wanted everyone to know that we were together. I rocked back against Adam's cock, which was as hard as iron, and let my own fantasies take over.

"Oh my god, Adam," I panted, "We're gonna go on so many dates. I'm gonna take you to movies, and we can dress up and go to fancy restaurants, and, oh my god, I wanna throw a dinner party with you and invite all our friends—"

"God, I wanna fuck you right now," Adam growled.

I gasped and clenched my thighs down on his cock, "Really?"

"Yeah," he said, "I mean... I don't know if you can..."

"No, I can!" I said quickly, "I'm really clean, and I haven't eaten anything all day, and I have lube in my dresser, and—"

"Okay," said Adam, and he craned his neck forward and kissed me on the cheek. I leaned back so that our lips could meet, and we kissed, deeply, passionately, before I wiggled out of his grasp and almost ran to the dresser. I had lube, which I had used by myself, and an unopened box of condoms, which would probably be too small for him anyway. Besides, no judgment or anything, but it wasn't like he had been sleeping around. Not that I had either. I got kind of a thrill realizing that, without planning to, I had kind of been saving myself for him. I giggled to myself. Better not say that out loud. Adam would probably nut right then.

I skipped back to the bed and stopped nervously, "Um... so do you want to do it from behind, or...? So you can, like, see my ass?"

"It's a strong ass," Adam grinned, "But maybe... do you want to try being on top?"

I winced, "Are you sure? I don't want to squish you..."

"Mel," Adam smirked, "This is why I work out."

I laughed and kissed him, and then he slid over on the bed and I cautiously straddled his waist. I took a deep breath. Now that this was happening, I felt a little scared. What if he didn't like it? What if I hurt him? Oh my god, this was his first time having sex in three years! How could I possibly live up to his expectations? But now I had gotten him all worked up, I couldn't just cocktease him and chicken out!

I tried to squeeze out some lube, but my hands were shaking. Adam noticed, and sat up. Despite everything, I couldn't help but note how strong his core must be.

He rubbed my arms soothingly, "Hey, it's okay. We don't have to—"

"No!" I blurted, "I really want to, I just... I really want this to be good for you."

Adam smiled, "It's okay. If it's not that great, we can just try again tomorrow. And then we can try again the day after. And the day after that..."

I giggled, and he gave me a little kiss on the nose.

"Okay," I said, "I think I can do that."

"Sick," he said.

I squeezed out some lube into my palm, and then carefully reached back and started massaging it into my sensitive little hole. I bit my lip in concentration as I slowly stretched myself out. Adam watched me lustfully the whole time, gently rubbing my shoulders to help keep me calm. When I felt like I was ready, I squeezed out a little more lube, and reached down behind me to rub it into his dick. I could feel it throbbing in my hand, as hard as steel and burning hot with desire. I put the tube of lube aside and made eye contact with Adam.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, and slowly lowered myself down onto him.

At first it seemed like he wouldn't fit, like the head of his dick was just too big and thick. but I breathed out slowly and relaxed, and little by little, I felt myself sink down onto him. Adam gasped, and his hands dropped down to my hips, squeezing me tightly.

"That's it, dude," he said, and I could feel him slipping into personal trainer mode, "No rush. Take deep breaths."

I giggled and pushed down a little more. The full head of Adam's cock popped in through my tight ring and we both moaned.

"Yeah," Adam breathed, "That's it. You got this."

"I got this," I repeated breathlessly, and sank down the rest of the way, until my round, juicy ass was pressed against Adam's hips, and his cock was completely filling me up inside.

"Hoooly shit," Adam gasped.

"Mmm," I smirked, "One."

Adam blinked, "One?"

I put my hands on his shoulders, and raised myself up again, until his cock almost slipped out, then pressed myself back down firmly until I bottomed out again.

"Ohh!" Adam gasped.

"Two," I grinned.

Adam laughed breathlessly and kissed me, and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and gave up on the counting, just lifting myself up and pressing back down onto his cock. It felt so good, so hot and hard and thick, stretching me out just enough to feel really, really satisfying. It was perfect, just like the rest of his body. I wondered if he had exercises for it.

"You're so beautiful," Adam gasped. His hands were both squeezing my ass hard, pulling me down further every time we bottomed out. I could feel his cock grinding against that special spot inside me and I moaned with pleasure. Adam noticed and responded right away, holding me in place so he could grind against it more. I felt a little twinge of guilt, like I was being selfish, but I could tell right now nothing would get him off faster than making me feel good. And, holy fuck, this felt so fucking good.

"Oh my god, Adam," I whined, "You're so good at this."

"I want to make you feel good," he grunted.

"I know," I gasped, "You're my sweet prince."

"Ahh," Adam gasped, "Yesss. You're my... my..."

I felt him tense up, and his eyes opened wide, panicked. He stopped pulling me down onto his dick, and I realized he must have gotten right to the edge. I smiled wickedly and started rocking my hips against him.

"Wait—"

I shook my head, "No way, I'm gonna make you cum so hard."

I could feel my own orgasm building as I bucked against him. He gasped and bit his lip. I started kissing the side of his neck and he groaned.

"I love you," I said.

"Ahh!" Adam gasped, and I felt his dick pulse inside me. I moaned and reached down for my own dick, and I had barely touched it before I started coming too, spurting my own little load against Adam's perfect abs. I felt a little bad, like I had just defaced a priceless work of art, but before I knew it Adam swept me up in his arms, and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back, all tired and loose-lipped and sloppy. and he laid me down in the bed next to him and collapsed by my side. For a while we just laid there, panting and sweaty and exhausted, smiling breathlessly at each other.

When we had settled down a little, Adam reached out an arm, and I snuggled into him happily.

"That was a really good work out," I said.

103