10. Helping Hands
5.3k 13 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Adam?" I said softly.

Adam rolled over in his bed and looked up at me, standing nervously in his doorway. He shielded his eyes from the hallway light, "What, dude."

"I just wanted to ask how I look," I said.

Adam blinked. I blushed and nervously fiddled with my skirt. I had looked through all the bags of clothing to see if there were any pajamas I could wear, but all I had found was a short blue nightie. Surprisingly, I kinda liked how it felt. It had a bit of support built into the cups, but it was still really soft, and the cool night air swirling around my legs felt kinda nice, even though it left goosebumps on my skin. And I had seen the way it showed off my legs, and kinda flattered my waist... and maybe Ashanti really was pretty good at her job.

Adam's eyes widened when he realised what I was wearing.

"Oh, shit," he said, "Dude, you look... uh. You look... good."

I smiled bashfully and played with my hair. I had it up in a messy bun, but a couple of loose strands were hanging down, framing my face. It looked a little girly, but, fuck it, I was basically wearing a dress.

"I know I said I wasn't gonna wear any of it, but... this is actually really comfy," I said, "And it's only us who are gonna see it, right?"

Adam nodded, "Totally."

"So, I'm definitely gonna keep it," I said, "Thanks for going shopping for me, bro."

Adam smiled, "No problem, bro."

"I'm sorry I left the gym early," I said, "I like spending time with you, but... I just can't lift weights like that. But maybe I should help out with cooking from now on? I mean, it's not really fair for you to do all the work..."

Adam smiled even more, "That would be sick, dude. Thanks."

"No problem," I smiled back, "I'll see you in the morning. You're, like, kinda my best friend, dude. You know?"

Adam's smile faded a bit, "Yeah. You're my best friend too."

I beamed, and turned back to head to bed, but then I stopped. Something about his voice just then sounded a little flat. I turned back and saw Adam sitting slumped against his bedhead. He looked... lonely.

"Hey," I said, "Do you wanna hug for a bit?"

Adam looked at his feet for a couple seconds then slowly lifted his head and nodded, "Yeah. I think so."

"Okay," I smiled and came over to join him in bed. He lifted up the covers and I slid in next to him. He had changed into just a pair of sweatpants, and I could feel the heat emanating off his bare chest. I snuggled up next to him, resting my head on his arm, and he sighed sadly. I felt like such a dick. I just wanted to make him feel better.

"I'm sorry I didn't stick around at the gym today," I said, "I didn't really think anyone enjoyed spending time with me that much."

"Of course I like spending time with you, bro," Adam said, "You're, like, my favourite person."

"Okay, okay," I smiled, "Thank you, sweet prince."

"You're welcome, beautiful princess," he said.

I tilted my head up and kissed him on the lips. It just felt natural, at this point, whenever we were hugging each other. He kissed me back, holding me tightly. I felt my breasts squished up against his hard pecs, and sighed softly as his lips joined mine. I was still a little tipsy, and the way Adam had his arm wrapped around my waist made me feel so nice and secure. I wished I could make him feel the same way!

God, this was all so fucked up. I had given up on dating years ago, so it was just fun for me to kind of act out some of the motions, at least until I was in shape enough to ask out girls. But I felt so bad for Adam. I bet he never would have imagined being in a situation like this, cuddled up in bed with another straight dude.

I had planned on telling him about Ashanti in the morning, to try and set up a date. But now seeing him so vulnerable made me worried that he would just freak out and shut it down. I felt sure that they would be a good match. Adam would be a good match with anyone! I just needed to get the two of them together somewhere Adam couldn't back out. A plan started forming in my mind. But, fuck, it didn't help me now! All I had to offer Adam to make him feel better was a bunch of stupid kisses. Fucking... ugh! I felt so powerless and pathetic.

Adam readjusted his grip on my waist. My nightie had ridden up, and I could feel his hand getting tangled in my skirt. We kept kissing as he tried to disentangle it, but I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I gently reached down and moved my nightie out of the way. His hand came down onto the top of my panties. I felt him tense but I reassured him by putting my hand on top of his and holding it gently in place. I broke the kiss.

"It was a matching set," I told him, "The nightgown and the panties. They're nice right?"

Adam blushed, "Uh, yeah. They're really soft."

"They're kinda shaped weird though," I said, "See?"

The panties were kinda cut short in the back, so they didn't cover the bottom of my ass cheeks. I moved Adam's hand down so he could see what I meant. His eyes widened, and I suddenly realised I had just made him touch my butt. I blushed furiously and quickly kissed Adam again before either of us could say anything awkward. After a moment, he kissed me back and started gently rubbing his thumb along the material of my panties. I shivered. It was a little too intimate, especially for two straight guys, but I was hardly one to judge. And the sensation was kinda nice. He slid his hand down a bit, cupping my smooth, round ass cheek in his strong palm. Okay, that actually did feel really comforting.

I made a little noise of approval, "Mmm."

"Mmm," Adam hummed, and squeezed my cheek a little harder. One of his fingers was pressing into the bottom of my crack, dangerously close to where the head of my dick was tucked back. But I didn't think he was at risk of actually touching it, so I relaxed and let him pull my lower body into his.

Abruptly, Adam let go of my ass and pulled away.

"Shit, sorry. I went too far," Adam gasped.

"No, it's okay, dude," I said, not wanting him to feel bad. I held onto his waist and pulled myself back to him "I was enjoying it, we can keep..."

Our bodies met at the waist, and for the second time that weekend, I felt something hard pressed against the outside of my panties. We both froze.

"Adam," I said slowly, "Are you hard right now?"

"No!" he said, "No way, dude, I swear, I just—"

I reached my hand down and felt the unmistakeable feeling of an erection straining against Adam's sweatpants.

"Oh my god!" I said, "You totally are, dude!"

"I'm so sorry, dude," Adam said, "It's just... all the kissing, and feeling your ass..."

"No, it's okay," I said, "I totally get it. It's been so long, and obviously a guy like you has needs, and I'm wearing this nightie and..."

My heart stopped. I had just figured out what I could do to help Adam tonight.

I didn't move my hand away. Instead, I gently pressed it against the outside of Adam's sweatpants. Both of us held our breath for a second as my fingers slowly traced gently down the outline of his dick. We both breathed out slowly. I looked up at Adam, and he leaned down and kissed me. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the kiss as I grasped his hard cock through his sweatpants. He moaned. I pulled back from the kiss, still gently fondling his dick.

"Mel..." Adam began.

"Oh wow," I said, almost to myself, "It's so thick."

"You don't have to—"

"No, I want to do this for you," I said, "You've done so much for me, and you're such a nice guy..." I squeezed his dick lightly, and Adam gasped. I giggled, "And it's kind of fun to see you so helpless."

Adam laughs breathlessly and I let go of his bulge, then slowly snaked my hand down into his sweatpants to feel his dick for real. I wrapped my fingers around the middle of his thick shaft. It was almost too big to fit my hand around. And it was so warm, and so soft, but somehow also as hard as iron. I carefully rocked my hand up and down, lightly tugging on Adam's cock. He breathed shakily as I got more confident, working his shaft, jacking on my best friend's hard dick as he held on tight around my waist. Adam gave me little, sweet kisses on my forehead, but I was totally focused on his cock, feeling it pulsing in my hand as I stroked it tenderly, trying to make it feel as good for him as possible. I let go of his shaft and ran my thumb over the head of his stiff cock, and I was surprised to find him already dripping with precum. He gasped as I softly rubbed my thumb over his dickhole, spreading precum around.

"Oh wow," I whispered, "You're really turned on, aren't you?"

Adam blushed, "You're really good at this."

I grinned, "Thank you! I get a lot of practice on myself."

I rubbed Adam's dick head a few times, liberally coating my palm in his precum. Adam gasped and squirmed. I pulled my hand down, covering Adam's cock in the slippery liquid, rubbing and squeezing it faster and faster. Adam grabbed my ass and kissed me hard. I opened my lips and accepted his tongue as my soft, dainty hand rocked smoothly, gently up and down his thick, slippery shaft. God, his cock was so hard, I could feel it throbbing, like it could explode at any moment. I took the opportunity to explore Adam's body with my other hand, running my fingers down his eight-pack abs. Every time I saw Adam's bulging muscles I had felt the urge to run my hands over them, but I never thought I'd be doing it like this!

Adam moaned, "Ohhh fuck, Mel. That feels amazing."

I giggled and kissed him again. It was so obvious how turned on he was and I really wanted to make this good for him. His right hand kept gripping my ass, powerful fingers digging into the smooth, supple flesh of my juicy cheek. He was being gentle, but so firm. He had such a tight grip, it made me feel so tiny, like I wasn't some fat piece of shit, like I really WAS his beautiful princess, like he could move me around anyway he wanted, make me do anything! I felt really nervous suddenly. Wasn't it a little weird for me to be getting turned on by this? This was meant to be my gift for Adam. I remembered Jeremy at the gym, and reached up with my free hand and grabbed Adam's hair. He gasped, then I started rubbing his dick even faster and his hips bucked, he let go of my hair and my ass, and he moaned LOUD.

"Ugh! Mel, bro! Fuck!"

My pulse was racing. Holy shit, I felt so in control right then. My big, muscular roommate, who could totally pick me up and toss me aside in an instant, was lying right next to me, helpless at my touch. I kept jacking his cock.

"Mm, you like that?" I said.

"Oh god, yes!" moaned Adam.

I let go of Adam's hair and started pulling at the waistband of his pants, trying to pull them down over his cock and my still rapidly moving hand. He wriggled his body so I could drag his pants down, leaving them tangled around his ankles, and straddled his waist. Now Adam was on his back, and I was leaning over him, holding myself up with one hand on the pillow next to his head, the other hand between my legs, jacking his thick cock like it was my own. Only his cock was so much bigger than the little dick tucked back uselessly in my panties. I wasn't even thinking of how insane this situation was, so caught up in the moment, the smell of sweat and testosterone and the passion in Adam's eyes as I stroked him towards an explosive climax.

The skirt of my nightie fell back down around my thighs and I felt it brushing against my hand and Adam's cock as I jerked him off.

"Do you like that?" I gasped again, "You like it when I jerk your dick, bro?"

"Yes! I like it so much!" he moaned.

I giggled. Oh my god! Adam's face was so enraptured, like he'd never felt this good in his life. That's what happens when you're a totally hot stud and you don't get laid for two years!

Adam's hands moved frantically, grabbing at my hips, then my ass, then rubbing up and down my thighs as I stroked his cock pointing up between my legs. I panted with exertion, partly from jacking him off, partly from holding myself up, and partly cause I was still tired from the gym. Adam's hands slid up my sweaty sides under my nightie, then came to rest on my boobs. I gasped as he starts squeezing and rubbing my nipples.

"Oh my god, Adam!" I squealed.

"I wanna make you feel good," he panted. I frown. That's not how this is meant to work!

I shimmied my shoulders, shaking his hands of my boobs. My arm was starting to give out, and I rested back on Adam's legs a bit, but now I was lower and I could feel my own hand grazing against my tucked back dick in my panties. They were so wet, but it must just be from sweat, and from Adam's dripping cock rubbing against my crotch. Right?

"Adam," I panted, "I'm getting tired."

"Fuck," he gasped, "We can... we can totally stop, dude."

I burst out laughing, because the expression on his face, and his rock hard cock throbbing in my hand, made it so obvious that was the last thing in the world he wanted to do.

"No way," I grinned, "I'm just tired from carrying the team."

"i'll hold you!" he said instantly. He moved his hands up in my nightie, holding me up by my shoulders. My nightie was pulled up, showing off my bouncing breasts and my fat tummy. I tried to pull away, hide my body, but I was so tired, and he was so strong. Fuck it, he knew my body, if he didn't care neither did I. I collapsed into his hands and he held me up effortlessly. I reached down with my now free hand, so I could rub Adam's hot cock with both hands at once.

I felt myself going down, but quickly realised it was Adam, lowering me towards him like he was doing reverse push-ups. I kept pumping his thick, slippery rod as he kissed me passionately. Our tongues swirled together like a hot, wet, exotic dance. He raised me back up and looked up at me with an expression of pure lust.

"Ugh, dude," he groans, "You look so, ah! So beautiful right now!"

"I'm your beautiful princess," I gasped, trying to say anything to make it even hotter for him, "A beautiful princess with your hard cock in her hands. Does that feel good, bro?"

"Yes!" he gasped, "Yes, Mel. I love... I love this."

I couldn't keep it together and started giggling uncontrollably. I felt dizzy, "Oh my god, dude. You are so gonna cum right now, aren't you?"

The expression on Adam's face almost looked pained, "I don't... I don't want to do it if you don't want me to..."

"Oh my sweet prince! So thoughtful!"

"We... we can stop..."

"No fucking way," I grinned.

I let my grip loosen up, just a little, just so I could start pumping my left hand up and down Adam's cock even faster than before. Shlick, shlick, shlick! I could feel his cock, as hard as steel, throbbing in my hand as I reached down and start tenderly massaging Adam's balls.

"Oh my god! Mel!"

"Are you gonna cum, Adam?" I panted, reveling in the power I had over him, loving how good I made him feel, "Is your big dick gonna shoot cum into my hot little hand?"

"Ugh! Yes! I'm cumming!"

Adam's hips bucked and I felt his cock swell up and unleash a geyser of cum all over me, shooting thick ropes of cum all over my thighs and my tummy, splattering my panties and the inside of my brand new nightie. I was so focused on the sensation of Adam's cock, still pumping out cum onto my hand, that I did't notice him totally collapse until his arms gave way and I fell down on top of him.

"Adam!" I squealed.

He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a huge kiss on the lips. I giggled and kissed him back, then rolled off him and snuggled into his side. I felt flushed and hot and... satisfied. I did it!

"That was amazing," Adam said.

"First time in two years, right?"

"I... well, yeah, but... Mel, you were... incredible. I don't think I'll ever forget this."

I laughed, "Thanks, dude! Just so long as you don't go telling the other guys at the gym."

Adam stopped carressing my leg, "Oh. Yeah. Of course."

"I'm gonna go take a shower," I held out the skirt of my nightie, which was wet with our sweat and Adam's cum, "And maybe change my clothes."

"Wait," said Adam, "Do you... do you want me to help you get off?"

I was still kind of swept up in the excitement of it all, and a memory of how good it felt when he plays with my nipples and played with my ass flashed through my head. God, what would his hands be like touching my cock? Ew, wait, no! Obviously he didn't actually want to do that. He was just being polite. And obviously I wouldn't want that anyway!

"It's fine, dude," I said, "I just wanted to do something special for you."

Adam actually looked a little deflated, "Do you... want to sleep in my bed tonight?"

I mean... it would be nice to cuddle a bit more. Just as friends, obviously. Our little adventure tonight was definitely just a one time thing, especially if Adam and Ashanti work out well.

"Okay," I smiled, "I'll be back once I'm cleaned up. Thanks, sweet prince."

"No problem, beautiful princess," Adam smiled back.

I stripped off in the bathroom, and stepped into the shower. I let the hot water run over me, washing away all of the bodily fluids I was covered with. I shook my head, gathering my thoughts. That was so gross. Right? I mean, it felt really good. Helping Adam, making him feel good, while also kind of being the one in charge. Being the strong one for once. I reached down to wash my dick and realised I was actually really hard. I stroked it softly, thinking about how... how hot it had felt, holding Adam's huge cock in my hand, feeling the heat of his body, the raw sexuality and closeness and intimacy and kissing and him squeezing my nipples and—

I came hard, shooting cum against the wall of the shower. I gasped and quickly cleaned it off, finished showering, and went to get changed. I forced myself to calm down as the post-orgasmic high slowly faded. That was so normal. Just the natural way any straight guy would react after such a sexually charged experience, right?

This was fine. In my room, I put on a fresh pair of panties, and an old T-shirt with the Counterstrike logo on it. After all my weight loss, the shirt was super loose, and came down my legs almost lower than my nightie did. This was totally, totally fine. And I had a plan. I was going to get Adam laid. This wasn't going to be an issue. I went back to Adam's bed. He drew back the covers and I cuddled up to him. He was wearing pants again.

"Hey, bro," he said softly, "I really hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, or..."

"No way," I said, "I was just helping you out."

"Thanks, Mel," said Adam, "I... uh. I liked it. A lot. And.. I really would've done it for you, if you wanted."

I laughed, "Okay, you horny perv."

Adam laughed too, and we both settled in to sleep. I didn't really think Adam was a perv. Definitely horny though. But that's what the plan was for...

"Hey Adam," I murmured, "Do you want to go out for dinner next Friday?"

"Wait," Adam said, "Are you being serious?"

"Yeah, just like a casual thing," I said, "And, y'know, if we happened to see anyone we know they could tag along or whatever."

Adam hugged me tightly, "That'd be sick, dude. I'm definitely down."

"Good," I yawned, "Good night, sweet prince."

"Good night, beautiful princess," said Adam.

I smiled to myself as I curled up next to my roommate, and thought about how exciting it would be when we "happened to see" Ashanti next Friday, what a great couple they would be, and how happy Adam would be when he didn't have to settle for me in his bed ever again.

126